Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

The God Hating Radical Left

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 608 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2012 12:02:06 PM PST
The political battles that are being waged in America today have a deeper spiritual side to them. The radical left that hates God and all things associated with God is empowered by Satan.

In the political realm, the radical progressives / Marxists, etc. are seeking a secular America. This is being played out in all of the attacks on Christmas, Hobby Lobby, Chick-Fil-A, manger scenes, and outspoken Christians.

From the Bible:

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Does that sound like our world, our country, today?

This is why Christians MUST get off the couch and make a difference. We must turn to God and seek his help so that our country, our wonderful, blessed, incredible country is not destroyed by the rulers of darkness. They will not stop their attacks.

Will you stand with Christ and be a strong supporter of things that are good, honorable, and decent?

Isn't that part of who we are supposed to be? So, take a loud and powerful stand in the face of opposition that is taking over the country. Never do wrong because the it will be used against you. But, never sit and be quiet, either. Christ is with us. He wants us to stand with him until the last hour. Prayer is much mightier than the sword.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:06:52 PM PST
Brian Curtis says:
Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie: Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids
Protect Yourself from Mind Control
Aliens Stole My Brain

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:10:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 12:11:13 PM PST
Astrocat says:
Here we go again. Us "God Hating Radical Left"ies. Why, first of all, do you "God Loving Reactionary Right"ies assume that, because we don't see your god in the same light as you do, that we hate that particular concept?

I sincerely hope that the secular concepts this country was founded on will never be taken over by the so-called "religious right". What an oxymoron!

Wesley, you remind me of those people who are members of the fringe groups like the Republic for Oregon. Go away!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:24:36 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:30:59 PM PST
The radical Christian right wing has never accepted that this nation is a secular one.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 12:42:17 PM PST
i am so thankful tht i have the trollette on ignore

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 12:47:33 PM PST
Interesting that your take is that only "lefties" want to secularize America. I'm a fairly right-leaning conservative...Pro-military (I'm in it), pro-NRA, anti-tax, anti-Obamacare, and I would LOVE to see some entitlement reform. I'm also an atheist. And I would LOVE for the religious types to stop hijacking, and sabotaging, the conservative movement by staking out ridiculous positions on gay marriage and abortion.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:02:07 PM PST
Lao Tzu says:
Wesley, the Christian Left is large and growing. Most women are of the Christian Left.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:45:37 PM PST
Jason, Conservative, Pro America Atheists are rare. Thanks for your service.

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 1:50:33 PM PST
The Weasel says:
Did I just read in one the postings within this thread that God is personally involved in running Chick-fil-a? Also, is God happy that Christmas was moved to the Winter Solstice to cover a pagan holiday or is that actual birthdate of Jesus only of passing importance?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:02:02 PM PST
"The political battles that are being waged in America today have a deeper spiritual side to them. The radical left that hates God and all things associated with God is empowered by Satan."

That's where I stopped reading.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:03:33 PM PST
I see a thread title like that and I always hope it's going to be a parody, but sadly no.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:06:02 PM PST
They actually believe that kind of delusional rhetoric.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:12:08 PM PST
you can read any crackpot thing on these forums if you look long enough

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 2:12:32 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:27:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 4:27:44 PM PST
A Customer says:
"I'm a fairly right-leaning conservative... anti-Obamacare. I'm also an atheist"

But I thought only those cold-hearted Christians didn't like Empress Sebelius telling the rest of us what we can and can not purchase? Life is always better when bureaucrats in Washington are running our lives.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:29:27 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:38:14 PM PST
JC

Hate to disturb your rant, but what exactly are we meanie lefties actually do that leads you believe we hate, or actually believe in, god?

Give us a bill of particulars that the blues meanies can respond to.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:40:29 PM PST
Wes

I'm a pro America atheist. I just disagree with the religious right about what is the right direction for the country.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:43:10 PM PST
"We actually believe that Jesus Christ died in our place and paid the price for our sins through his death. Some people worship Al Gore. Some worship "Our lord and savior, Barack Obama"."

And some of us feel neither the need nor the desire to worship anyone.

Some of us make decisions based on reason, empathy, and the desire for a better world... and then step up and take responsibility for the consequences of our own actions.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:46:31 PM PST
Astrocat says:
Wesley, I don't worship anything or anyone. I do respect the president (well, the current one, I must admit I did not respect Bush Junior), and will give him my full support in his efforts to bring back the middle class and diminish the power of the ultra-wealthy.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:51:21 PM PST
Lientje says:
Wesley: " Pro America Atheists are rare."

Are you kidding !!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 4:54:21 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 4:54:58 PM PST
Lientje says:
Wesley: "Does that sound like our world, our country, today?"

That sounds like every country, in every era. What is it about the cranky old white guys who absolutely believe that these
are the worst of times, but they personally were brought up in the best of times. Read some history, especially social history.
It might open your eyes.

But, then again, it might not.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:16:37 PM PST
JPW:
Pretty much describes my positions, too, although I never served in the military. Fundie crackpots--tend to your own business and stop trying to convince reasonable people you're conservative. No real conservative wants to use federal power to foist fundamentalist "morals" on others.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 5:22:44 PM PST
Cranky old white guys? Are you referring to the impeached Bill Clinton? He seems angry these days.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  608
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions