Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Can anyone suggest a good new erotica?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 497 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2010 10:56:56 PM PDT
Bec says:
I'm in a bit of a rut and desperately need a new book!
My fave authors for erotica/romatica are Maya Banks, Barbara Elsborg, Katie Allen, Tymber Dalton, Toni Blake, Jaci Burton.
I like m/m/f, m/f/m no f/f or m/m though i do like them id prefer the other. Dont mind paranormal not so much into sci-fi or fantasy, dont mind if it's historical or contemp.
Please please please give me some good rec's!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2010 1:42:54 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 30, 2012 12:26:39 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2010 6:59:13 AM PDT
P. mccarthy says:
I am looking for the same thing. Any books you have read that you recomend<

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 8:30:02 AM PDT
irish says:
Leah Brooke
Lauren Dane
Lora Leigh

If you check out the erotic romance forum here on Amazon, you will see many recs from the people who post there.

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 9:24:31 AM PDT
Sky says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 30, 2010 2:26:15 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 20, 2010 3:29:09 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2010 9:01:08 AM PDT
zoetman says:
The Order of the Golden Rose by R. Paul Sardanas should fit the bill. I just finished it and it was fabulous!

Posted on Sep 30, 2010 5:18:31 PM PDT
Bec says:
lol I didnt even know about the erotic romance forum! There are so many! I might post this over there and see if anyone can help.
Thanks for the rec's want more main stream books though.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2010 5:45:58 PM PDT
TLP says:
Irish - can you tell me exactly how to get to Amazon erotic romance forum? All I can see is romance on the directory

Posted on Sep 30, 2010 7:38:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 1, 2010 4:52:04 AM PDT
Icefire says:
Hello Rebecca Vidler,

Sex Stories
I have an awesome suggestion for you. It's called Sex Stories By Tracey Avril Nameth. It's a small collection of eight erotic short stories. 2 to 55 pages each. I started reading it at 7PM at night and couldn't put it down until I finished well after midnight. The stories are hot, wild and totally unpredictable.

Each story is unique, and here you'll find romps between lovers and strangers, small time crooks hoping to score big, and even between a ghost and a young woman that doesn't think evil sex spirits exist. All the tales in Sex Stories offer the feeling that anything is possible and quite often even the impossible can happen as well. Table of Contents: THE SHOCK OF THE NEW (Volcanic) IN THE NAME OF LOVE (Just a Spark) PARTNERS IN PARADISE (Volcanic) RESURGENCE (Volcanic) THE BODY ELECTRIC (Meltdown) WEDDING NIGHT (Volcanic) SEX SPIRIT (Volcanic) SEX AND REAL ESTATE (Meltdown) Sex Stories

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 8:39:44 AM PDT
irish says:
Up at the top of the page, look for "community directory". Click on that and just type in "erotic romance" in the search box. Then once there, you can just add it to your communities so you can find it again.

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 11:33:33 AM PDT
TLP says:
Thank you Irish.

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 2:01:18 PM PDT
Are you up for erotic horror? Rigor Amortis is a just-released antho: Rigor Amortis

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 4:07:36 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 4:41:49 PM PDT

Posted on Oct 2, 2010 11:53:37 PM PDT
Everything Erotic Enjoy sexy, erotic reads that aren't available anywhere but on this Amazon Kindle blog - FIVE days a week. Short stories, monthly serials, erotic art & photography, advice column, sex toy reviews, sex in history articles, erotica book reviews, and excerpts from published erotica writers.

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 12:01:28 PM PDT
B. Reviews says:
Try www.blushingbooks.com or www.cfpub-online.com. You may very well findwhat you are looking for there. We specialize in romantic spanking erotica. Enjoy!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 1:25:37 PM PDT
Try Janice Maynard

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 5:59:48 PM PDT
Bec says:
Thanks for the suggestions guys! Looks like alot self published stuff though! Guess i can't blame you for trying! lol
I'm looking up Janice Maynard now looks good! Any more rec's would be appreciated!

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 6:12:14 PM PDT
Tymber Dalton has a new book out...Brightmares. It is a Sequel to Love at First Bight. Its a Continuation with the same characters.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2010 6:29:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 6, 2010 6:32:47 PM PDT
Impersonating Sam

Impersonating Sam is an mmf erotic romance available as a Kindle read and as an ebook from the publisher.

With help from a novel's sexy character Sam, Sunni Mitchell realizes that being someone else might give her the emotional strength she's been lacking after being dumped. By taking on another's persona, could she finally get over her losses and have her very own happily ever after in love?

I also have other mmf reads available online for those interested!

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 6:36:28 PM PDT
Here is a list of some hot erotica, including some of my own. Have fun!
http://www.amazon.com/Black-White-Woman-Interracial-Erotica/lm/R2A0JK19RHYXMF

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2010 8:16:13 PM PDT
zoetman says:
The Order of the Golden Rose by R. Paul Sardanas is not self-published. It's published by Passion in Print.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 8:52:09 PM PDT
irish says:
New release by Joely Sue Burkhart--Hurt Me So Good, the sequel to Dear Sir, I'm Yours

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 1:21:35 AM PDT
You might try Symphony of C if you are interested in a bit more spice.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (948 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  274
Total posts:  497
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 29, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers

Search Customer Discussions