Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Christian Living forum

Who is our help?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 12, 2009 7:34:32 AM PST
K. Darland says:
I will cry to God most high, to God who accomplishes all things for me." Psalm 57:2

An impression of holiness is nothing more than the will of God bringing us closer to Jehovah's mind. By the word of God, He draws us to the will of God,thus conforming us in the image of God.He creates His work in us according to His kind intention, by the pleasure of His will.In so doing, He captivates the heart's affections.
Every affliction that stings, is servile to His counsel in the concernment of our holiness and good. This is because, all providences are under the control of God's hands and are therefore proficient to a desired end.
Make use of His providence,my friends, for in His purpose, all things and every providence, will work for your good as you make your journey toward heaven.
So if you are a born again child of God He will lead you according to His plans.God knows what is profitable for us,Trust in the all-wise God of providence,who performs all things for our good.

Kevin D Darland
Author:The Undivided Heart
It Is Written

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2009 7:35:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2009 7:44:48 PM PST
I strongly agree with Kevin. But we must not forget trusting God is the key experiencing the miraculous help and intervention of God. We've all heard the phrase "trust God". However, a lot of people don't know what it means to trust God. Trusting God is not a mental force. Rather, it is a point where God becomes your one and only source of help. No alternatives!! Just God and God alone. It is the point you get where you conclude that "If God wont do this for me, then it remains undone". Daniel 3:1-25 shows this. Shadrach, Mishach and Abed-Nigo rmade up their mind that even if God does not deliver them, they will never bow to the graven image. That is trust - the kind of trust that moves God into action. That is the kind of trust that will cause God to com to your help and rescue you. And when God sees your trust in him and comes to your aid, he won't only deliver you. He will also lift you up. Shadrach, Mishach and Abed-Nigo were promoted after after rescued them. So trust in God and be still and know that he is God (Psalm 46:10). For better understanding, you can read the post on http://gospelcentre.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/how-to-experience-gods-power-in-your-life/

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2009 8:04:47 AM PST
K. Darland says:
Folusade Oshodi-
Yes you are right.We can only trust as we depend on God to give us the faith to believe Him for all things=trust.He and He alone is omniscient and He will perform that which He sees is good for us.
Kevin Darland
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christian Living forum (12 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christian Living forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 12, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 30, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions