Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Israel, God's judgments and the last days in which we are living; Part Five

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 5:34:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 3, 2012 9:59:30 AM PST
T. D. Mills says:
We are living in the last days. The disciples asked Jesus ..."What will be the sign of Your coming, and the end of the age?" Matthew 24"3

"And Jesus answered and said to them "Take heed that no one deceives you. Many will come in My name, saying I am the Christ, and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not come yet. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences and earthquakes in various places. All of these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:4-8

"And there will be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken." Luke 21:25

"For thus says the Lord of Host; Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land and I will shake all nations..." Haggai 2:6-7

Signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars-Just the First 3 Months of 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-3MU-rc0M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=MgGWrX3jxJo&feature=endscreen

Nations are attempting to divide the small Nation of Israel, God's land, and the UN wants to declare a Palestinian State within it's borders and divide God's City Jerusalem. This would give Israel indefensible borders and set her up for annihilation which is something God will never allow. The prophet's Joel and Zechariah prophesied these events thousands of years ago and warned of God's fierce judgment against all nations who take part in dividing the land, His City and those who come against His people. This includes the United States, whose government continually attempts to take steps to orchestrate Israel's division and ultimate destruction, instead of defending Israel's right to exist in it's God given land as a sovereign nation.

Jerusalem and its alternative Hebrew name Zion appear 850 times in the Old Testament and 142 Times in the New Testament for a total of 992 times in the Holy Bible. Neither the name Jerusalem nor any of the 16 various Arabic names for Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran. In an expanded interpretation of the Koran from the 12th century, one passage is said to refer to Jerusalem.

Regarding the land that God has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates - all the Hittite country - to the Great Sea on the west."

With these two passages in mind, the territory that God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile River in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). This includes all of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus parts of Egypt and Syria, all of Jordan, part of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a small percentage of the land God has promised.

In addition to the above passages, Ezekiel 47:13-48:35 recount's the Lord's measurements of the land given to the Israelites. He begins with "Thus says the Lord God: `These are the borders'" and finishes with a declaration that its capital (Jerusalem) shall be called "The Lord is There." (Ez 48:35)

Israel is the only nation on earth who has been allocated land by Almighty God with the title deed to their land recorded in the Holy Bible.

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the Euphrates." Genesis 15:18

"And I will give unto thee and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God." Genesis 17:8

God said, "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee shall all the families be blessed." Genesis 12:3

And again God said, "The land shall not be sold for ever, for the land is Mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with Me." Leviticus 25:23

"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land." Joel 3:2

God said: "But I have chosen Jerusalem that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people." 2 Chronicles 6:11

"Thus says the Lord of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; [Israel] for he who touches you, touches the apple of His eye." (Zech 2:8)

"The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you: your deeds will return upon you own head." (Obadiah 15)

"It shall be in that day [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem." Zach 12:9

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalm 122:6

"So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near, at the door!" Matt 24:33

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 5:48:10 PM PST
J. Green says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 5:55:00 PM PST
Allan says:
Looks like we are in for another 400 pages of cut and pastes from shonks, charlatans, shysters, ''messianic Jews'', Fruchtenbaum, Levitt, Shoebat, deYoung, ID/Creationists. YECs ''born-agains'' ... oh, bugger, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of scam artists.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:00:04 PM PST
Roll Tide!!! says:
"Looks like we are in for another 400 pages of cut and pastes from shonks, charlatans, shysters, ''messianic Jews'', Fruchtenbaum, Levitt, Shoebat, deYoung, ID/Creationists. YECs ''born-agains'' ... oh, bugger, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of scam artists.

Wow, who knew there were so many new names for atheists!!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:03:39 PM PST
Roll Tide!!! says:
And just to make sure you didn't miss this on the last thread:

I am not hurt in any way. I have all the treasure, as I will get to meet your dad in heaven. And if all the things posted here are even close to being true it will be spectacular.

My question is always about your statement of Him, yet you treat others who are Christians like crap, and if he was so great, who is it that is right? Him, and the way he lived his life as a Christian man, or you and the way you treat other Christians.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:06:29 PM PST
mrs exp says:
Allan,
You can always go outside and play.
exp

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:11:10 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
I have to disagree. I have known Jesus personally for 51 years. He is very real and very alive and one day everyone who ever lived will stand before Him face to face and acknowledge Him as Lord.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:11:38 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
Looks like!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:13:36 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
I'm so glad you are back with us Jim, you are such a blessing. I hope you can stick around for a while. We need more strong steadfast born again believers on these discussions.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:14:47 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
I so agree, but I won't hold my breath! Nice to see you again mrs exp.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:20:25 PM PST
J. Green says:
T. D. Mills says:
I have to disagree. I have known Jesus personally for 51 years.
------------------------------------
There was no real jesus

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:21:06 PM PST
Bryan Borich says:
>I have all the treasure, as I will get to meet your dad in heaven.

If you haven't made yourself perfect as your Father is, you're roughly out of luck in some respects.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:21:51 PM PST
Bryan Borich says:
That was mostly your ego you meet.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:22:21 PM PST
Bryan Borich says:
There was and is.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:22:39 PM PST
Roll Tide!!! says:
"one day everyone who ever lived will stand before Him face to face and acknowledge Him as Lord. "

And that can either happen by the Grace of seeing what He has done for us in the Death and resurrection of His Son, or the fear and terror of judgment as those in the end of Rev. 6 who were terrified and wanted to be hide from "the one on the throne and the wrath of the Lamb".

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:24:22 PM PST
Roll Tide!!! says:
Not sure. We have been involved with church plant, and seeing thers "grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ" so it doesn't really leave much time. I like spending time around other Christians though.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:25:34 PM PST
Roll Tide!!! says:
My Father gave me my Saviours righteousness.

That's plenty.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:25:36 PM PST
Allan says:
'' yet you treat others who are Christians like crap''

I NEVER treat genuine Christians like crap.

Ask any of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:27:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 2, 2012 6:31:09 PM PST
Allan says:
If only, mrs exp ;-(

Unfortunately the soccer season is over, and TAFE has shut down, with only what looks like end-of-term clean-up and debriefing left to go.

Hey, glad to see you back. A number of us were quite worried.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:28:44 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
You have the right to your opinion, but that is all that it is opinion, I know better!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:29:49 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
Exactly right Jim. You and I look forward to that day but many will not.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:30:14 PM PST
Allan says:
''Wow, who knew there were so many new names for atheists!!!''

Certainly from what I've seen from the posse's posts over the years ''messianic Jews'', Fruchtenbaum, Levitt, Shoebat, deYoung, ID/Creationists. YECs ''born-agains'' are NOT atheists.

They are dedicated born-again believers in Mammon.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:30:45 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
Well you are always welcome and a blessing when you are here.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:32:30 PM PST
T. D. Mills says:
That is the best legacy you could ever ask for! Praise God.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:34:41 PM PST
J. Green says:
T. D. Mills says:
You have the right to your opinion, but that is all that it is opinion, I know better
------------------------------
When NOTHING happens and you are on your death bed you going to have a second of doubt.
That is when Satan will take you.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  44
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions