Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

The Christ returns to judge; thus saving Mother Earth, humanity, and animal life

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 283 posts in this discussion
Posted on Dec 19, 2012 7:09:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 7:11:09 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
Good afternoon Max Flash,

The notion is expressed by Jeremiah, but Christ alluded to the notion many times - I grant not with those words - such as John 9:41 to the deliberately ignorant Pharisees, and to the same in Matthew 23:16-23. The "there are none so blind" phrase is the common rendition, but it never occurs in the scriptures

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:16:34 AM PST
Ryan S. Hupp says:
Gosh, Brad, you've managed to guess the general geographical location where I live. It's almost as if you could find this publicly available information by clicking my name.

For the record, while I was in the path of Hurricane Sandy, I didn't so much as lose power. The weather since has been generally pleasant, my employer has experienced record-breaking business, I've made several new friends and in general been happier than I have been in years. Got any more wrath to lay on me?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:16:41 AM PST
Max,

You think that was a 'coincidence'? Do you believe in randomness? GOD? Science?

Are you interested in participating in a science-religious experiment?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:17:53 AM PST
Max Flash says:
Thanks. I didn't think it rang a bell.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:18:43 AM PST
Acts,

Your antichrist acts have caused you to receive another 74 years reincarnated as non-human.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:20:29 AM PST
Max Flash says:
BWM: You think that was a 'coincidence'?

Max: That it is winter and it might snow? Not really.

BWM: Are you interested in participating in a science-religious experiment?

Max: That's hard to say without knowing what you have in mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:26:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 7:30:27 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:36:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 7:37:32 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
Brad,

===
Your antichrist acts ...
===

For accusing me of sinning against the Holy Spirit - the unforgiveable sin - I will display the simple reason why the 7 seals theories and your "Ronald Reagen 666" theories are incorrect.

To avoid this, take the time to contemplate what you are doing and turn around - with our help if you wish - and then I assure you that you yourself will be able to deliver the post, without any feeling of embarrassment.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 7:47:25 AM PST
Ryan S. Hupp says:
"Also, GOD & I take note that you invite another epic catastrophe to hit your area"
How, pray tell, do I do this?

"What a d'evil you are."
Right, I'm a "d'evil" (I see what you did there) for pointing out that you're a delusional schizophrenic, but your sick fantasy of punishing thousands of people with natural disasters because of critical comments on an internet forum is just peachy. Seek help.

And I'm still curious: what's wrong with hyenas? They're pretty fascinating animals. Did you know that they're genetically closer to cats than to dogs and wolves? Isn't that awesome?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:30:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 8:31:58 AM PST
BV says:
"then 474 years reincarnated as hyenas just for your actions here"

Exactly who is deciding on these punishments? You?

" GOD & I take note"

Are you suggesting that you are part of the Godhead?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:43:42 AM PST
Ryan S. Hupp says:
Nah, they're just, you know, pals. Chums, as it were.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 12:16:37 PM PST
BV says:
Well then you're screwed, I guess!

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 4:58:59 PM PST
Lao,

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His Christ(77), I hereby rule that 12/19/12 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life, then 174 years reincarnated as pigs.

- Brad Watson(77), Miami
Judge of all Humanity

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 5:11:00 PM PST
BV,

I've been very clear. GOD & I - His Christ - are making these judgments together.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 5:49:04 PM PST
Bubba,

12/19/12 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life, then 74 years reincarnated as beef cows (and that's no bull).

- Brad Watson, Miami
Judge of all Humanity

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:43:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012 6:12:34 AM PST
jeffesq613,

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as his Christ(77), I hereby rule that 12/21/12 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL F. You are guilty of promoting separatism and conflict. You are guilty in helping to prevent world unity and world peace. You are culpable in the death and misery of thousands, perhaps millions. You are also guilty of three counts of contempt-of-court.

Sentence (revised): very bad luck for the rest of this life and 274 years as farm-raised pigs.

- Brad Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of all Humanity

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 6:44:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 6:46:07 PM PST
cbk,

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as his Christ(77), I hereby rule that 12/19/12 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL F. You are guilty of promoting separatism and conflict. You are guilty in helping to prevent world unity and world peace. You are culpable in the death and misery of thousands, perhaps millions. You are also guilty of contempt-of-court.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of this life and 174 years as farm-raised pigs.

- Brad Watson(77), Miami

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 3:56:28 AM PST
BV says:
Wow, do you know what the penalty is for impersonating the Christ?

I think it's worse than for impersonating a police officer!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 3:59:14 AM PST
BV says:
BW - "Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of this life and 174 years as farm-raised pigs."

Wait, are you sure you aren't the Dalai Lama? When he was on the Barbara Walters show he said that if you're bad you come back as an animal. It certainly doesn't say that in the Bible!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2012 5:33:24 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 6, 2015 8:11:51 AM PDT]

Posted on Dec 20, 2012 7:38:22 AM PST
Brian Curtis,

You are a d'evil. Many people who disagree with me are ignorant. Others who disagree with me are not ignorant, but are evil. Occasionally, someone will point(74) out an error(74) that I've made or will introduce information that I AM unfamiliar with. You are certainly NOT in that group, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His Christ(77), I hereby rule that 12/20/12 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: postponed

- Brad Watson(77), Miami

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 11:40:33 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 5:39:51 PM PST

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 4:11:21 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
Brad,

You are bringing God into disrepute. As I mentioned in post #33, it is one thing to have beliefs but quite another to seat yourself in the throne of Christ. You clothed yourself in his phrases - "He who hath ears..." just as the scriptures said of really evil men, which you are not - and presume to judge people and dispense penalties, which even the Christ himself did not do. I urged you in all kindness to take the credit over me by explaining - yourself - why your statements are simply your own flawed statement, but you wouldn't take that open door before you. So I re-post here the scriptural explanation discrediting you - post #3 of "Bible's "7 Seals": #7 Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles " thread - as follows:

===

Your reincarnation theory cannot possibly be true, because so many of those you mention were married.

When questioned concerning marriage by Sadducees - who believed there was no resurrection - Jesus the Messiah answered them saying:
"You are mistaken, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God; for in the resurrection neither do men marry nor are women given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven"
Matthew 22:29-30

Neither the "7 seals" theory, nor your naming of the "beasts", nor your description of the resurrection, nor your status as the Christ are true. You already know the simple reason which explains why, Brad, after my off-forum answer to you - so why not take the foreground here and state the reason?

- "Revelation - Its events have not yet begun" http://www.amazon.com/forum/christianity/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx77WQHU8YS50Z&cdThread=Tx2FKW271E6F6XM
===

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:33:45 AM PST
BV says:
Brad - "I AM not impersonating the Christ, I AM he."

Then how come nobody knew you were here?

The Bible says when Jesus comes, we will all know right away, without anyone telling us.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1197 8 days ago
The END TIMES of ATHEISM and atheist forum bullies 289 16 minutes ago
World leaders alone - and not Religions - can call to God for the end of this era 11 25 minutes ago
Eternal life is obtained through faith in the atonement Jesus made. 4906 1 hour ago
If a man dies will he live again? Or, is physical death the end? 656 1 hour ago
This is why atheism is growing throughout the world... 74 2 hours ago
Christianity described as a 'profitable fable' by an early pope. 83 3 hours ago
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints is Christian. 7491 3 hours ago
Tim Kaine, a Catholic who believes in good works is VP pick on the Hillary Democratic ticket! 1 4 hours ago
moment-of-broken-ness, part 2 9653 4 hours ago
Mary was not sinless. 6269 5 hours ago
Transgender Individuals 7215 5 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  283
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions