Customer Discussions > Erotic Romance forum

Looking for menage a trois/quatre

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 25, 2012 10:08:09 AM PDT
Lyn says:
I'm looking for hot erotic romances with menage a trois or quatre
with sexual intentions between the men (m/m/f or m/m/m/f).

No vampire/werewolf/fantasy, please.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 7:29:40 PM PDT
Betsy D. says:
Tymber Dalton has a few, Love At First Bight [Deep Space Mission Corps] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour with Manlove) (Siren Menage Amour) is the first of two books, LOVED both! Melinda Barron has a couple Nuit Aux Trois (Ghost Seekers), Brinn Paulin Belonging to Them (The Daly Way). Um, Kate's Crew. If you look on Goodreads, there is actually a group dedicated to this subject.

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 5:04:42 AM PDT
beachbaby says:
Beyond Eden by Kele Moon

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2012 8:59:16 PM PDT
Dear Lyn, Hi I'm Suzanne Golddberg, I mostly hang around explicit/descriptive sex scenes. And I am not shy, so hold on to your bra straps boy do I have a couple I just stumbled over. I usually stay with the Highlander stuff, HIst.Rom. Erotic Historical Rom that kinda stuff. So on a run thru Amazonkindle one day I fell on these:
The Lady Takes a Pride [The Shifters of Catamount, Texas 1] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forever)
Task Force Three and the Irish Jewel [The Men of Five-O #3] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forever)
Now let me caution you. Please check out my posts on the above sites. I am forward. I am not dainty.
So being forwarned let me say I think it was the first one I broke my vibrator on.
No I'm not kidding, I told you to check out my post's
But they are GOOOOD. I couldn't keep my nose out of the books and the vibe outta some place else...all were extremely satisfying. very
Hope ya didn't faint...I dam near did. My favorite of the two was the first one The lady takes a pride it's ....are you ready for these odds. MfMMMMM 6or5 to 1. But she proves it's doable. HOLYMOTHAOF GOD
Regards,
Suzanne

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2012 9:01:12 PM PDT
Shoot I just read the rest of your post. If you want sexual intentions between the men the only one I found and it's very secondary is FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack) I just finished this and its epic and I still haven't decided if I liked it...
Regards again,
Suzanne

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 7:57:06 AM PDT
Talltree says:
One-Two Punch

is wonderful.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 1:03:39 PM PDT
Hey beachbaby..good to see ya hear...I'm didn't electrocute myself yet..but because of my goodnaturedness (and it really didn't cause me that much aggravation) I got hacked..there's something I can check off my bucket list. But in the process of fixing everything (communication wise). The biggest problem and in truth it goes beyond just accessing this site is just unifying all..so will talk to you guys soon

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 1:15:04 PM PDT
Hello Everyone, I'm SuzanneG..I am new to this site sorta..but have become a really big convert to this genre(more on that later) As stated above in the process of fixing another in a series of snaffu's (all self induced just because I am very uninhibited in my maturer years...notice I didn't say old just maturer) So, in the spirit of friendliness (oh, and I'll put this out there first, couple of things. 1.I am 'over-the-top' in my enthusiasm, 2. When I get on a roll, I don't care about spelling errors, 3. Yes, I do make shocking comments (if you want an example check out 'explicit/descriptive love scenes I have commented on a few more but that one is probably the main one. 4.I do humbly apologize in advance if I insult or cause anybody undue discomfort with my shnanigans..I am a retired 30+ year blue-coller bartender (here comes my pat statement)..I can't call myself a barmaid and keep a straight face..The only thing made about me was 'in bed'..so there it is..bartender..I did well in my chosen profession
So till next time. Pleased to meet ya and here are a couple of my new favoritesThe Lady Takes a Pride [The Shifters of Catamount, Texas 1] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forever) This was my introduction to this genre.. 5 to 1 odds and I most enthusiastically enjoyed it nextTask Force Three and the Irish Jewel [The Men of Five-O #3] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forever) YUO, YUP, YUP liked this little number too
Regards,
Suzanne

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 1:17:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 11, 2012 1:19:31 PM PDT
Thanks for that heads up..I prefer not manlove..but will still check it out..Not against it. in fact the one I rec on Ferral something had a m/m in it but was very secondary to the story..which I now thought about it and liked it. It's on the previous page to this.And I just realized I already rec these two..ok. gotta get back to ya cause i have to check out my kindle..till later
Regards
Suzanne

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 3:16:52 PM PDT
beachbaby says:
I don't read a lot of m/m but I did enjoy The Forbidden Room (m/m, m/m/f) and the sequel A House of Cards: Deconstructing Ethan (The Forbidden Room).

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 1:38:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2012 1:38:56 PM PDT
Bukcrz says:
I am not a regular poster here but I read books in this thread. Lately though, almost every book on this genre that I picked up has the ONE common theme - HEREOINE IS STALKED BY A KILLER/DANGER!
Gah! Authors (if any are reading) please use another plot. I'd like to keep reading this kind of book but c'mon there's only so much this kind of storyline can go.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:18:28 AM PST
Hello Fellow Adventurers, ya know I've been thinking over the past month and have come to the 'in my face the whole time conclusion' and that WE WOMEN REEEEALLY DO HAVE ALL THE POWER' so wake up sisters and grab the gold ring...I don't know how many years the good lord has alloted to me but I am so going to embrace this enlightning life change. On that note, instead of listing books of this genre I will list the authors that I have found that write the inspiring and thought provoking story lines, they are:
DIXIE LYNN DWYER, ABBY BLAKE, LEAH BROOKE,DELILAH DEVLIN, MARATA EROS (has a couple that are so doable and give me a giggle everytime, one scene has her being slid around on a conference room table, how that plays out in my head is just scrumptious, JOSIE HUNTER,MELODY SNOW MONROE,MADELAINE MONTAQUE,SUZANNE WRIGHT. Now all of these are 4 star or better reads. I have my kindle set up that way to only show those. Unless one of you guys recommend something.
Regards,
Suzanne

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:24:23 AM PST
Dear Amazon Posters and Amazon censors:
To all the friends I have made and enjoyed on these sites, both here and the expliit/descriptive group discussions. We are all adults or at least should be. In any event the discussions that are posted on these sites are about sex, in every possible description, position, explanation, number of participants, number of toys, BDSM, TORTURE, LOVE MAKEING TILL THE RECIPIENT CANT WALK, ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, UNNATURAL, DOUBLE PENETRATION, SOMETIMES IN THE SAME SPOT. WELL DESCRIBED, WELL ETC.,ETC.,ETC., Why then, if we can talk about the act in every conceivable way call it every conceivasble emphanism, even the infantile, junvinilal, (I don't care if I spell anything wrong at this point), redicullous, the whole shabang..except what it is F---, F-----G, we can talk about anal 'you-know-what, vaginal you-know-what, oral you-know-what, hell I have even discovered a reference to beastiality, BUT AMAZON CENSORS ARE OK WITH ALL THAT?????? But can't say the word.
WELL LADIES AND GENTS, THIS IS THE LAST POST FROM ME. SORRY, I WILL ,MISS CONVERSING AND THE LAUGHS AND THE INPUT. I WILL TRY TO POST THE SAME MESSAGE ON THE OTHER SITE I HAVE POSTED ON IN THE PAST...THE EXPLICITE/DESCRIPTIVE ETC.
This protest was initiated by AMAZON AGAIN not letting a post on this site. I have talked about stuff I've done with my vibrator, broke it, wore it out, sex with the hubby, all, but yet mentionj the word..and I get whacked.
Good luck to all, I am sorry for the 50's McCarthyism mentality of the Amazon censors
Regards sincerely,
Suzanne (Goldberg)
sgoldberg02@comcast.net
(610-800-1794) text only

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 3:43:49 PM PST
Tala says:
bump
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotic Romance forum (488 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotic Romance forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Aug 25, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions