Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Classical Music forum

What order is being returned?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 5:19:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 5:21:15 PM PST
sound_notes says:
For the second time in as many days, I retuned (via ups drop-off) my second Gould Complete Box to Amazon. This one didn't have as many dings and nicks as yesterday's delivery, but it did have a small dent in the right edge (backside). Is it too much to ask for a blemish free item anymore? Does the fact that this is coming from Amazon LLC (what is that?) have anything to do with it? Anyway, I'm heading over to Arkive Music and give them a try.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 3:07:32 AM PST
There is a URL on the amazon packaging where you can give feedback about the packaging ( - at least here in Europe).

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 4:13:07 AM PST
Tero says:
I think you should review the Gould Box and give it one star. That is what all the other angry customers do.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:42:58 AM PST
Tero, that's only appropriate if you think that BMG/Sony's packaging of the Gould set is to blame. If it's Amazon's poor packaging, the record label isn't to blame, and don't deserve negative feedback for it.

Bill

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 6:43:32 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 26, 2013 10:11:33 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:53:45 AM PST
If so, I apologize for being obtuse. But I've seen a negative reviews on Amazon for reasons related to packaging, shipping, and even Marketplace seller issues.

Bill

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 9:19:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 9:20:44 AM PST
sound_notes says:
(For what it's worth.) The item clearly received its bits of flaws and damage before shipping (the outer box was blemish free). So I can only blame Amazon for sending me the product in the previously stated condition. It also appeared that much of the flaws originated from inside the plastic sealant, which leads me to believe the damaged product was shipped that way from the manufacturer and accepted that way from Amazon, in which case I still blame Amazon. But I would never leave a negative review within the item listing as some folks do. Those bits of discussion are meant for the item and not one's own dirty laundry of deliverer or merchandiser.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 3:24:57 PM PST
Tero says:
I've had the faulty product phenomenon in stores as well. I had to return blank CDs after 10 in a row failed. Well, to return them, they wanted all the blanks. What to do? I went to a different Best Buy and bought the same blanks, took a number of discs and filled the missing in the first stack. Took the faulty stack..now full..back to the first store. The new stack were all fine.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Classical Music forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Classical Music forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions