Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Moment-of-Broken-ness Testimonies

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 12:37:32 PM PDT
Pope Jim says:
Thank you, my sister.
What a blessing to have such a wonderful woman in your life. Prayers for the both of you.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 1:40:43 PM PDT
Nico, As Christians, we are to love one another as Christ loved us. That doesn't not mean we have to tolerate your rude behavior. We can share the gospel with you and you can accept it or reject it. We can dust our sandals of you and move on. Now if you want you can share your story, like what are your beliefs? Are you Muslim or Atheist etc? We are here to listen but we can choose to "Ignore" you if you continue to bash everyone here.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 2:18:28 PM PDT
Patience, I agree. Thanks. I really want to hear what Nico believes. Also, what Nico would like from us (no Escalades, though.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 2:29:50 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
That is just it Nico, I do not suffer because I have God. I am different, not special there are lots of victims of Lupus and worse out there kid.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 2:31:03 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
You do have trouble reading Nico or is it understanding written English?

Posted on May 21, 2011 2:53:14 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
"Nico, As Christians, we are to love one another as Christ loved us. That doesn't not mean we have to tolerate your rude behavior. We can share the gospel with you and you can accept it or reject it. We can dust our sandals of you and move on. Now if you want you can share your story, like what are your beliefs? Are you Muslim or Atheist etc? We are here to listen but we can choose to "Ignore" you if you continue to bash everyone here."

Thank God we live in the USA of the 21st century instead of the first 3 centuries of Christiandom when we did have to listen to rude comments, in our chains we could not just knock the dust from our sandles and leave.

Nico, in your comments that I don't recongize as preceeding from my comments- I admit it I can be very hard at times, with my mother it's natural sometimes it seems. I am sorry for what you get from my posts. I do not understand how you get some of your comments perhaps it would be best if you put me on ignore because your attempts to whatever just aren't working. Take care, rejoice in the free will my Lord has given you. I remind you You have not given me permission to pray for you, I do not. I only wish you a wonderful life in your free will. Take care kid.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:18:48 PM PDT
Thanks, Patricia, for your efforts to help Nico "understand." She's a "thinker," so she says, so maybe she's thinking about what all of us have said. I would like to say, Nico, and you will agree with this at least: there is a void in each of us and we are constantly seeking to fill it, whether drugs, alcohol, sex, whatever. But it can only be filled with love--Christ's perfect love. I know what I'm talking about or I wouldn't be here. Used to, before I was saved, I wouldn't have cared what you say or think or feel. But now it's my duty, my pleasure to share what the Holy Spirit tells me to share. I love to tell my story, Janice

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:18:48 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 1, 2011 8:24:33 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:21:32 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 1, 2011 8:24:34 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:23:53 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:26:43 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:32:25 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 2, 2011 12:30:57 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:40:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 2, 2011 12:32:25 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 3:42:39 PM PDT
Lord, Jesus, I pray for Nico; I know you love her just as you love us--believers. She wouldn't be here if she weren't seeking our help. We've done all we can do. It's not your will that any should perish, so in her own good time maybe she's seek you out. God bless all on this forum. We love you, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Posted on May 21, 2011 3:56:53 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 4:45:48 PM PDT
Craig says:
Amen!

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 5:49:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 21, 2011 6:37:04 PM PDT
Janice, I'm in agreement.

Let it be known, Nico is now on 'IGNORE".

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 6:12:00 PM PDT
One last thing, Nico. It is not my duty, nor pleasure, to respond to your insults. But I would like to know one thing--those predators you mentioned, I know what they get if they persuade their victims. But if I'm trying to persuade you about Christ's perfect love, what do I get in return?

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 6:24:55 PM PDT
OSAS says:
Not to mention the fact no one lured her to this discussion she came by her own freewill and no one is trying to keep her here against her will. It appears to me that she has more the personality of a stalker than anyone here a predator.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 6:37:45 PM PDT
Patsy says:
PP - Very wise decision. We have the right to walk away from abusive bullying and that is just what Nico is..an abusive bully. I have had her on ignore for many weeks now. I actually imagine her as a huge 500 lb person who is tied to the bed and can't get out and this makes me feel sorry for her and have a heart for her. She's too nasty to confront, so she stays on ignore and I feel sorry for her.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 6:39:42 PM PDT
Patsy says:
Janice, I think you might have Nico tongue tied with that question!

God bless you sister

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:15:21 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
Again, no Nico you are not me, you do not understand but that is okay. Reading English has never been a problem for me.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:18:19 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
Nico the Romans were great in putting Christians in chains, taking them into the circus'. It is rather hard for someone to shake off the dust of their sandles while waiting chained to become some lions dinner. Don't you think so? You know me so well Nico, I guess you are right about me in this one aspect, dear.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:19:18 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
That is fine Nico, I guess my Lord figures I need you to help over the next rock in my field. Cool Oh Lord.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:21:08 PM PDT
P. Blosser says:
Hi Janice, I do agree with you about our need. You have a nice day.
Discussion locked

Active discussions in related forums
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Dear theists, 8843 2 minutes ago
Was Groening guilty? 36 5 minutes ago
Is Homosexuality a 'Good Thing' II? 4083 7 minutes ago
How many Gods are there? 172 9 minutes ago
Democrats and Guns - 44 26 minutes ago
FBFM III 844 30 minutes ago
Martian inbreeding 3 44 minutes ago
A Place For Pro-Israel Posters III 6979 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  87
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  May 12, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions