Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Israel, God's judgments and the last days in which we are living; Part Six

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 10:02:41 AM PST
mrs exp says:
Allan,
Well I guess there is no surprise that I disagree with you. I believe that there was a Daniel and that he wrote down his experiences and his visions and dreams for us to understand that the future had been predicted by God before it happened.

The stature represents the kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome and the stone cut out without hands is the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. Compare this prediction with the one in Daniel 7 which presents the kingdoms from God's point of view as beasts and gives more detail about the end.

Asimov was not a believer so what would make you think that he would know the true meaning of the Bible?

Both Daniel 2 and 7 do not contain the period called the 'Age of the Church' for the Jews had no idea that God would allow Gentiles in as part of the 'people of God.'

Cheers and best wishes.
exp

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 10:07:36 AM PST
mrs exp says:
Music,
T. D. is not a satanist. I think she is misguided about hell, but I could be wrong. I think hell is annihilation, the second death. The death from which there is no return.
exp

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 10:18:02 AM PST
mrs exp says:
Linda Sang,
I have no idea what the mark of the beast will be, only time will tell. But you seem to be under the illusion that we'll be living in the good old USA. There will be a world wide kingdom under the Antichirist. He will put himself in the place of God and the world will be required to worship him.

Christians who remain loyal to Christ will be hunted down, but it won't be to late at first to become a believer. But at some point in the Tribulation God will start the wrath of God which will fall on those who have not accepted God's as ruler of the universe and at that point (whenever it is) God will harden your hearts so that you will believe the lie and they will join in killing Christians.

I certainly hope that you and Allan will be right on the front lines.
exp

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 10:22:11 AM PST
mrs exp says:
Allan,
Any ideas on why it's called a 'boot?' Our 'trunk' came from a time when people attached a real trunk to the car and finally someone got the idea of making a storage compartment part of the car.
exp

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 10:42:23 AM PST
mrs exp,

At first one might guess that boots were carried in the trunk, but the hood is the bonnet. So I'd guess it is my anatomical.

I think the question should be why is it a trunk and not a boot? Seems to me we started off with British English here --- except for the fact there were no cars! Maybe there is an older vehicle that this relates to? It's a puzzlement.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 11:46:59 AM PST
Cheri says:
Just put in what is ------?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 11:47:53 AM PST
Cheri says:
All of it is from His word.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 11:51:42 AM PST
Cheri says:
Huge difference between being a believer amd being a member of a church or religion.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 11:52:46 AM PST
Cheri says:
Great points.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 11:57:26 AM PST
Marilyn says:
Good morning Cheri,
Wow!! Already Part Six....I've still yet to go back and read the past few days of Part 5. This thread goes really fast. LOL...Thanks for starting. God Bless. Sent e-mail, check box.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:04:13 PM PST
J. Green says:
san diego......blather blather....
-------------------------------------------
San Diego has been soundly thrashed on her own thread so she is coming here for support.

Everyone go "poor San diego"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:22:39 PM PST
Cheri says:
Marilyn, we've had thousands and thousands of posts but it still surprises me when we reach 10,000!

I'll check my email!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:31:09 PM PST
J. Green says:
Cheri says:
Marilyn, we've had thousands and thousands of posts but it still surprises me when we reach 10,000!
----------------------------------------------------------
Most of them are the posse going "amen" to each other.
Never answering a question.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:31:42 PM PST
Marilyn says:
Yes, we have. Glad to see people interested in interacting with us Christians even those who disagree with our beliefs. Jesus loves us all even those who don't know or love Him. I firmly believe that. We have to continue to pray and shine the Light of Jesus to all so they will want to get to know Him like we do.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:33:51 PM PST
J. Green says:
T. D. Mills says:
I agree Cheri.
---------------------------
Tonya shows her grasp of the situation.

You can't say all she does is say "amen"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:34:35 PM PST
Marilyn says:
JG,
We have to give each other support and lift one another up continuously. Where 2 or 3 come together and agree, God says he will be there in the midst of it. I'll have to search for the exact scripture.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:36:26 PM PST
J. Green says:
alan....Reminds me of when I was in the old town of Dumfries, on my way for a drink in Robert Burns' favourite pub The Globe Inn.
------------------------------
You might need to explain to San Diego et al who Burns is and where Dumfries is.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:37:02 PM PST
B. Nixon says:
I don't read much of their postings because I don't agree with their "beliefs", either, why are they so fixated on ours?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:38:04 PM PST
B. Nixon says:
Nah.
We know it is "poor foolish J.Green".

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:38:34 PM PST
J. Green says:
Marilyn says:
JG,
We have to give each other support and lift one another up continuously.
--------------------------------------------
Sort of like the...praise be upon him ...that Muslims use for their prophets.?
Muslims do the praise be upon him for jesus as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:39:03 PM PST
B. Nixon says:
Not when you see how it fills up. Music. Books. Plays. Slap hands, high fives...etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:39:37 PM PST
Cheri says:
I've never understood why. I sure wouldn't keep posting on a motorcycle group site!

I'm also confused as to why they think we would change our beliefs. We follow God through His word and we are on His path, not ours. If I live to be 100 I will still stay true to Him.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:39:59 PM PST
Cheri says:
True.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:40:07 PM PST
Marilyn says:
Hi BN,
I also wonder. Maybe, they are pretending to not be interested and bash our faith, but (really) want to know about Jesus Christ and his love. Hopefully, one day they will experience our love for Him.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:40:34 PM PST
J. Green says:
B. Nixon says:
Nah.
We know it is "poor foolish J.Green".
--------------------------
You know better Barbie!
But I yearn for you to make me laugh.
Please say something.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  50
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions