Customer Discussions > Children's Books forum

For the trillionth time, self-promtion is against Amazon TOS!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 801-825 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:53:35 PM PDT
Have you been enjoying a little liquid refreshment this afternoon?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:55:03 PM PDT
cathyr says:
I believe Ms Johnson was saying that because
- I review predominantly adult books, and
- I do not post under my real name
that
- my views on children's literature are suspect, and
- I have some sort of agenda to corrupt children.

As such, she is collecting any and all posts made to her so she can turn them over to the appropriate authorities (whomever they may be).

Good luck with that.

Let me be very clear, Ms Johnson. I never attacked you, maligned you, nor insulted you. I have never commented on your abilities as an author. I have simply provided the information you requested on why Amazon no longer allows authors to self-promote on the Customer Discussions.

You have made some extremely personal and unfounded judgements about me. I do not care for them, and I do not care for you.

Good luck with your future posts on Amazon's Discussion boards. So far you have not made a good, nor professional, impression.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:55:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 22, 2012 7:00:32 PM PDT
I have no real way to decipher your post, because it was fairly nonsensical? I don't mean this in an awful way, but I TRULY have no idea what you were trying to say?

And no, I don't "wish to smell"...I just potty trained my smallest child; no thanks.

ETA:"no". Autocorrect "sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:56:03 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:58:42 PM PDT
Could you let me know what corporation you work for so I can avoid it at all costs?

P.S. You don't work in the PR department, do you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 6:59:22 PM PDT
Does she remind you of our bird friend?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:00:03 PM PDT
SPELLCHECK IS YOUR FRIEND not your enemy. What the he!! are you trying to sell ? Illiteracy?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:01:30 PM PDT
Ms. P. says:
Do you mean corporation and ourselves? The little red squiggly line means you spelled something wrong.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:02:58 PM PDT
Ms. P. says:
No. She reminds me of another poster with a G initial on another thread. And Istvan.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:03:20 PM PDT
Hmmm? I would say yes, but maybe 20 years earlier? The madness may JUST be starting? Either that or she is grooming us for the big Amazon smackdown? Ha ha. No, the paranoia is too FRESH to be our owl friend. If it was her, she would be threatening to rend us limb from limb. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:03:32 PM PDT
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm think swans, my two-headed toad twin.

(Or was it ducks? Well something birdbrained, anyway.)

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 7:03:34 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:04:16 PM PDT
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is making me laugh. Maybe she's secretly testing out a new comedy routine.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:04:56 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:05:13 PM PDT
Owls! Of course. How could I forget?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:05:43 PM PDT
Oy. The visuals! ;(

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:10:04 PM PDT
She was talking to me, you ________ (please insert your choice of insulting word or words).

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 7:13:43 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:15:16 PM PDT
Already did.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:18:40 PM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
Don't know who you are, don't really care, other than to say that if you were truly an author by the name of Jean Johnson, you probably would be smarter than to bite the hand that feeds you.

And if that's too difficult for you to comprehend (as I see it might be based on the coherency of many of your posts), that means, 'Don't T-off your potential customers, or you won't have any.' Although, in your case, it may already be too late.

You DO realize that this is a public forum that anyone/everyone on the internet can see, right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:21:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 22, 2012 7:25:13 PM PDT
I was just going to ask if anyone knew what that post meant. Is "untelling" even a word?

If she can't cope with the discussions and advertising, why is she complaining?

ETA - to the best of my knowledge neither the FBI nor the Secret Service are interested in anything fictitious.

Sheesh!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:24:40 PM PDT
Untelling would be a cool word, wouldn't it? If we told someone something and then later regretted it we could just untell them. That would be a great super power to have, wouldn't it?

As to your second question, I truly cannot answer that since I cannot comprehend most of what she is saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:27:44 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:29:30 PM PDT
She loves to "write and write more." Learning even a little about proper grammar and punctuation would help.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2012 7:31:54 PM PDT
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Children's Books forum
Participants:  89
Total posts:  1336
Initial post:  Mar 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions