Customer Discussions > Classic TV forum

Courtship of Eddie's Father

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 29, 2008 9:56:52 PM PST
Jason Whiton says:
I haven't heard anything about this show making it to release. Anyone else?

Posted on Feb 28, 2009 6:49:54 PM PST
I hope they will release it. It is one of my favorites.

Posted on Jun 26, 2009 9:24:52 PM PDT
S. Johnson says:
Oh yes! This is one of the most touching shows I've ever seen on TV.Let's rally up some troops and let them know!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2011 4:23:06 PM PST
I am also waiting. seems the quality shows take longer to be released, makes no sense......

Posted on Jan 23, 2011 12:29:30 AM PST
LadyOwl says:
Wow...talk about a flashback! I had forgotten all about these! Just saw a DVD comeback of the first episodes of "Hazel"!!! Remember, the maid? She was kinda like "Alice" from "The Brady Bunch", except it was more of the 50's style, rather than the 70's.
I barely remember that show, but as soon as I read the name, like this one, I thought, "OMG!!! I REMEMBER that show!!!"
Now, this was with Bill Bixby, right? And didn't he go on to play in "The Incredible Hulk"?
"Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

HA!!! Loved it!!! That's the most classic line since "I'll be back.", from The Terminator with Ahnold. Although, have to admit, I ended up a fan of the two movies for Michael Biehn, (AH! Be still, my beating heart!!!), as Reese, and of course Linda Hamiltion as Sarah Conner, my GOD what a transformation in just ten years, huh? from a scrawny 19 year old to a 29 year old warrior woman.

*sighs*...yep, those were the days.

As a matter of fact, anyone remember the old, old OLD movie, "Digby"? In the theater? Did some Drive In stunts too. I remember watching "Charlotte's Web" in '73, in the Drive in...as well as 'Digby'...reason I ask, is because Bixby was in that one too. Played ANOTHER father...funny, back then he was younger than WE are now!!! Yeesh...
Anyhoo...Digby was the sheepdog that drank some weird sci fi stuff, and grew to be 4 stories tall, and the the boy and Bixby had to climb up into his mouth and pour some blue stuff down him...funny how you remember those cheezy moments nowadays.
Thinking NOW, of course..."Now, how did the kid manage to do that, and not get swallowed HIMSELF???" LOL...

Yep...the good ole's 70's...
Dial phones, no touch tones, no cell phones, "Car phones", or "mobile phones" they were first called when they came out, no microwave, no remote control, no cable, no sattelitte TV, and certainly no Internet, PC's, or any "space age tech stuff" our parents called it back then...

*sighs again, with a dramatic heave, and the back of her hand against her forehead*
OK, OK now...let's not overdo it!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2011 6:13:31 AM PST
hi LadyOwl, AND yes BILL BIXBY was in the COURTHIP of EDDIES FATHER, and THE Incredible Hulk. ALSO! MY Favorite MARTIAN.... and The MAGICIAN, YES i do also remember Hazel, nice comparison with Alice from the BRADY Bunch. I have been thinkin of buying HAZEL on dvd.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 2:37:23 PM PDT
baker says:
There up to season two now, if anyone still cares.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 5:17:59 PM PDT
I don't see it listed on, the amazon site. Just found out a week ago that it was available.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 5:57:16 PM PDT
baker says:
You have to order from Warner Brothers Archive, but it will eventually show up at Amazon. Prices vary so you might want to wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 6:19:16 PM PDT
I appreciate the information, thanks so much :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Classic TV forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 29, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions