Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

BDSM novellas

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 54 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2010 8:17:48 PM PST
Elaine Shuel says:
Simon Says has just been posted at Amazon. I hope you'll check it out. It was on the Bestseller List at another site where I sell my books.

Vanessa was a successful businesswoman and one of the richest women in America. When she gets involved with supermodel Monica and Simon, she loses control. She is forced to do what Simon says.

Elaine
Brittany's Master
Simon Says

Posted on Dec 20, 2010 8:34:07 AM PST
irish says:
If anyone hasn't read Cherise Sinclair's Shadowlands series and wants to sample it, the first book, Club Shadowlands, is today's free book over on All Romance.

Posted on Dec 20, 2010 8:38:25 AM PST
ScrappyT says:
I second Cherise's books! Her doms give the best aftercare of any books I've read. :-)

Posted on Dec 20, 2010 8:56:14 AM PST
SaintMaria01 says:
I have all of Cherise's Club Shadowlands books. Very, very good. My other fav BDSM author, Joey Hill. Her Knights of the Boardroom series is just to die for. Book 4 was just released and she is one more left to finish it up, Ben's book. However, I am hoping that since she has so many secondary people in this series, that she will start a new one after this wraps up and go from there. Check it out!!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2010 3:37:41 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 25, 2011 3:10:22 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 30, 2010 1:21:03 PM PST
Hope Welsh says:
Try Eden Bradley, she writes for several publishers

"Seven Day Loan" is heavily BDSM (way too BDSM for me)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 23, 2011 3:41:11 AM PDT
A L Gray says:
If you're looking for shortish bsdm fiction I'd really recommend giving Rope! by Scylla a try. It's a collection of five novelettes, each one a good length read. There's some pretty strong stuff so it might not be to everyone's taste but the writing is good and the scenarios are imaginative and steer nicely clear of the usual bondage clichés. Her latest book Hardcore is also an interesting read - pretty short too, it might call itself a novel but it's really a novella.

ROPE! & Other Tales of Bondage and Humiliation
Hardcore: A Novel of Bondage

Posted on Mar 24, 2011 12:16:50 PM PDT
Bitch Special Edition - This does have some, but it is for one really hot scene only. Still worth a read.

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 8:12:29 AM PDT
Just finished Bottoms Up. Pretty short but still quite good.

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 9:37:24 AM PDT
Hey Amber, the sequel should be called "Bottoms Down" and then the triology. "Bottoms Up Again" :P

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 11:47:28 AM PDT
Lez Lewis says:
Simon let me guess; the next thing you will suggest will be "Carry on with Bottoms up Again"

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2011 9:04:49 PM PDT
River says:
Aren't you Anne O'Connell, the author of all those books you quoted?

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 10:38:12 PM PDT
Lez Lewis says:
who me? nope!

Posted on Mar 26, 2011 5:46:06 PM PDT
River says:
No, Reisner, the one who asked.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2011 9:59:15 PM PDT
Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 11:22:32 AM PDT
Russ Barnes says:
Try out Portia Klee Jordan's And Then Her Mouth. It's a collection of short stories...

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 11:56:23 AM PDT
Lez Lewis says:
This one is a bit long for a novella. This e-book is just under 67,000 words, but goes beyond your usual short story.
A Doll's Story (The fall and rise of Merr StahlRhune)

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 12:05:11 PM PDT
Oscar's mom says:
"Her Game, His Rules" by Saundra Brookes is rather short. Lots of bondage, whipping, discipline, etc.

Posted on Apr 3, 2011 1:01:08 PM PDT
Bitch Special Edition - has a really hot scene where the main female basically ties a woman to a chair and forces her to watch, as she makes love to woman's husband that is handcuffed to the bed.

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 7:15:09 AM PDT
Lez Lewis says:
Bondage is good, and chaining them down has it's place. In one scene a captured ravisher is chained to a stone block where he meets a true succubus. A Doll's Story (The fall and rise of Merr StahlRhune)

Posted on Apr 5, 2011 5:46:54 AM PDT
I'd like to recommend my novella: Ripper's Redemption published by eXcessica.

I drew on my experiences with the lesbian and bisexual women's BDSM communities in London (yes, they actually exist!) to make the domination scenes realistic and explicit. Please have a look, and let me know what you think.

Regards
Jacqueline Applebee
writing-in-shadows.co.uk

Posted on Apr 5, 2011 1:53:04 PM PDT
Luvs2Read says:
Hmm... I read a light B&D novella recently I really liked. I recommended it on another thread too, but after reading all these suggestions I'm wondering if it's too tame for you! ;-)

It has spanking, gag, tied down, handcuffs, but seems to focus more on the withholding of release as opposed to the domination/humiliation aspects I've found in some darker B&D tales.

It's a good price and has lots of hot scenes -- and short, like you requested! I think I read it in a little over 2 1/5 hours. More Than Tolerable (Walk on the Wild Side)

I'm off to check out some of the titles listed here. I think I have Joey Hill in paper. Have to dig it back out and give it a read!

Posted on Apr 6, 2011 11:23:01 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 30, 2011 8:50:19 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 25, 2012 12:06:42 PM PDT
Fierce Dolan says:
Gigolo Seduction

Posted on May 26, 2012 6:59:19 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 4, 2012 10:52:39 PM PDT]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (902 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions