Customer Discussions > Arts & Crafts forum

Everything Mary purse frames???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 1, 2012 11:24:49 AM PDT
Mary Dale says:
I have looked everywhere for these 3˝ inch purse frames to make coin purses. JoAnn's used to carry them but not any longer. Does anyone know where I might find them?
I would so appreciate your help.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 3:58:35 PM PST
kerliloks says:
I live in California and our JoAnn's still carries them. Have you tried their website?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:03:29 PM PST
Mary Dale says:
Yes, but they didn't have them. At least I couldn't find them.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 10:18:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 10:21:53 AM PST
Rudy says:
It is likely that the purse frames you are seeking is under the Everything Mary brand.Go to everythingmary.com. Their website home page.shows where their products are sold. Joann's is only one of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 1:25:10 PM PST
Mary Dale says:
Thank you, but besides Joann's, I have tried Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Hancock's. No one even has a coin purse frame, let along Everything Mary brand.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013 5:55:01 AM PST
You can purchase coin purse frames from Noni (the website is nonipatterns.com but it is only a gallery website at this time). I am the owner of the company and have some great purse frames that I think will work well for your project. You can find my contact details on the website. NB

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013 6:24:37 AM PST
Mary Dale says:
Thank you, I will check it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2013 8:33:43 AM PST
Vegan Gal says:
I know I used to buy them at JoAnn's too. I did see them at my local Hobby Lobby, although I cannot find them at Hobby Lobby online. I purchased the small purse frames like these online through an Etsy shop located in China. They were priced well and I bought mine in a set of 5 or 6 and the metal colors were all different too. There was black, copper, antique bronze, gold and silver and I think one with a pinkish hue? Took about 4 weeks to arrive. There are several places selling on Etsy so browse around. I know you posted this a while back so perhaps you already found a source?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2013 8:52:00 AM PST
Mary Dale says:
Thank you for your reply... but I did find some later at our local JoAnn's shop. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Arts & Crafts forum (227 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Arts & Crafts forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions