Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

"7 Seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories' are opened!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 823 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 9:35:12 AM PST
:)

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 10:05:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 10:21:04 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 5:47:09 AM PST
It's hard to accept that Einstein could come back and produce so much nonsense science.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 4:19:25 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 3, 2012 5:06:12 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 10:05:36 PM PST
"Pardon me if that doesn't sound very humble, but writing on this forum and taking the crap that I AM getting here is humbling enough."

Apparently not.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 10:08:51 PM PST
I have it on good authority that you are "a lying impostor".

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 3:21:53 AM PST
Easter Lily says:
You are a blasphemer, Brad Watson. You are NOT Jesus. You are NOT God. You are NOT the Messiah. You are just someone who wants attention.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 3:25:02 AM PST
Easter Lily says:
"I stand by my assertions that you are either manic or have a personality disorder." - arpard fazakas

A wolf in sheep's clothing, at the very least.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 3:26:29 AM PST
Easter Lily says:
^5, Music.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 3:27:29 AM PST
Easter Lily says:
Yep.

Posted on Dec 4, 2012 3:43:42 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
There will always be "background noise", but God's purpose always moves gently forward for the benefit of us and the rest of His creation.

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 8:44:43 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 5, 2012 8:47:16 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 8:56:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 5, 2012 9:18:58 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:02:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 5, 2012 9:20:13 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:08:10 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 9:15:15 AM PST

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 10:53:06 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 8:02:31 PM PST
You sure get petty and defensive in a hurry for someone who claims to be Jesus. Can you explain why he was so big and you are so small. It doesn't really add up, mathematically speaking.

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 8:13:36 PM PST
"....the Bahá'í doctrine of the oneness of the Manifestations* does not mean that the same individual soul is born again in different physical bodies. Moses, Jesus Christ, Muhammad, and Bahá'u'lláh were all different personalities, separate individual realities. Their oneness lies in the fact that Each manifested and revealed the qualities and attributes of God to the same degree: the spirit of God which dwelled within any one of Them was identical to that which dwelled in the others.

Bahá'u'lláh offered an analogy to explain the relationship between the different Manifestations, and the relationship between each Manifestation and God. In this analogy, God is likened to the sun because He is the unique source of life in the universe in the same way that the physical sun is the unique source of all physical life on earth. The spirit and attributes of God are the rays of this sun and the individual Manifestation is like a perfect mirror. If there are several mirrors all turned toward the same sun, that unique sun is reflected in each mirror. Yet the individual mirrors are different, each having been made in its own form and distinct from any other.

In the same way, each Manifestation is a distinct individual being, but the spirit and attributes of God reflected in Each are the same. The analogy of the sun and the mirrors enables us to understand the Bahá'í interpretation of the traditional notion of the "return" or "reappearance" of former Manifestations. The theme of return is found in the sacred scriptures all the major religions, often couched in highly symbolic language. Western readers will be most familiar with the Christian expectation of the return or "Second Coming" of Christ, based on certain passages of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. Bahá'u'lláh explains that the return alluded to in former scriptures is the return of the attributes and spirit of God in the mirror of another Manifestation, not the return of the same human personality: "It is clear and evident ... that all the Prophets are the Temples of the Cause of God, Who have appeared clothed in divers attire. If thou wilt observe with discriminating eyes, thou wilt behold Them all abiding in the same tabernacle, soaring in the same heaven, seated upon the same throne, uttering the same speech, and proclaiming the same Faith.... Wherefore, should one of these Manifestations of Holiness proclaim saying: 'I am the return of all the Prophets,' He, verily, speaketh the truth. In like manner, in every subsequent Revelation, the return of the former Revelation is a fact, the truth of which is firmly established...."

http://info.bahai.org/article-1-4-0-3.html

*Manifestation of God: A Divine Messenger sent by God to reveal His teachings to humanity. The Manifestation is the "express image" of the attributes and perfections of God. There are nine historical Manifestations of God: Abraham, Moses, Zoroaster, Krishna, the Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah. There were others before them whose names are lost to history or who are known only as mythical figures (such as Adam and Noah), and there will be others at approximately 1,000-year intervals.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 4:33:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 4:36:45 AM PST
I've tweaked 'Seal#4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Fractal' in the op. I mistakenly copied an earlier version of the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. The Christ was not perfect, Mark 7:26 documents this. However, when he made a mistake, he would recognize it and correct it. How many of you imitate Jesus in this way?

Synchronism: 07:32 "Hidden is a secret..." "A holy person in their presence" "The most important relics were those of Jesus Christ himself" - 'Lost Worlds', 'Knights Templar' (2006) on History 2 (H2) Channel

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 6:34:13 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
Good afternoon Brad Watson,

My earlier post was in response to the immediate posts from Arpard, Here for the Music, Advent Lily and I think a few others.

As for the opening post, I'm afraid I really can't comment or question.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 8:09:24 AM PST
Acts5v29,

It's important that you read the op again, think about the discoveries being exposed and the ramifications (prophecy fulfilled) of this paradigm-shift in understanding.

"God is good", GOD=GOOD.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 9:49:13 AM PST
Easter Lily says:
Stop claiming to be Jesus and people might take you seriously.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 11:32:44 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 11:42:31 AM PST
Craig says:
Not worth it. PDFTT
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  44
Total posts:  823
Initial post:  Aug 9, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions