Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Are Gay Men Liberals or is it that Liberal Men are just Gay?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 81 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 13, 2013 1:45:48 AM PDT
A customer says:
Why do liberals always come across at effete schmucks?

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 1:46:56 AM PDT
Jonn Jonzz says:
Seems that a lot of gays are self-loathing Republicans. Just sayin....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 1:53:36 AM PDT
A customer says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 1:56:16 AM PDT
Jonn Jonzz says:
I said seems like "a lot of". So obviously, as a good Fox News conservative (I'm assuming), you have a decent chance of being a closet gay. Seems to be recent history of the Repuke party. Just sayin....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 2:06:19 AM PDT
A customer says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 2:50:21 AM PDT
Jonn Jonzz says:
I think you're gay!

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 4:50:41 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
Sounds like somebody's bitter that liberals are not only smarter than him, but better looking too....

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 4:53:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 4:53:21 AM PDT
A customer says:

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 4:54:26 AM PDT
A customer says:

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:03:39 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 15, 2016 3:48:28 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:35:11 AM PDT
S. Kessler says:
I could just as well ask why conservatives always come across as dumb schmucks. But I'll refrain.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:47:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 8:49:04 AM PDT
A Customer says:
You are incorrectly conflating gay with effete. It isn't that most libs are gay, they are not. However, that most libs are effete is a defensible proposition. Heck just consider the most effete man ever to occupy the White House.

http://totalfratmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2011-02-22-humor-reagan-obama.jpg

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 8:54:51 AM PDT
Now you've stepped in it, Mac.
The large, tolerant, free speech, peace 'n love crowd will get you for that.
The picture IS funny as any reasonable person who does not feel obliged to appear "liberal" in public will admit.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 9:24:59 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
Yup. It shows that Reagan lived in the 1860s, where Obama lives in the now. I wonder where Obama would have been in the 1860s, if the conservatives had their way...? (chuckle)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 9:41:00 AM PDT
DocMMV says:
I could be mistaken, but it appears to me that you are yet another ignorant soul who fails to realize that it was Republicans (by nature, not affiliation) that ended slavery and fought to institute civil rights for all citizens against Democrats (by nature if not affiliation) who fought hard to keep slaves (and later blacks in general) as the permanent underclass.
At least, that is what I assumed from the (chuckle).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 9:42:46 AM PDT
S. Kessler says:
I love watching delusion in action.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 10:23:05 AM PDT
Doog37 says:
The implication that being either gay or Liberal is a negative and the use of either as a pejorative term makes it impossible to have a serious discussion. But I will try anyway.
Homosexuals have taken to being Liberal leaning due to the fact that many Conservatives both believe and freely state that they believe homosexuality is an abomination. The fact that any homosexual identifies as a Republican or Conservative shows that people do not choose political leanings based on what makes sense for them, but instead are usually passively brainwashed (on both sides) into what they believe.
At the end of the 1970s the Republicans allowed for transition in the party to support businesses and wealthy Americas who aligned themselves with the fundamental Christians who make a great voting base as they are taught to do as they are told. Add a little anti-commie propoganda and you have a strong plaform. Since then a party which was founded on stopping the spread of slavery, became one that supported segregation and then added "supply side" economics and said that we should help those on top and that it will "trickle down" through the country. Instead what we have is corporate profits being subsidized, while the only thing trickling down needs to be flushed.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 11:41:23 AM PDT
DocMMV says:
You don't think that is what he meant with (chuckle)?

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 11:43:20 AM PDT
most men who start threads like this ,have one foot in the closet and one foot on a banana peel!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 11:47:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 11:51:40 AM PDT
A Customer says:
That would be one foot an a banana peel, the other in the Twilight Zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3alOx1z0hE&sns=em

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 11:53:48 AM PDT
MC Zaptone says:
That would be One Foot On A Banana Peel, The Other In The Twilight Zone and both sets of knuckles dragging along the floor.

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 12:29:21 PM PDT
MC Zaptone says:
Even the new Pope isn't a homophobe
He has affirmed church teaching on homosexuality, though he teaches the importance of respecting individuals who are homosexual.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 12:57:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 12:58:40 PM PDT
karmaman says:
DocMMV says:
"I could be mistaken, but it appears to me that you are yet another ignorant soul who fails to realize that it was Republicans (by nature, not affiliation) that ended slavery and fought to institute civil rights for all citizens against Democrats (by nature if not affiliation) who fought hard to keep slaves (and later blacks in general) as the permanent underclass.
At least, that is what I assumed from the (chuckle)."

First, let's differentiate between political parties and political principles. The south, to my knowledge, has ALWAYS been predominately conservative, and I'd be quite amused to see you try to make the case that those in favor of slavery were bleeding heart liberals. The democratic party (especially the Dixiecrat crowd) was INDEED the party of choice for conservative racists for decades, but that changed after the passing of the Civil Rights Act when almost all of them fled to the GOP, where they've been ever since. I hope I didn't rain on your parade too much by combating your self-serving half-truth with facts.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 1:02:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2013 1:02:49 PM PDT
A Customer says:
Thank God once the Dems lost all the "conservatives" that the party stopped reelecting former KKK leaders, over, and over, and over.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013 1:10:48 PM PDT
S. Kessler says:
You obviously missed my meaning.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  81
Initial post:  Mar 13, 2013
Latest post:  May 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions