Customer Discussions > Cooking forum

Deni jarvac

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 5, 2009 6:23:46 PM PST
I am looking for info on the jarvac. How do they work and does anyone know where to buy one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 5:01:54 PM PST
Kathy says:
I just noticed that this is a very old post but I thought I would post this link. After watching, and I am someone who has NEVER canned anything in my life, asked hubby to buy a canner for me for Christmas and he did! Now I want the Deni jar vac that Wendy uses in this video as well. Still looking for one but here is the Youtube video link. I am not a Mormon but do want to start canning foods due to this Horrible economy and food prices shooting up and a friend sent me this video. It is FANTASTIC!!!

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 5:05:26 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 5:08:40 PM PST
Kathy says:
SORRY! I forgot to put the link up. I just noticed that this is a very old post but I thought I would post this link. After watching, and I am someone who has NEVER canned anything in my life, asked hubby to buy a canner for me for Christmas and he did! Now I want the Deni jar vac that Wendy uses in this video as well. Still looking for one but here is the Youtube video link. I am not a Mormon but do want to start canning foods due to this Horrible economy and food prices shooting up and a friend sent me this video. It is FANTASTIC!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gOLuIApyNPc
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Cooking forum (844 discussions)

Active discussions in related forums
Discussion Replies Latest Post
MONSANTO 5193 10 minutes ago
What are you reading now? 1406 1 hour ago
Best used book find 320 1 hour ago
Wish list vs Shopping list 33 2 hours ago
The Daughter of Time 29 11 hours ago
Books for Friends 137 11 hours ago
The Honey Revolution 1128 18 hours ago
Rife Machine Usuage 2586 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Cooking forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 5, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions