Erotica with kidnapping

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 3, 2013 5:36:17 PM PDT
Dawn says:
Wanderlust by Skye Warren.

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2013 5:27:54 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
It's kind of a hard read, I agree, and the first book does not have the HEA. I really liked the series (there's a 3rd installment called 'Epilogue' coming out shortly), but admit that it's not for everyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2013 8:41:23 PM PDT
I tried to read Captive in the Dark but didn't get far into it. The first couple of chapters just weren't working for me. I couldn't connect with the characters at all. Maybe I need to give it another shot, though.

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 7:27:08 PM PDT
You have to read captive in the dark and dark duet by CJ Roberts! They are erotic and very intense!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2013 10:08:20 AM PDT
K. Vorster says:
Then you absolutely MUST read C.J Robeerts 2 books (they are a sequel).'Seduced in the dark' and 'Captive in the Dark' I couldnt put them down they were so enthralling and I have sebsequently re-read them both several times

Posted on May 27, 2012 11:13:37 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 27, 2012 11:24:05 PM PDT]

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 11:20:42 AM PST
Erin in Okc says:
Dang, I forgot one! The Trap by Indigo Wren. This IS a kidnapping erotica, M/M. Loved it!

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 11:06:07 AM PST
Erin in Okc says:
If you've ever enjoyed a gay romance, you might try Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville. Almost a kidnapping, but not really. A hitman only kills bad people. Then he is blackmailed into killing somebody who witnessed a murder. He gets there to kill the man, and he can't do it. So, he takes the man with him to protect him. I got it because it was listed at number one on a goodreads 'best gay romance' list. The first chapter or two I found the hitman's language annoying, because she spells out his, and only his, dialect. It grew on me though, and by the end of the book, I loved his character!

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 6:10:37 PM PDT
Jennybear says:
Captive in the dark!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2011 7:53:00 AM PDT
D. Stom says:
have you tried Kidnapped for Christmas? it's a bdsm theme, but far more fun than gritty.
/ds

Posted on Jun 4, 2011 10:45:10 AM PDT
beachbaby says:
I just read Screaming in the Silence. It was really dark but very good. Into The Basement might be another to at least look at.

In reply to an earlier post on May 23, 2011 6:15:51 AM PDT
S. Richards says:
No problem. Hope you find something you like. :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 23, 2011 6:10:41 AM PDT
I read Demon's Captive and reviewed it so no big deal. That really was a good book, one particular scene wanders into my head occasionally because it's just that memorable! I have read a couple others you mentioned, but there are some I haven't seen before that look good. Thanks for putting the list together. I will look forward to the new material!

Posted on May 23, 2011 6:04:53 AM PDT
S. Richards says:
MotDP
I'm second guessing Demon's Captive. h is maybe more captured than kidnapped but it's worth your looking at it. I loved it. Also similar is Hunted.
Sorry about that. I love this theme and sometimes it's hard for me to see a clear line between kidnap and capture. They can overlap.

Posted on May 23, 2011 5:50:49 AM PDT
S. Richards says:
Demon's Captive
Toy's Story
SLAVERS OF THE AMAZON - A Novel of Erotic Male Domination

These I haven't read yet-
Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes)
Golden Angel: Unwilling Sex Slave
The Toy
Against Her Will
Vanished
Death Row: The Trilogy
Politically Incorrect: Stalked

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 9:55:04 PM PDT
I have read most of the suggestions from back in February, and really enjoyed some of them. Thanks to those of you who gave me new ones to try out. I have been debating the book "Weekend Captive" for some time now so glad to hear it is good.

Amber, the first two you suggested sound like books I might enjoy. Thanks for suggesting them. As for the book Mercy, I have really considered it before, but just can't get excited about the plot. You are right that Comfort Food was good. I read on Kitty Thomas's blog that she will be releasing another book soon, I can't wait. She is amazing at how she can draw emotions from you for her characters. Even though it all does seem wrong!

I was at a medieval fair yesterday and some guy was selling cat-o-nine tail whips for five bucks. As a joke, I bought it to bring home to my husband. The thing was I stayed at the fair for another hour carrying it around. You wouldn't believe the comments I got for that, lol. Even if I was into using whips in real life, no way would I use some cheap imitation like that. Anyway, my husband didn't take me too seriously when I brought it home. Oh well.

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 8:45:32 PM PDT
I loved Comfort Food. So good and so wrong.

Betty Carlton's books are like this. Try Mine Alone or THE PROCUREMENT. They lack the emotional punch of Kitty Thomas but still scratch the itch, more like kidnapping junk food.

Aside from what's already mentioned, you may want to try Anneke Jacob, like Mercy. Her stuff is consentual but it's on the line there and a lot of people hate it for that reason, but you might appreciate it.

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 7:04:58 PM PDT
AussieChick says:
Weekend Captive (BDSM Erotica)
Is quite short, but good!

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 6:57:16 PM PDT
Lin Hat says:
Abduction by Varian Krylov

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2011 4:53:50 PM PST
Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to check it out! The summary peaked my interest.

Posted on Feb 12, 2011 3:57:39 PM PST
Fairyland-Erotic Fantasy

Lacey

Posted on Feb 7, 2011 5:19:16 PM PST
Over the weekend, I just read Captured by Moonlight by Claire Wilson. I highly recommend it!!! It has the kidnapping theme that you are looking for. But it does involve a woman captor, which I know you weren't wanting. I think if you read it, you won't be disappointed!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2011 3:14:25 PM PST
Thanks Kendra, those look like they are along the line of what I'm thinking!

Posted on Feb 7, 2011 3:02:26 PM PST
Maybe some of J.W. McKenna's books would work for you. Darkest Hour or Trackers were the first ones that came to mind.

Initial post: Feb 7, 2011 2:48:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2011 3:16:11 PM PST
Maybe this sounds crazy, but after reading two books by Kitty Thomas, this theme has gotten my attention. She did it beautifully, and I hope there are more. There were a couple others I read awhile back though I can't recall the names now. Hopefully some of you are familiar with books like this.

The main thing I'm looking for is that the heroine being kidnapped is the central theme. It should provide some insights into how she feels as time passes in her situation. There can be one or more men (preferably no women) holding the heroine captive. The story doesn't have to end in love, but it should have a nice closure. Also, bdsm does not bother me.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotic Romance forum (487 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotic Romance forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2011
Latest post:  May 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions