Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

gay male erotica/fiction for the straight girl.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 376-400 of 606 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Aug 30, 2012 7:58:42 PM PDT
Kathleen says:
@SheReadsALot

You are welcome! If you like Finding Zach, be sure to read Kindred Hearts. It is amazing.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2012 9:55:01 PM PDT
I felt this book was very moving- I would read it a second time.

Posted on Sep 1, 2012 11:42:13 AM PDT
I just realized that I bought Kindred Hearts a while ago and it fits my m/m bingo book for this week -so guess what i'm reading ;)

I'm also reading Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2012 8:58:48 PM PDT
Kathleen says:
@Deanna L. Fisher

Two of my faves! Hope you enjoy.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 8:45:07 AM PDT
i loved S&S's - finished it up this am...for me, I think they have gotten better since Roux started writing by herself...they seem more streamlined and not as disjointed...now time to start KH...

i'm also reading Scored - non m/m as a buddy read with a friend

its my goal to be a complete and utter bum today

Posted on Sep 2, 2012 9:59:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 2, 2012 10:00:49 AM PDT
I am reading the Warder Series by Mary Calmes. IMO the first book His Hearth is ok but Tooth and Nail is better. It's a paranormal series and with the 2nd book I am getting a better sense of the characters and what they do. It is good enough that I am gonna try to plow through a couple more today.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 11:35:29 AM PDT
Bitchie says:
*wipes muffin crumbs from chest*

me too.

Posted on Sep 2, 2012 12:51:16 PM PDT
AriesPA says:
Domination (m/m erotic romance) (Dominance) is free today. I wish I'd posted yesterday because the entire Dominance series was free then.

This author's book Supplicant (m/m erotic romance) (Dominance) was the first m/m erotica I ever read and I've been hooked ever since. I'll admit the plot is practically nonexistent but the sex scenes are very well written.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 12:53:36 PM PDT
i liked the Warder series the more books that I read in it...I kind of just grew on me

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 2:59:43 PM PDT
I know what you mean Deanna. I just finished the next 2 books in the series and am hooked. i can't seem to walk away from the series. getting ready to read Nexus (The Warder Series) now.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 3:13:54 PM PDT
I need to finish the series up...i've been trying to do that on quite a few this year - before starting others, but i'm not really succeeding...lol!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 4:07:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 2, 2012 4:07:37 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
You and me both! I've got so many series I'm in the middle of, but new stuff keeps com.....ooooh shiny!

It's been so long since I've read the Warder books, I might have to do a catch up re-read. It really sucks having a lousy lousy memory.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2012 9:29:13 PM PDT
Kathleen says:
You people crack me up. I know exactly the feeling...I feel like a raven every time I hear about an intriguing new book...shiny, get it! I must have several hundred books in my TBR pile/folder now. Ridiculous.

Thanks to everyone for the great recs!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 10:06:41 AM PDT
Bitchie says:
Yeah, I keep saying I'm going to stay out of places like this, but I never do.

I got more read (and less bought) when I was without internet for a few months! Now, I am constantly adding stuff!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 12:37:35 PM PDT
Barb Sanders says:
Seems like I buy 2-3 books for every one read. Not balancing out!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 4:41:00 PM PDT
LJA says:
My big pitfall is for every suggestion here I nab there is that line of suggested books under the selection. I think this mornings jaunt through the listings resulted in 6 books and around a dozen dropped into the wish list.

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 4:47:36 PM PDT
and then you realize they are in a series, so you grab the rest of the books in the series...and its like yay more books ;)

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 4:54:01 PM PDT
LJA says:
guilty

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 5:01:07 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
Or when you see a series that LOOKS interesting, so you grab every book, even bore you read one to see if you like it!

Guilty guilty guilty!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 5:11:20 PM PDT
Kathleen says:
Oh.....the guilt. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 5:14:50 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
It burns! (my debit card!)

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 5:24:14 PM PDT
LJA says:
Yea cash back credit cards.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 8:32:24 PM PDT
Barb Sanders says:
Too true!!

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 6:21:35 AM PDT
I finished the Warders series and really enjoyed it. I am now reading Mexican Heat which I am enjoying. Really good watching their relationship develop and progress.

I did read Marked which I would not necessarily recommend. It was an interesting take on werewolves but the H's constantly saying "Mate/Mine" drove me nuts. I should have checked out the reviews before reading.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 5, 2012 7:53:34 AM PDT
Barb Sanders says:
Thanks for the rec! Just got Mexican Heat. Hard to go wrong with Josh Lanyon and I like the co-author, Laura Baumbach, too. I'll start reading on my lunch break.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (944 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  139
Total posts:  606
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2008
Latest post:  May 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 56 customers

Search Customer Discussions