Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Erotic Romance forum

books where heroine is in love with brothers...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 21, 2011 10:30:03 PM PDT
jennsch78 says:
I am looking for books where the girl is in love with/ wants to be in a relationship with 2 or more brothers. I have read brazen by Maya Banks and loved it also pattons book by jenny penn. Any recomendations similar to these?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2011 8:49:13 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
If you liked Brazen, then Maya Banks has several other books that I easily reread time and time again. Colters' Woman, Colters' Lady, Be With Me (not blood-brothers, but foster).

Posted on Aug 26, 2011 9:02:38 PM PDT
jennsch78 says:
Thanks for the recomendations. I love Maya Banks and have read the Colters books but will check out Be With Me

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2011 10:41:30 AM PDT
HJ Leonard says:
You're welcome. Another set of books, a little more with brothers sharing the woman and only one of the men ends up with the heroine - Lora Leigh's Men of August series, Marly's Choice, Sarah's Seduction, and Heather's Gift. These are quite a bit more intense, but are Lora Leigh when she was still at her best.

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 11:11:30 AM PDT
Redwithabook says:
Have you tried Annaliese Evans books? It develops over to books but in the end it is a menage. Night's Rose.

Posted on Sep 17, 2011 6:01:13 AM PDT
Betsy M. says:
The first book in the Resonance Mates series by Bianca D'Arc has that. Hara's Legacy: Resonance Mates, Book 1 It takes place on post-apocalyptic Earth, so it has some paranormal flavor to it. I really enjoyed it!

Posted on Sep 18, 2011 11:49:33 AM PDT
khenta says:
I'll recommend Bronwyn Green's PNR e-novellas Just Right, Maggie's Mates and Summer Surrender.

Posted on Nov 5, 2011 12:23:58 PM PDT
D. Stom says:
Their One and Only is worth a read.

Posted on Nov 5, 2011 1:03:51 PM PDT
EJAMOE says:
Three to Ride [Nights in Bliss, Colorado 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) is a personal favorite.

Posted on Nov 5, 2011 5:49:03 PM PDT
jennsch78 says:
Ender, I have had that on my tbr list for awhile...i will move it up on my list..isnt that one apart of a series? Are the others any good?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2011 5:51:30 PM PDT
jennsch78 says:
I actually bought this book on my nook a while back and completely forgot about it. I will have to read it...thanks for the suggestion.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2011 3:29:57 AM PST
HJ Leonard says:
Not Ender, but yes, Three to Ride is part of a 4 book (so far) series by Sophie Oak. The others do not have brothers, but Sophie Oak is on my list of automatic buy, if that's any help. I really like her writing style, I guess.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2011 4:17:18 AM PST
EJAMOE says:
Three to Ride was my first Oak book. I made the purchase out of boredom/impulse and have never regretted it. Overall the series is great, however I don't think books 2-4 can compete with book 1.

Posted on Jun 25, 2012 1:03:44 PM PDT
tchrmom0610 says:
Poppy's Passions by Stephanie Beck is one of my favorites! I've reread several times. She falls in love with 3 brothers.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 12:43:00 PM PDT
Melanie says:
Twin Fantasies by Opal Carew is a good one.

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 4:53:12 AM PDT
LJA says:
Bakra Bride (Tapestries, Book Two) Kinda a bit sci fi, don't know why I couldn't pull up the first book Christina's Tapestry

Battered Not Broken also a good one

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 10:52:01 AM PDT
D. Arnold says:
Leah Brooke's Desire Oklahoma series has all of it. M/F, BDSM, MMF, and MMMF so far in the books that I have read. Desire for Three [Desire, Oklahoma 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) and Creation of Desire [Desire, Oklahoma 3] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) are the brothers and h. Rules of Desire [Desire, Oklahoma 4] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) are 3 brothers I believe. Haven't got to that one yet.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 12:20:26 AM PDT
Songbird by Maya Banks

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 9:09:19 PM PST
Cooper McKenzie's "Dreamweaver" series from Siren.

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 9:49:43 AM PST
I suggest Table for three and practically any book by Dixie Lynn Dyer.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotic Romance forum (503 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotic Romance forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Aug 21, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 26, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions