Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 19, 2012 8:17:28 PM PDT
Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Last week the trade in value for this item was $86,Now its $44?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2012 3:26:41 PM PDT
Lit Teacher says:
OMG! I was planning on trading mine and getting the 8.9" $299.00 one. Looks like I will sell mine (which is in pristine condition) on Ebay and upgrade to the Fire HD instead. It is just WRONG for them to drop the trade in value that low!

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:40:30 AM PST
Hemphill4 says:
That is the reason I just decided to keep mine. Although I am looking for another one - let me know how much you won't to sell yours for?

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 4:48:10 PM PST
Guess I'll just keep mine too

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 3:16:07 PM PST
I have the generation 3 Kindle and would be interested in the Kindle Fire HD - it is in pristine condition - how would that work? Velma S. Beil

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 6:41:18 AM PST
I kept my Kindle Fire instead of going for the trade in price and got a nexus 7, Love it. Just think if the trade in price for My Pristine Kindle Fire was reasonable I would have updated to the HD.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 4:21:13 PM PST
After reading how often products are being downgraded, I think I'll skip using the trade in or credit programs here. I have a lot of books, but will get rid of them another way. I do want to buy a used Kindle, but it appears that everyone is getting ripped off here. Let me know if you have a good deal on here anywhere and good luck! kimberlygatzey@tampabay.rr.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the electronics trade-in forum (117 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions