Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Do most Christians learn these NT teachings in which authoritative voices say Jews are children of hell, sons of the devil, murderers of Jesus, and enemies of humanity who have to be silenced?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 8801-8825 of 10000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 1:06:09 PM PDT
Lois says:
Okay. What you say is true. However, as Carol said, we are learning from each other and in our own ways encouraging each other. But feel free to move on. =)

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:12:11 PM PDT
Macaron says:
The god of those Muslims that strap bombs to themselves and then commit suicide while blowing up various innocent men, women or children IS NOT MY G-D, and neither is the god of BUSH, CHENEY, CONDI, RUMSFELD, or any other KILLER of innocents, OR LIARS, or ADULTERERS or PHONEY followers of Jesus either CAROL.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:14:13 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
I agree that violence solves nothing. More violence still follows. Thank God that Jesus brings a better way.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 1:14:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 23, 2012 1:22:50 PM PDT
PW, Another teaching of Paul.........
He said that he often comes to where people are; - identifies with them,
"that he might lead them to Christ".
He also said, "Walk with wisdom to those that are without; redeeming the time."

He also taught in Ephesians 4, that the very same Jesus, during the Passion,
"before, He ascended into heaven; first descended into hell, .... that He might
fill all things."
Peter says that He first descended into hell, "to speak to souls in prison".

The Psalms 68 tells us, "He lead captivity captive, and received gifts for men;
for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them".

Perhaps you are lead to move onto to a more important thread; however,
we might be considered all important to God......... each one of us.
....and we are hear sharing and learning for a Purpose?
To each our own inspiration?
Thanks.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:15:24 PM PDT
Macaron says:
P. White, yes, I know what Paul said. And, yes, you're correct to point out that there are those here who desire to know nothing different than what their DOGMA teaches, even if it's wrong.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:16:57 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Your point is well taken P. White, good post! Some of us pop in from time to time for that very reason, that others are not misled by some of the things you have seen here.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:19:10 PM PDT
Macaron says:
ajqueen says:
I agree that violence solves nothing. More violence still follows. Thank God that Jesus brings a better way.

Mac: As did BUDDHA, LAO TZU, CONFUCIOUS, MOSES, many many SAGES if ISRAEL, the MASONS, and many another who tried to bring mankimnd out of the morrass of materialistic and sensual bondage they were in.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:21:13 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Macaron says:
The Jews and the Christians cannot "walk together" in "the Light of G-d", because what we acknowledge as TRUTH (the LIGHT of G-d) is obviously much different than what all Christians believe is truth. No orthodox or conservative Jew will "hang out with Gentiles" because of the influences of what the Gentiles believe and how that would affect the purity of Israel. Without a Law, either the Noachide or halakah to guide them, the Gentiles are lost in darkness that they can't even perceive or understand.

AJQ: Macaron, so I guess you dont believe God's Word where Isaiah says a light will be sent to the Gentiles? You do know that Israel is scattered because if its own disobedience do you not?

Answer the question Macaron? Do you not believe God's Word on these matters?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 1:23:03 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Macaron says:
ajqueen says:

Mac: As did BUDDHA, LAO TZU, CONFUCIOUS, MOSES, many many SAGES if ISRAEL, the MASONS, and many another who tried to bring mankimnd out of the morrass of materialistic and sensual bondage they were in.

AJQ: It is clear by God's Word that it is none of these, but it is the Messiah who brings about this peace the world so desperately needs. That same Messiah is Jesus the Christ.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:39:24 PM PDT
Macaron says:
AJQ, I question just WHAT WAS the "WORD of G-d" when, as you must surely know, there have been MANY LYING and deceitful priests, transcribers of the "scriptures", etc., down though the AGES. To separate the TRUTH from FALSEHOOD is the task of each person, and it CANNOT just be given like DOGMA or oatmeal.

How you and other so-called followers of Jesus interprete "the WORD of G-d" is not how JEWS interprete the WORD OF G_D, particularly the passage you quoted.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:41:49 PM PDT
Macaron says:
I also know that Ha-Shem is just and wise, and will "scatter" who He will, wherever He will, and whenever He will, for their ULTIMATE GOOD. Including us Jews. :) Blessed be the Holy one Who curses from the Left, while Blessing from the Right.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:44:13 PM PDT
Macaron says:
Going now. Enjoy yourselves, bye.................BTW, G-d spoke thru MANY MANY righteous and pure individuals, like the PROPHETS and SAGES of ISRAEL, along with the others I mentioned, all according to their dignity and ability to receive TRUTH.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 1:47:03 PM PDT
How do Jews interpret the Word of G-d?

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 1:51:23 PM PDT
Craig says:
Some ones hateful speech is gunna get them banned.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 1:59:22 PM PDT
Sahansdal says:
But you need to know where to look. Don't stop with the New Testament. You will not find Him there.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 2:01:22 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Guess he didnt wanna answer KNYN.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 2:03:03 PM PDT
Sahansdal says:
Carol,

There have been more than just one Redeemer. Read Obadiah 1:21.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 2:11:14 PM PDT
Sahansdal says:
And it's wrong, Carol. Re: Isaiah 53: This character was stoned (he was "crushed" or "bruised", verse 5), as was James. Nothing in there about crucifixion. And the redemption is from knowledge, not an atoning sacrifice (verse 11). What the gospel writers did was to search the OT for passages they thought would fit the Passion story, then they put them in, never knowing (they were not witnesses) or caring (they had their own agenda -- to minimize other saviors in the time of Christ, like John and James) what was true and not true.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 2:27:29 PM PDT
ajqueen says:
Sah, He dies for the transgressions of the people.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 3:24:31 PM PDT
Hello Macaron. Peace of Christ.

You say>>Bueno, ya me voy porque las pendajas, ignorantes son completemente falsa, y no hay intelligensia aca, nada de nada ni educacion.<<

Cuando?!! Pumanpunk.......

God Bless..........Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 3:35:20 PM PDT
Hello ajqueen. Peace of Christ.

You say>>SMA: This versicle doesn't show "A PERSON BEING BAPTI
ZED IN The name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit..the seal of satan..666"...Show one scripture were one single person is baptized in that formula...go ahead....if you can not do it..jump 400 years so you can find him/her..

AJQ: SMA, this is utter nonsense. Show one verse ONE VERSE in scripture that says the seal of satan is being baptized in the name of the father, son, and Holy Spirit. you are on dangerous ground. Do not call the Holy Spirit, an unclean thing. That is basically what you are saying. Do you not know that those who are baptized into Christ ARE baptized into His Spirit?<<

The Holy Spirit comes in the Name of Jesus...so when You "REJECT" The Name of Jesus for baptism you Reject the Holy Spirit...Jesus Himself..

That is His seal on His People...the seal of ownership....as He has His Personal Seal of Ownership satan has his for his people...baptism in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit..a non biblical scripture....a satanic scripture...stoping the Holy Spirit a.k.a Father Namely Jesus from baptizing those people....

You say>>Do not call the Holy Spirit, an unclean thing. <<

I have never done that...I am a "SPIRITUAL" Israelite a.k.a a Christian...when I print god, spirit, lord, means satan....

And yes!!! All who reject His Holy Oneness, His Holy Law, His Holy Sabbath-Day, and His Holy Name Jesus for baptism, belong to satan, that is called "EVIL"...and all who practise evil hates the LIGHT=God...John 3:19-21...See!!! You "HATE" Jesus..since Jesus is the "LIGHT"..and "WE" Spiritual Jews a.k.a Christians are His people, children of the LIGHT....not you and billions who claim to be children of the LIGHT...satan disguises as an angel of light...to make you believe that you too, are a children of light..

God Bless...........Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 3:45:28 PM PDT
yba says:
Carol,
Thanks your post.Yes as a Jew, I consider our Abrahamic and other convenants to e everlasting, unassailable and not subject to cancellation or replacement. The terms are clear, it was a one-sided covenant and it is not the Jews responsibility to fulfill it, it is Hashem's responsibilty. Our responsibility is to respond to it.

This does not preclude any other covenant with any other people that Hashem wishes to make. He will not cancel ours, but there is no thing in my understanding of Torah that chooses us exclusively to the point that others are not equally chosen for other jobs, tasks or provisions that Hashem so choses.

With your attitude and the respect you have shown to Jews, at least that I have perceived, there is no reason why Jews should not wish to work alongside you for the healing of a fractured world.

thanks again your post.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 3:46:57 PM PDT
yba says:
Indeed, enjoy the window shopping and if you get a chance, go for the gusto.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 3:51:15 PM PDT
Sahansdal says:
According to who? Paul. You don't read Mark 10:45 correctly.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 3:59:58 PM PDT
yba says:
Lois,
I ran down the midrash for you. Here is the link.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/life/Life_Events/Conversion/About_Conversion/Welcoming_the_Convert.shtml
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
457 5 days ago
moment-of-broken-ness, part 2 6095 1 minute ago
Moving beyond atheism 1191 4 minutes ago
To what extent do Literalist ID/Creationists End Times fundamentalists threaten Christianity: Part the Third , Would like to change this name to how to save the religions that were established by Moses, Muslim, Christian and Jew 7439 5 minutes ago
Catholicism is based on Jesus Christ- Part 8 3308 5 minutes ago
Why are Jesus's miracles so unimpressive? 472 8 minutes ago
We are living in the Last Days - A Biblical Prophecy Discussion - Part Seven 5126 13 minutes ago
Jehovah's Witness's 5206 17 minutes ago
I completely understand now why Mormons aren't Christians. 5615 20 minutes ago
Mary was Sinless -- Part XXIII 6114 23 minutes ago
Atheists: Satan's Spawn or Satan's Pawns? 7055 28 minutes ago
You foolish scum! Israel is killing people again and you dont do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 294 44 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  196
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  May 19, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions