Customer Discussions > Erotic Romance forum

MMF Recommendations?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 2, 2011 6:12:12 PM PDT
Lyndy says:
I really love "true menage" erotic romance books! Does anyone have any recommendations for me, please?

I love Cameron Dane, Lorelei James, & Kate Pearce. I like any & all genre really. Historical, paranormal, contemporary, etc. Just so long as they are MMF!

TIA

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 6:16:05 PM PDT
i think the samantha kane series might have some M/M/F in it - but i've never read them

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 6:17:53 PM PDT
Lyndy says:
I read the 1st Brothers In Arms book by Samantha Kane, the Courage to Love. It was super steamy, but it was also VERY cheesy! I might try the next one if I don't find anymore that sound good! Thanks!

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 6:43:51 PM PDT
Redwithabook says:
Try Bianca D'arcs Lords of the Were (A Tale of the Were, Book 1) my friend let me borrow her copy and I fell in love with it!

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 7:05:10 PM PDT
irish says:
If you don't mind some light BDSM, check out:

Sophie Oak's Siren series

Tymber Dalton: Cardinal's Rule

Morgan Ashbury's Reckless Abandon series

Posted on Aug 3, 2011 12:16:58 PM PDT
khenta says:
Jet Mykles' Leashed PNR series (the first story is in the anthology Howl: Two For One Deal; More Than A Bargain; The Lion's Share).

Bronwyn Green's PNR Just Right (Not Quite Wicked), and Maggie's Mates are also very good.

Then there's the very unusual MMF relationship in Denise Rossetti's The Flame and the Shadow between Grayson, his shadow and Cenda. TFATS is an intriguing mix of fantasy and SF, and the first book in the Four-Sided Pentacle series.

Posted on Aug 4, 2011 6:47:08 AM PDT
Steph says:
A lot of the books mentioned so far are M/F/M. If you are really looking for MMF, here are some of my favs in no particular order. Some of them are short stories, but I still love them.
Night is Darkest by Jayne Rylon
One Weekend by Sasha White
Coming Full Circle by Liz Andrews
Lux in Shadow: Children of the Goddess Book 2 by R.G. Alexander
Going All In and Full House by Jess Dee
Jayne Rylons Powertools series is also menege with 3/4/5 men involved.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2011 3:32:02 AM PDT
green43tree says:
Have just read The Undressing of the Century - Phew, Hot and hotter. Diary extracts, some you may enjoy more than others - mmf, group, voyeurism mmf, it is a real mixed bag, but as my first purchase enjoyed and very easy to dip your toes in and out of. Any recommendations to this newbie would be appreciated

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2011 4:45:13 AM PDT
are you the author of this - because this is the second identical post you have

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2011 1:32:43 PM PDT
Sasc Spice says:
Here are my listed recommendations through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/MMF-MFM-books-male-interaction/lm/R7QKV342QTAB5/ref=cm_lmt_fvlm_f_5_rlrsrs0

Here is another list by Susan M: http://www.amazon.com/MMF-books-male-interaction/lm/R2Y9F17EQT1789/ref=cm_lmt_fvlm_f_1_rlrsrs0

Based on her recommendation I am in the middle of a H O T book by Jayne Rylon called Night is Darkest.

Hope this helps!

Sasc

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 12:12:39 PM PDT
Talltree says:
My listed true menage romance recs:

http://www.amazon.com/lm/R2ZERMTIGLWP6A/ref=cm_lm_pthnk_view?ie=UTF8&lm_bb=

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2014 10:07:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2014 10:09:26 AM PST
mmmo19 says:
Actually, Redwithabook Bianca D'Arc's Lords of the Were doesn't apply to MMF. This is actually MFM. They are twins. I've noticed there is a HUGE difference when it refers to MMF as opposed to MFM. From what I can tell MMF applies to MM romance as well whereas MFM is strictly focused on two men loving the same woman. I think this is also applied to FFM and then FMF. I think some may still get confused because I was totally confused by this at first too. I didn't see the difference either. Hope this helps! But this book would be kinda icky if it was MMF as the two in this are identical brothers. So for those looking for MMF be careful because it involves MM action. I wasn't sure about this but it has grown on me exponentially that I love this genre now, MMF, that is.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotic Romance forum (484 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotic Romance forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Aug 2, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 21, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions