Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Similar to Sleeping Beauty Trilogy bt Anne (Rice) Roquelaure

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2011 4:11:07 PM PST
I had never read anything like this before and stumbled on it by accident...but I loved it! Anyone know of anything similar? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2011 2:55:30 AM PST
The twelve dancing princesses by Nancy Madore also check out Aphrodisia books

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 6:36:52 AM PST
Jesse Rogers says:
Amelia Bathory has a nice little series.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 5:37:44 PM PST
D. Politis says:
@finallygettintothis: What did you like about the Sleeping Beauty trilogy books? Was it the really graphic sex with bondage and paddling and the slave lifestyle?

Or did you like that it was an erotic fairy tale? Or the fact that there was a lot of group sex or lesbian and gay sex? If I know more specifics, I can give you some recommendations.

Posted on Jan 2, 2012 9:21:07 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 2, 2012 2:22:37 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2012 10:02:19 AM PDT
Christina says:
I'm looking for a series that is like the sleeping beauty series i liked that it had really graphic sex with bondage and paddling and the slave lifestyle, but it also had a really good storyline with a surprise ending.

Posted on Jun 27, 2012 11:04:15 AM PDT
Bitchie says:
Try Selena Kitt's The Real Mother Goose. The Real Mother Goose. That's one of the closest I've found, in every way. It's the fairy tale, graphic sex, some spanking and bondage and slavery. I think Kitt must have wrote it using Beauty as her guide book.

Kitt also has some other fairy tale retellings, but I haven't read those. They should have the same kind of content though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2012 12:39:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 7:27:40 AM PDT
beachbaby says:
Have you read Judgment and Judgment 2: Mercy by Denise Hall?

eta - corrected authors name

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 27, 2012 1:07:51 PM PDT
TravelingGal says:
They look intriguing but they are kind of expensive.

Posted on Jul 1, 2012 9:01:46 AM PDT
BB Bell says:
Try Arabella Book One: In Her Lord's Stable Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 12:30:47 AM PDT
Basia Rose says:
$5.95 for a book doesn't sound expensive to me... The author has to make money somehow...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 3:30:51 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
Who/what are you posting to or about?

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 8:28:48 PM PDT
Alice (A BDSM Fairy Tale) (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales) I agree with The Real Mother Goose recommendation, Also read Alice by selena kitt its a modern day fairy tail but it has alot of the bondage your looking for. I havent found anything like anne rices series in terms of the slave lifestyle or the ponies etc...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 6:27:27 AM PDT
Avid X says:
Actually, Judgment and Judgment 2: Mercy were written by Denise Hall. And the books were pretty good.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 7:31:46 AM PDT
beachbaby says:
I've read both Judgement and Judgement 2. I liked The first one better, perhaps since it was the first of the two and everything in the storyline was new. I corrected the author's last name in my original post. Thanks for pointing out that it was incorrect. At least anyone who clicked on the link I provided would've found out her correct name ;-)

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 9:32:36 AM PDT
beachbaby says:
I just finished reading Olivia Enslaved. It was very brutal and reminded me of the Sleeping Beauty trilogy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 11:28:45 AM PDT
TravelingGal says:
What did you think of the book overall?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 2:54:09 PM PDT
beachbaby says:
TravelingGal,

The story flowed well and there weren't a lot of noticeable errors. It is a bit over-priced (IMO). I read the first half of the book a few months ago, moved on to other books and just finished the rest of it yesterday. Would I read it again? Doubtful. It was just an okay read for me. It contains both M/f and F/f. The sex scenes were hardcore and written with creativity.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 4:03:19 PM PDT
i have read the sleeping beauty books and Arabella, i liked them all! :)

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 6:32:44 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 27, 2013 8:58:49 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 6:33:10 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 27, 2013 8:58:58 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 8:55:26 PM PDT
whyspers says:
The Marketplace Trilogy by Laura Antoniou. I was shocked to see the first book (The Marketplace) is free for Kindle right now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (937 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions