Customer Discussions > Cooking forum

The best storage for Keurig K-Cups

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 5:31:10 PM PST
Preston Ham says:
I found Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower for 30 K-Cups, by Epica TM to be one of the best and most convenient storage towers to use with the K-Cups Coffee. It was very affordable and made my life so much easier in the morning to find the right flavor I needed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:00:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 12:27:44 PM PST
I've been keeping mine in a oblong bread basket. On the bottom, it holds about 14, and I put the hot chocolate, cider, decaf and some less used flavors there. Then I put a second level on top, about 21 cups, and that's the morning coffee selections. They all sit upright nicely.

The long shape of the basket also hides the Keurig's power cord running along the back of the counter.

EDIT to add this thought- I never bought a carousel because, and this is picky of me, I don't like looking at the plastic sides of the K-cups. In the bread basket, only the relatively pretty tops show. Some cup sides are white and some black, and I just don't want to look at them. Just my little prejudice.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 9:35:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 9:40:38 PM PST
I actually just purchased a Keurig but have yet to receive it. I am buying all these accessories such as the twin pack of Ekobrew and K Cup Lids. So I am already aware that the cost of my coffee will be under control since I will be using my ground Gevalia coffee and just filling the cups to save money. I can't justify on spending 25-35 on a carousel to hold the cups so i went to Harbor Freight Tools today and purchased a beautiful shiny mud pan that will hold my K cups and compliment my stainless steel appliances. I was going to post the link but it might get taken down. Just go to Harbor Freight Tool's website and look up mud pan the description says 54oz. It cost me 4.99! The picture doesn't do it justice but it is a very reflective shiny stainless steel (mirror finish) and is nice and long and about 7 inch's tall and about 20 inch's wide so it will definitely hold my cups as well as my coffee related items such as Splenda packets, coffee spoon, etc. and not take up too much counter space.
I highly recommend this!
I expect to have my machine in around Dec 11-15. As soon as I do receive it along with the 12 free Kcups I will post a video review on Youtube on how this looks once filled.
My video will be titled Kcup Holder Budget Friendly.
I hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Cooking forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions