Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cayucas The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Arts & Crafts forum

Come Make Something Fun! Red Rabbit Holiday Market Dec 4 - Glendale, CA

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 15, 2010 4:14:35 PM PDT
Carmen says:
Hi!

I just wanted to invite everyone to a Southern California event which I'm organizing called the Red Rabbit Holiday Arts & Crafts .

Red Rabbit Holiday Arts & Crafts Market proudly returns for its 2nd show at the beautiful Glendale Civic Auditorium on Saturday, December 4 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. This family friendly Arts & Crafts Market will feature 50+ California Artists, Craftsmen and Crafters. Included will be unique works in glass, ceramics, jewelry, clothing, fiber arts, painting & prints, mixed media, upcycled art and more.

And as always, our first 50 visitors get a Goodie Bag plus we'll have free hands-on craft projects for all ages all day long. Come make a free gift for someone special. How's about a puppet-in-a-box or a felted gingerbread man? Have a seat and make a holiday card or an ornament! Plus we'll have our cardboard animal factory too where you can decorate and assemble your own upcycled giraffe, elephant or rhino!

The emphasis of this show is on handmade pieces - everything from fine art and fine craft to DIY indie work. Meet the artists and craftspeople, find the perfect gift, take a few workshops and make something cool. It's gonna be fun!

And just in - the Buttermilk Truck will be serving their tasty breakfast treats 8:30 am - 11 am! Come join in the holiday cheer!

Glendale Civic Auditorium
1401 North Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208

Saturday December 4, 2010 9:00am - 5:00pm

Admission to the craft show is free. Parking in adjacent structure is $6. Indoor event open rain or shine.

Questions -
Please visit our website http://redrabbitworkshop.com or email us at info@redrabbitworkshop.com

Call out for vendors too! We've got room for you if you'd like to join us. Tables = $75-$100 Please check our website for applications.

Thank you and I hope you can stop by and make something fun if you're in the SoCal area!

Carmen Flores Tanis
Organizer - Red Rabbit Market

Posted on Oct 18, 2010 7:02:06 PM PDT
GW says:
Hi Glendale!
Just wanted you to know that at least one person read your thread.
I'm in Pasadena so I will try to pop in for your craft fair.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010 9:56:22 AM PDT
Carmen says:
Great! Hope to see you there, Pasadena! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Arts & Crafts forum (227 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Arts & Crafts forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 15, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions