ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson belkin Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Erotic Fiction forum

any suggestion on a good erotic authors?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 4, 2010 4:11:18 AM PDT
B. Lim says:
I really need help in locating a good erotic author.

Posted on Apr 6, 2010 7:44:27 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 1, 2010 11:50:45 AM PDT]

Posted on Dec 12, 2010 2:11:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Apr 4, 2011 6:43:33 PM PDT
Elaine Shuel says:
I've written many erotic stories, Becky. Some of them are posted on Amazon thus far. I hope you check them out.

My Neighbour, The Nympho

Posted on Dec 20, 2010 3:01:55 PM PST
Bella Marie says:
How about some exciting explicit erotica for the cold winter nights by the fire? Alone or with a friend, spouse, or lover, these 14 short stories are sure to warm you up even if you don't have a fireplace! With no names in the stories it is easy to imagine yourself in the story, enjoying right along in the fun.

Here is an idea of what you will find in this adults only book.
Time Well Spent

The New Beach House
Ocean, love, masturbation, oral sex

Anal, oral, masturbation, fisting

Dinner Out
Public sex, anal, oral, masturbation, fisting

A Night To Remember
Married, bondage, anal, oral, masturbation, toys, shower

Surprise Meeting
Oral, masturbation, spanking, anal, shower

Fun in the Sun
Public sex, oral, masturbation, water

A Cruise to Paradise
Stranger, oral, public, anal, masturbation

Plus More....

Warning: Adults Only! Explicit Sexual Content.

It's available on Amazon Kindle right now for the introductory low price of $.99.
I am waiting on my first review, working on my second book.

Happy Reading!
Bella Marie

Posted on Dec 22, 2010 11:41:42 AM PST
Mindy Little says:
The Adventures of Little Mindy
Mindy Little may seem much smaller and younger, but she is 18 years old, does gymnastics, and wants a boyfriend. She is also sweet and tender and way too naive to go without the protection and guidance from her uncle. And her uncle sure does treat her well - he takes her shopping, helps her try on clothes, introduces her to her first boyfriend, and invites her to his poker party.
Just published yesterday and info is still uploading to the amazon site. Based on a true story.

Posted on Mar 2, 2011 1:14:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2011 1:27:19 AM PST
Leslie M says:
INSANE CRAVINGS by Leslie Midnight

Imagine a world where the clock has been turned back - to Day One
To when women had sex free of inhibition before and pernicious guilt and remorse after; the way Nature intended they should enjoy sex, before the 'forbidden fruit' was eaten and mind control became the common currency of religion and wicked megalomaniac old men
Then the unthinkable happened
For the most noble of reasons someone found a way to set women 'free' again
And the government wants to shut it down

Posted on Mar 2, 2011 4:12:26 AM PST
T. Jock says:
Specifically which kind of erotica? Do you prefer supernatural, historical, sci-fi or contemporary? Vanilla or BDSM, multiple partners, etc?

My personal tastes run to light BDSM, and my fave two authors on that are Tracy St. John (sci-fi, multiple partners) and Cherise Sinclair (contemporary). Hope this helps!

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 2:12:28 AM PST
Just to promote myself shamelessly -

Ink - by Sarah Goodwin

Eli Thompson is the son of Oak Island's preacher. Since the death of his mother, Eli has fallen foul of everything his father holds dear - indulging in drink, drugs, women and men.
With a dark secret weighing on him, Eli is determined to lose himself to vice, no matter what the cost

Daniel Fisher is a twenty-six year old high-school janitor, who spends his nights taking care of his seventeen-year-old brother, Cory. With an alcoholic father to support, Daniel's plate is full, even before one of the school's students decides to seduce him.

When Eli enters his life, Daniel is too lost in his own despair to consider the consequences of their fling, and as he grows closer to Eli, and to the boy's damaged former choirboy persona, he realises that all is not as it seems with the teenager.
However, neither of them knows the secret that connects them and their families. A secret that will eventually break their hearts afresh, and test their new relationship to its limits.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2012 6:43:59 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2012 6:44:36 AM PST
Eternal Darkness
Cursed in Darkness Book One

Layla, a twenty-one-year-old half-breed known as a dhampir, is incredibly beautiful and deadly. She drinks vampire blood for power and to stop the burning hunger.
The vampire academy is a hundred acres of land surrounded by high tech security to ensure that none enter or leave. She is the protection.
When she has lessons with the vampires, she struggles with her hunger and has to learn to trust them-a big issue for Layla because of her past, something she can neither forget nor run from. The past that haunts her dreams reminds her that she cannot hide as she lives her life in the academy.
Then there is Shade-an impossibly handsome vampire and Layla's one-on-one instructor. Desires she never knew rise whenever he looks at her. She cannot stop how her body reacts to his touch or how much she wants his body and his blood.
It is a forbidden lust that they share, one they must keep a secret from those around them or Layla risks everyone finding out who she really is.
Someone wants her dead. Layla's goals, deal with the vampires who hate dhampir's and keep herself alive. Can she do it?

Eternal Darkness (Cursed in Darkness)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2012 2:02:10 PM PDT
Ram Clement says:
I recently read and reviewed these erotic short stories. They were entertaining and electric.

Viennese Erotic Tales 1920 - 1931

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2012 3:49:21 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 24, 2012 7:53:41 AM PDT]

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 1:21:05 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 23, 2012 1:40:38 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 10:55:07 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 13, 2013 11:53:39 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotic Fiction forum (7 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotic Fiction forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Apr 4, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions