Customer Discussions > Children's Books forum

Get to know the authors of children's books and their work.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2011 1:48:00 AM PDT
During the months of October and November, I will be featuring authors of children's books on my blog. This is a chance to get to know the authors and their books. You can find the links on my Author Central, author's page. Sylvia L. Ramsey

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 8:50:13 AM PDT
Anna Craig says:
Hi Sylvia! I didn't see the links on your author page. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2011 12:34:10 PM PDT
The titles of the blogs are on the right of the screen, if you click on the title, it will take you to the full interview article.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2011 9:58:56 AM PDT
S. T. ADAMS says:
Sylvia,
I would be interested in you providing a review of my very new book
The Great Adventures of Thomas Trumpet (Volume 1)
Still working with publisher on the kindle down load but hard copy is now available for sale and looks great in print. Fun read for adults as well as the children that it was written to entertain. I think you would like it.
Cheers,
S. T. Adams

Posted on Jun 11, 2011 5:59:39 AM PDT
D. Weaver says:
Fuzzy and Magpie: A Tale of True Friendship Nothing is impossible when God is involved, not even friendship between a crow and a fuzzball. In Debra Stephens Weaver's playful book, Fuzzy and Magpie, a Tale of True Friendship, children will learn that friends can be found in unlikely places.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2011 6:11:56 PM PDT
Hi Sylvia, I would be interested in being reviewed on your blog. I've recently published a children's book titled Brookie Cookie Bookie and it's a children's book about friendship, acceptance and celebrating our differences. It's a great way to teach our children about accepting their own unique qualities as well as others. Brookie Cookie Bookie: A children's book about friendship, acceptance and celebrating our differences

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 1:43:51 AM PDT
P. Fogarty says:
his is my first kids book Bertie's Big Adventure which you may like. It is the adventures of a lost bear.

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 11:19:39 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2011 11:20:30 AM PDT
When the Lights Go Out

We're just a few weeks away from the release of this new book on August 1, and less then 3 months away from the 10th anniversary of 9/11. When the Lights Go Out will find wide interest at that time.

You will find a news release and additional information on a special blog located at

http://max-whenlightsgoout.blogspot.com

When the Lights Go Out, for readers 8 and up, so we never forget what happened on 9/11.

Max Elliot Anderson

Posted on Jun 23, 2011 2:19:38 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 15, 2011 8:31:22 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2011 7:26:28 PM PDT
Carol Dunn says:
Check out "Meet Little Lucky" by C.J. Dunn. I would LOVE an opportunity like this. So far, I've only received glowing results. Check out my website: cjdunnslittlelucky.tateauthor.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2011 8:03:50 PM PDT
Hi Sylvia, I'd love to be interviewed on your blog. My newly released book is called, Garden of Eden. It's a delightful story that will open a child's mind to explore the amazing possibilities of God's truth. Beth, an angel of God, takes brother and sister, Andrew and Shelby, back to the Garden of Eden to experience firsthand the new earth just ten days after creation. Can you email me your blog link to: mag440ptas@peoplepc.com ? Thanks, Terri Burnell (author)

Posted on Jun 24, 2011 3:52:08 AM PDT
Hello everyone,
I have been swamped with interview requests. If you want to get in touch with me, you can do so at sylvialramsey@sylvialramsey.com[[ASIN:1453845593 Merchild Land]]

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 9:54:43 AM PDT
The Jewel Collar The Jewel Collar is my first children's picture book published in January about the adventures of Aristotle, a Maltese puppy, whose family moves to a new home. He makes new friend in the garden by sharing the jewels on his favorite collar. Hannah the Hummingbird Hannah the Hummingbird is the second in the Garden Friends Club Series, following the adventures of Aristotle and his garden friends with the addition of Hayley and Harry who are born in the garden and taken care of by the Garden Friends Club.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2011 11:11:07 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 28, 2011 10:32:30 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011 11:15:15 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 26, 2011 8:54:08 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 11:30:50 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 13, 2011 11:43:04 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 11:42:19 AM PST
Linda says:
Hello Sylvia! Any chance I can get a review of my two new children's books?
Sunshine I'll Make You Smile! ISBN9781463794088
Andy-Roo The Birthday Surprise! ISBN9781456886271
I just self published them this year and am actively seeking assistance in gaining visibility for my titles. I very much appreciate any help you can give. Many thanks in advance.
See books on http://www.linnieslittlebooks.com which is linked to my Amazon.com pages.
Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 4:40:35 AM PST
All the authors self promoting their iwn books need to edit their pists. It's againt the TOS.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Children's Books forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Books for kids that want to become doctors? 9 7 days ago
Need help figuring out title 1 7 days ago
Recently Published Children's Books 1737 7 days ago
As parents, do you interested in book that helps young readers open up their imagination? 0 8 days ago
As parents, do you interested in book that helps young readers open their imagination? 0 8 days ago
New Children Book - I Am Mai 0 14 days ago
Trying to remember title of a children's book - can only remember main character is a very blue, very bony guy 1 27 days ago
A Spider's HeaART - A Story About A Vegetarian Spider Artist 0 27 days ago
Even Superheroes Have to Sleep - A Children's Book 0 29 days ago
Children's book about a sheep that bakes cakes and puts pink icing on them. 0 Apr 10, 2015
Weekly Readers Childrens Book Club Selections 1950's/1960's 4 Apr 5, 2015
Children's Books: Self Esteem, Beauty, Being Different, etc 66 Mar 29, 2015

This discussion

Discussion in:  Children's Books forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions