Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Mary Wasn't Sinless Part VIII

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 246 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 8:21:01 AM PST
Gone says:
LOL. And I have proven my point. :D

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 8:25:32 AM PST
Just the Facts,

Any one of us can take what is said on the forum way too seriously,
Just. Breaks are good. You speak the truth

It is a short path from what was once "just entertainment," to
experiencing these comments as "reality."

Believe me, I know...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 8:25:48 AM PST
JOHN DOE says:
seriously lily - do you really believe you had a point about something - just asking...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 8:40:48 AM PST
Karen, The Eternal Lord, in time, then came forth from Mary's womb. Hence, "mother of the Lord.", (Luke 1:43). Peace always in the Most Precious Blood of Jesus our Great God and Saviour

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 9:03:15 AM PST
Gone says:
Breaks are good for those who need them. But each person decides when it is needed and when it is not. Sadly, the people who TRULY need the breaks never take them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 9:03:49 AM PST
Gone says:
Seriously, was your post necessary to this discussion? Just asking.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 9:04:19 AM PST
Gone says:
Amen, Matthew.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 2:41:11 PM PST
Just Karen says:
Mary was not a "real woman?!?!?" Why is it that your church teaches you that Mary having sex within the confines of her marriage makes her a "baby factory and a sex object?" Is that how you view your own mother? Didn't she have sex and produce children within her marriage? I still don't get why you consider married women who happen to be mothers as baby factories and sex objects.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 2:45:00 PM PST
Just Karen says:
And you bring glory to Him by referring to Mary as mother of the Creator?!?!?" Who is the Creator? Did He have a mother? Wow...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 2:48:37 PM PST
Just Karen says:
Of course you don't. I'm not Catholic and I'm not Kevin.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:02:29 PM PST
Gone says:
Karen, stop making more out of my posts than there actually is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:02:51 PM PST
Just Karen says:
The truth is that you only love those who agree with what you preach as the truth. You are full of poop. Since you can not see without the blinders of someone who thinks that she and those who agree with everything she says is perfect, you are never going to see past your own arrogance. You whine to your Catholic friends that I argue just to argue, but you are such a nosy busybody that you have to "blather" (your bff Kevin's word) anytime you think people what to hear what you have to say. I know that you think Kevin is also perfect, to the point that you must defend him in case he can't do it himself, and to the extent that you cheer and "amen" him when he disrespects others and their beliefs, and calls them names. I wish I could honestly say that I can't believe what is coming out of you, but it is pretty typical. Oh, how is it that I mock Christians and Christianity? I am wondering why, if I mock Christians and Christianity, others aren't jumping down my throat every chance they can get, JUST LIKE YOU DO!

Let's see, who REALLY is the one who thrives for the attention you receive? Let's talk about who feels like they need to correct everyone for every little thing and chastise only those who AREN'T Catholic to make herself feel better. Let's talk about who is insecure just playing childish games, LILY!!!! Oh, and while you are on that accountability thing, why is it that you think I am going to be held accountable, yet when your Catholic friends say worse, they get an "amen." WOW. You really have some mixed up perceptions...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:03:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2012 3:07:25 PM PST
Gone says:
Karen, just stop all of this nonsense. You're making mountains out of molehills.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:06:05 PM PST
Gone says:
Do you EVER read the "In reply to an earlier post," Karen? If you did, you'd stop thinking everything I say is about you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:06:59 PM PST
Gone says:
Boy, are you on overload today, Karen.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:26:51 PM PST
Just Karen says:
I'm not.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:33:21 PM PST
Just Karen says:
Lily's answer when she doesn't know what to say but feels like people need to hear her.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:37:36 PM PST
Gone says:
Since I am the one who writes them, Karen, I know when someone is making more out of them than there actually is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 3:41:11 PM PST
Gone says:
Karen, you're acting like a child and making yourself look bad. Oh, but don't worry. Just the Facts will overlook your behavior. After all, you're "right" and I'm the "evil one" here. Just the Facts said so.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:21:40 PM PST
Just Karen says:
Usually is...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:31:48 PM PST
Just Karen says:
Yeah, OK, sure I am... You ARE the police on this post who DOES think that she can do no wrong an it is always everyone else's fault.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:49:35 PM PST
Just Karen says:
You are right. Those who do need a break should probably take one for a while...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:52:31 PM PST
Just Karen says:
Seriously, how many of your posts are necessary to this discussion? Just asking...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:56:04 PM PST
Just Karen says:
I am not sure what your gripe is. I hit the reply button when I respond.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2012 4:56:43 PM PST
Just Karen says:
You just can't stop blaming me for your actions, can you?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  246
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions