Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Cooking forum

Toastmaster Egg Head Egg Cooker Help (6506)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2013 2:28:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 7, 2013 2:29:03 PM PST
Toastmaster 6506 Egg Head Egg Cooker

I have this egg cooker and can not find the measuring cup/egg piercer that came with it. I'm finally into hard boiled eggs and want to use it and I don't know how much water to put in. I also don't know what the measuring cup looks like, I might have it somewhere, though I suspect I got rid of it not knowing what it was.

Can anyone tell me the water amounts for 7 eggs hard boiled and 7 eggs soft boiled?

And if possible, can someone post a link to a pic of the measuring cup? I haven't given up on it yet!

Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2013 8:06:40 PM PST
Sheila (NJ) says:
I would post this question as a comment on a couple of the reviews for the product, especially or the reviewer has a decent enough amount of reviews. This way you are targeting someone who actually owns the product and he/she will probably get an email when you post the comment.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:40:57 AM PST
Yeah, that's what I usually do but the product is discontinued so I'm not sure anyone would be looking there. I guess I could get lucky if I hit on a review that someone is tracking and they get an email and check into it.

I really can't believe that I'm unable to find an answer on somewhere on the internet. I think this is the first thing I haven't been able to find on here.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 3:28:11 PM PST
blessings says:
I found this hope it helps http://ec1.images-amazon.com/media/i3d/01/A/man-migrate/MANUAL000040542.pdf

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 7:47:35 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 5:23:21 PM PDT
Update:

I have found out the following through experimentation:

using 6 eggs...

3 TBS water = medium boiled. Sometimes they are a little runny, sometimes firm but still dark, not like a full hard boild egg.

Adjust accordingly for hard boiled or soft boiled. Just a couple drops makes a difference.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Cooking forum (869 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Cooking forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions