Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Mary was sinless -- so get over it. (Part III)

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8151-8175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 12:27:24 PM PDT
Karen -

Did this person approach the priest privately or publicly?

I have no idea, but if she is the one who made this issue public, then that was HER choice.

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 12:29:09 PM PDT
Remember people, if you are a Christian then it is Jesus we are to consider first in all things.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 12:31:35 PM PDT
Faith,

RE: "Don't you think only the Godless would be spineless and cowardly enough to no vote the written Word of God?"

Perhaps, what the "No" voters are reacting to is not God's Word, directly, but its misuse, misinterpretation and misapplication by the computer algorithm which generated the robotic responses.

Of course, you would have to ask the "No" voters, themselves. I wouldn't want to be putting words in their mouths...

Grace and Peace, Sister,

S.D.G.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:05:36 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Bruce,

"Were they conceived in sin as everyone else (Psalm 51:5) or were they "saved from all sin at their conception? Were they, as you presude Mary, "immaculate conceived?

In order to be saved, they would have to be saved from all sin, including original sin. Do you agree?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:07:39 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Bruce,

"Thanks be to God and that He alone is both righteous and gracious, that the unborn may also be saved by his hand"

Were they saved in the womb? After all, in order to be saved, they would have to be saved by Christ from original sin. Right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:08:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 23, 2012 1:10:06 PM PDT
Mr. Diaz,

My post already answered this question. Please read the post...

And then, let's put an end to your obnoxious, pointless questioning, once and for all...

Grace and Peace, Little Brother,

S.D.G.

EDIT: Too late. You continued the obnoxious, pointless questions...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:11:46 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Steve,

"Did He say that He did this? I"m sure he would mention it if that were the case, right?

But he has said it, through his Church, founded by Him ,to teach in his name.

"..If he would do it for his mother, who He really didn't exalt in any other verse (in fact, the opposite, when asked who was his mother he pointed to his disciples) why not for the apostle John?

Could it be my dear Steve that Mary conceived Christ in her womb and in her heart?

"...and there are many verses in the Bible where He had the chance to exalt his mother, but didn't"

But he did. Scripture is clear "..From this day all generations will call me blessed." Luke 1:48. Scripture is God inspired, given to us by Christ. Mary will be called "blessed" by all generations.

She's the only specific Christian chosen in the NT where all ages will call her "blessed" Even while other believers are also called "blessed" by God, only Mary is chosen as to be called blessed by all ages to come.

Do you deny this?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:12:09 PM PDT
Mr. Diaz,

Just for giggles, let's pretend you are able to read, comprehend and answer questions...

Given that I asked you a couple of questions, and my post already answered your obnoxious, pointless questions before they were even asked, why don't you take a stab at answering mine?

S.D.G.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:13:46 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Bruce,

"My post already answered this question. Please read the post...."

I did. You answered nothing. Did Christ saved the aborted in the womb? After all, they died in the womb, and they inherited original sin because of Adam. So, if they had original sin w hen they died in the womb, did Christ save them from original sin in the womb?

Its an easy question. If you have a problem with comprehension, let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:14:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 23, 2012 1:15:19 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Bruce,

"why don't you take a stab at answering me?

Answer what? Give me your specific question. Do it now since I'm pretending to actually understand what you're saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:15:38 PM PDT
Mr. Diaz,

Again, take a stab at answering my questions.

Or are we, once again, on the silly "Wild, Wild Wheel of Raul" carnival ride where you pretend not to see the questions?

S.D.G.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:16:42 PM PDT
Mr. Diaz.

Well, it appears you are in full "Wild, Wild Wheel of Raul" carnival ride mode, already...

Grace and Peace, Grasshopper,

S.D.G.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 1:32:26 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Bruce,

"take a stab at answering my question"

Give me your first-priority question, and I will answer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:34:49 PM PDT
Mr. Diaz,

After all this time, I am truly weary of the "Wild, Wild Wheel of Raul" carnival ride. Perhaps others still enjoy your obnoxious games. I, for one, do not.

Do not be so lazy.

Go back. Read the questions. Respond.

Or else stop asking any questions of your fellow conversants, here, as your behavior is completely insincere...

S.D.G.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:37:53 PM PDT
Kevin Bold says:
Sock puppets, and evangelical ones at that...

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:41:19 PM PDT
Saint Karen says:
Why is it that when a non-Catholic states that God did not commit a certain action, Catholics always turn it around and act like, "So Jesus can't possibly be or do______________." When has anyone said that, other than a Catholic twisting someone's words?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:42:53 PM PDT
Jesus4us says:
f: See how Matthew leaves all those verses from Scripture? Don't you think only the Godless would be spineless and cowardly enough to no vote the written Word of God?

spl: But it's all blasphemy. And he doesn't have a clue he's doing it. But the no-voters do. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:43:24 PM PDT
Jesus4us says:
bl: Thank you, we do have our visitiors with us lately,
don't we?

spl: Yeah, people with some discernment.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:44:18 PM PDT
Jesus4us says:
Faith says:
Remember people, if you are a Christian then it is Jesus we are to consider first in all things.

spl: I thought for Catholics it was Mary that was "first in all things"?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:45:00 PM PDT
Saint Karen says:
It has nothing to do with the honor of His name. Mary's state of grace does not determine the sinlessness of Christ. That was already established far before she was even born.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:45:10 PM PDT
Jesus4us says:
bew: Perhaps, what the "No" voters are reacting to is not God's Word, directly, but its misuse, misinterpretation and misapplication by the computer algorithm which generated the robotic responses.

Of course, you would have to ask the "No" voters, themselves. I wouldn't want to be putting words in their mouths...

spl: Hmmm, I had to give you a yes vote on this one! ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:46:17 PM PDT
Saint Karen says:
Why do the votes concern you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:48:45 PM PDT
Raulito says:
Karen,

"It has nothing to do with the honor of his name"

Its all about the honor of his Name my dear. Even honored the name of God when she obeyed God completely, but God's honor was destroyed and abolished in His creatures when Adam and Eve turned over their lives to the Serpent.

If Adam and Eve had kept obedient to God's word, its for the honor of his Name and glory. It was never about Adam's honor and glory,

In Mary's case, its all about the honor due to Christ alone. If Christ saves and keeps Mary away from all sin, its for his greater honor and glory. Its never about Mary's honor.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:49:12 PM PDT
Saint Karen says:
Why do you worry about "no" votes? They don't even mean anything, unless of course, they are personal to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:57:24 PM PDT
Mr. Diaz,

Instead of rehashing the same arguments, why not take a stab at answering my questions?

They really are not all that scary...

S.D.G.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  78
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jun 3, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions