Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Christian Music forum

"Glory and Praise vol. I and 2"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2007 3:02:21 AM PST
starseacher says:
Does anyone know where I can find them?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2007 3:52:40 AM PST
Glory & Praise, classic, second and comprehensive editions can be purchased from http://www.ocp.org. I've not been able to find Glory & Praise Vol.2. These editions do not look like the original publication of G&Pvol1, but I believe the song content is the same. OCP also offers sheet music to several of the songs, many of which can be downloaded immediately in pdf format. Hope this is helpful to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2007 4:02:35 AM PST
Starsearcher, Sorry...just realized you're looking for CD's, not sheet music. If you visit the OCP.org website and type in the name of the particular song you're looking for, you may find individual songs on CD's; for instance, Dan Schutte's "Here I Am, Lord" contains several of his songs from the Glory & Praise hymnals. As far as I have found, "Glory & Praise" cd's are only available in 20-cd sets, which are $120. Good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2009 6:31:53 PM PST
It's been a while since you posted but do you have any use for the Glory
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christian Music forum (355 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christian Music forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 4, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions