Customer Discussions > Cooking forum

Seeking Gourmet Food & European Travel Forums

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2012 10:15:40 PM PST
Hi,

I'm looking for forums that deal both with European travel & Cooking or eating gourmet cuisine.

Do you know of several you can give me?

Thanks

Michelle

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 5:22:44 AM PST
Whale Tart says:
No, I do not know of Forum's, maybe try Amazoon UK for that as it is closer to Europe.
I can tell you that I love Peter Mayle's books and maybe you will too as he really writes joyously of the culinary wonders of South of France.
You can of course start a forum just like you started this discussion, you must just be careful to get it in the right place.
I have a dear friend who puts together ski packages in all of Europe, he can maybe help you as he is also a chef who has worked all over the world.
E Mail me if you would like his help and I will share more info. Personally I find German Cuisine too porky and cabbagy, British too fatty and French just perfect.
I looked at your profile to see if it gives me a better indication re what you want or need here but nada. I must say that I read J. Kellerman's book Billy Straight and even though I enjoyed it by the time I finished it I could easily have made the same comments as you did in your review of Obsession.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Cooking forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions