Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Children's Books forum

ERMALINDA, 1950s or earlier please help!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 29, 2009 7:06:48 PM PST
Samantha says:
Hi! My mom who is now 70 loved this book when she was young, she says it was an oblong book, possibly with padded covers with a girl named Ermalinda? I would be so thankful if anyone could help with this.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2009 12:14:38 AM PST
Tara Clayton says:
Is it The Dancing Queen by Rudy Finst?

Posted on Jun 26, 2009 10:40:43 AM PDT
J. Reiss says:
The book the Dancing Queen by Rudy Finst was written by my great grandfather. My father's middle name is Finst. The Dancing Queen is about Queen Ermalinda who teaches dancing to little children in her castle. They are performing a recital and Queen Ermalinda wants children from other cultures to be in it, so she goes around the world finding children to sing and play. I myself have a few copies handed down from my grandmother, Sheila, who is mentioned in the book, and a few copies from my Aunt. They are not for sale, but you can find some copies on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012 8:14:56 AM PST
I have a copy that has Rudy Finst as autho BUT Jean Tack as Illstruator and Newcome Linder as Publisher from Shebogan Falls the Book is smaller and colors are differant but very similer also it was published in 1944. do you have any info about this book. Joe iwasjoe@att.net
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Children's Books forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Can't remember the name; childrens book with dinosaurs 2 1 day ago
Looking for a Christian fiction and Christian biography book for a 10 year old 50 5 days ago
Looking for a book about a man who keeps patching his clothes with other parts of his clothes. 0 7 days ago
Looking for Sarah & Can-do children's book 1 18 days ago
Books with maps or diagrams of familiar places 0 Jun 16, 2016
book full of crafts and diy projects for kids 0 Jun 9, 2016
kids book: man moves to an island, it gets developed, he moves on to another?? 0 Jun 6, 2016
New book for kids about a magical hat that can make kid stop crying! 0 May 30, 2016
a book about a caterpillar that turns into a butterfly. 18 May 20, 2016
Picture Book about a cute little garden snail in search of her best friend Catherine the Caterpillar. For ages infant through 2nd grade. Book set includes: Book, Audio Book, Coloring Book, Stickers and 9 character song CD. 0 May 7, 2016
ISO English Camelot-based Fantasy from Mid-1950s or earlier 1 Apr 13, 2016
ISO a book I read in the 90s when I was in middle school 1 Apr 9, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Children's Books forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 29, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions