Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Israel, God's judgments and the last days we are living in; Part Three

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 11:51:05 AM PDT
B. Nixon says:
I see it as a "carnival", and each "booth" hawking their "wares" because time is short.

(Sorry, I use [""]'s so much. I don't want anyone to think I mean the words only, but am using terms to present my...thought.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 11:55:17 AM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
I just know that there is going to be a lot of "Christians" who stand before Jesus that He is going to tell "I never knew you." It will be a devistating blow, I am sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 12:00:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 4:30:17 PM PDT
B. Nixon says:
Those are the worst words anyone could hear.

Edit: ...but a condition chosen; because of His love for us He has made it clear for that NOT to happen, and my usual statement is "all one has to do...is ASK HIM".

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 12:15:35 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
I agree.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 12:47:24 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
T. D. Mills says:
I just know that there is going to be a lot of "Christians" who stand before Jesus that He is going to tell "I never knew you." It will be a devistating blow, I am sure.

ajq: I suspect this may apply to both Jew and Gentiles. I dont think everyone calling themselves a Jew will remain. The just shall live by his faith.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 12:55:50 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
Oh I complely agree, all must come through Christ.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 6:15:37 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
ajqueen says:
J. Rawlins: Those who take prophecy as 'dual', see the initiation of the Kingdom of God during Jesus' First Advent as the original breaking of the old Roman Empire, and His Second Advent as the breaking up of the 10 nation union (10 toes) just prior to setting up of the Millennial Kingdom.

That is the short version...

ajq: JR, I dont know why, but you are making me think of wherever the ark of the covenant went when it got into Gentile hands, the things it brought upon those people. Im thinking of Jesus being handed over to the Romans. Obviously Jesus will save those who put their faith in Him, but if where apostasy exists, what a consuming fire that will be including Rome.

ajq: Tonya, I know you dont see the vision of Daniel 2:40-43 as referring to Rome. But the discussion is making me consider something else concerning Jesus. You remember how wherever the ark of the covenant was taken by the enemy, the problems it caused in their camps? Im wondering if this similarly happens to those who hear the words of Jesus, yet either live in apostacy or outright rejection of Him. Just thinking aloud here. Do you see any similarity between Jesus and the Ark of the covenant in this regard?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 6:48:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 9:01:38 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
The Ark of the Covenant housed the presence of God, so He was in the midst of whoever had possession of it. Jesus would not be in the midst of those who reject Him, so I don't see that connection. I see the devil in the midst of those who reject Jesus.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 7:20:32 PM PDT
B. Nixon says:
1 Kings 8
7 "For the cherubim spread their wings over the place of the ark, and the cherubim made a covering over the ark and its poles from above.

8 But the poles were so long that the ends of the poles could be seen from the holy place before the inner sanctuary, but they could not be seen outside; they are there to this day.

9 There was nothing in the ark except the two tablets of stone which Moses put there at Horeb, where the Lord made a covenant with the sons of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.

10 It happened that when the priests came from the holy place, the cloud filled the house of the Lord,

11 so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord./

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 7:21:37 PM PDT
B. Nixon says:
1 Kings 8
7 "For the cherubim spread their wings over the place of the ark, and the cherubim made a covering over the ark and its poles from above.

8 But the poles were so long that the ends of the poles could be seen from the holy place before the inner sanctuary, but they could not be seen outside; they are there to this day.

9 There was nothing in the ark except the two tablets of stone which Moses put there at Horeb, where the Lord made a covenant with the sons of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.

10 It happened that when the priests came from the holy place, the cloud filled the house of the Lord,

11 so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:46:13 PM PDT
Gershom says:
He was referring to when the Philistines took it by force...

Gershom

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 7:47:29 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
I understand.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 8:48:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 8:54:26 PM PDT
Gershom says:
So Yeshu didn't have any choice in the matter back when the ark existed...? He was stuck with whomever had possession (you should correct your post where it says "position" instead) of the ark...? But now he wouldn't be caught dead amongst unbelievers...? He had no control over the same situation back then...? He couldn't make that same choice back then...?

Gershom

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:03:18 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
Thank you for catching my my error.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:47:00 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
T. D. Mills says:
The Ark of the Covenant housed the presence of God, so He was in the midst of whoever had possession of it. Jesus would not be in the midst of those who reject Him, so I don't see that connection. I see the devil in the midst of those who reject Jesus

ajq: You have a point, but is Christ not inside us? Where we go we take and share Him? Maybe its a reach, I gotta think on this one some more.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:51:11 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Jeremiah 3:16 and Revelations 11:19 mentions the ark of his testament.

Moses was saved in an ark and taken from the water
Noah was saved in the ark, while those outside perished

IDK, just thinking aloud, that ark must have some spiritual meaning concerning Christ.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:51:46 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Gershom says:
He was referring to when the Philistines took it by force...

Gershom

ajq: yes, I was Gershom.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:54:40 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Gershom says:
So Yeshu didn't have any choice in the matter back when the ark existed...? He was stuck with whomever had possession (you should correct your post where it says "position" instead) of the ark...? But now he wouldn't be caught dead amongst unbelievers...? He had no control over the same situation back then...? He couldn't make that same choice back then...?

Gershom

ajq: Gershom, Im not following what your saying here. Can you make it a bit more plain?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:55:24 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
T. D. Mills says:
Thank you for catching my my error.

ajq: What error? What did I miss?

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 9:59:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 10:01:15 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Gershom, you should read through the last 5 pages or so on the "Abraham, Isaac, and their wives.." thread in the Judaism forum. Big Shmooz has a pretty far off thought process on what will happen to the church whom He sees to view as Rome today. We were discussing Daniel 2:40:43. I did not want to bring alot of others over, because the Jews will quickly abandon the thread if Christians and others evangelize or post there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:59:34 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
I guess I don't understand your question?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 10:03:12 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
T. D. Mills says:
I guess I don't understand your question?

ajq: thats ok, let me think it through another day or two, then we can see if its anything possibly relevant to Jesus.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 10:06:40 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
I would love to hear from Cheri!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 10:08:48 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
You know that unbelievers can't understand prophecy right?

"And he said, Go your way, Daniel for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified and made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand." Dan 12:9

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 10:10:17 PM PDT
T. D. Mills says:
I think she is upset from all the personal attacks on her yesterday, they started on me today, I don't blame her.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  56
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jun 11, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions