Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Can anyone suggest a good new erotica?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 497 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2011 9:19:43 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 8, 2011 4:45:11 PM PST
NUMBER 1 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 2:10:14 AM PST
Tia Rain says:

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 5:33:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 9, 2011 5:35:21 AM PST
Leslie M says:

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 5:55:32 AM PST
Bec says:
I have a new one to recommend! A good one too!
Maya Banks - Colters' Daughter

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 6:59:59 AM PST
zoetman says:
The Blood Jaguar by R. Paul Sardanas is wonderful. Couldn't put it down. Great story and hot, hot hot. The Blood Jaguar: A Siobhan Bishop Erotic Underworld Novel also available in e-book, I noticed.

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 2:35:37 PM PST
S. Stovall says:

Posted on Feb 11, 2011 4:12:00 AM PST
Bec says:
Another new one that I just finished reading is Everyone Loves a Hero by Marie Force

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2011 8:02:18 PM PST
Try Lorelei James, she has a a series that is great and hot!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2011 3:49:46 AM PST
I am a new author and have recently published three books of erotica. One straight book, Absolutely Arousing Adventures (The Naughty Tales of Everyday People), and two Bisexual books, When Straight Guys Stray (Ten Hot Tales of Bisexual Seduction) and Betrayed Bi Arousal (Ten Hot Tales of Bisexual Awakening). All three books have been published in the past six weeks and are enjoying brisk sales. Please check them out and I would welcome your feedback!

D.Cope

Posted on Feb 17, 2011 11:06:10 AM PST
Luvs2Read says:
I just read one I really liked on the Kindle for 99 cents - but it's short, a novella - Johnny Living Dangerously (JLD). It does have some f/f in there, but not much and you said you didn't mind it. It's not the sole relationship or anything - that one is m/f. Sex is smokin hot.

I'll be scooting over the the erotic romance forum as well - hope to find some good new titles to read.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2011 5:05:11 PM PST
Bec, I'm a big Susan Johnson fan so when I stumbled upon Terri Wolffe's Desperate Desires, I was quite impressed with the love scenes.

Posted on Feb 20, 2011 9:36:57 AM PST
The G says:
Waiting At The Door .99

Posted on Feb 20, 2011 11:45:56 AM PST
Taylor O says:
If you like a story line with it. Betty Carlton

THE PROCUREMENTA Dinner InvitationDance With Me

Posted on Feb 23, 2011 9:29:26 PM PST
Somnolence17

Posted on Feb 24, 2011 8:13:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 24, 2011 8:20:59 AM PST
Happy Bunny says:
I will list some authors I have found that can be good.

Lora Leigh
Lisa Marie Rice
Maya Banks
Annmarie McKenna
Toni Blake
Megan Hart
Shayla black
Jami Alden
Lauren Dane
Jaci Burton
Lori Foster
Lorelei James
Lorie O'Clare
Jill Shalvis
Shelly Laurenston
Lucy Monroe
Janelle Denison

Some of these writers are hit or miss, with that said, good luck and I hope you find some good reads!

Posted on Feb 25, 2011 3:24:33 PM PST
Hi, Everyone.

Gaw, I hope I'm not going to make anyone crazy since this is a **SELF-PROMO**, but I hope you all will bear with me.

My name is Grace and I'm pretty new to publishing. I have a couple of items out with Ellora's Cave, but I've recently released an indie romance titled Crazy for You.

I'm bringing Crazy for You up because quite a few people have recommended reading the amazing Lora Leigh. Well, I will never say I'm at all comparable to one of my all-time favorite authors, but the editor of Crazy for You is one of Lora's prior editors, and Ms. Gower loved this novella. Of course this was after she whapped my hand with a ruler quite a few times, made me sit up straighter and write a story that she was proud to have her name associated with.

For anyone who might be willing to try out a new author writing in the romance genre with rather explicit content, I hope you'll give Crazy for You a try.

Blurb:
Sometimes a woman just has to say, "Damn the consequences!" and go for what she wants--even if it's only for one night.

One night where she can do everything she's fantasized about, where she can stop shoving her hands in her pockets to keep from touching. Instead, she's going to explore the expanse of male shoulder, feel the strength of arms that can lift her until lips meet lips, and she'll stroke the long length of back that ends with two dimples right above the hardest, roundest butt she's ever seen.

Oh yeah, damn the consequences, Jessica is going to clasp those ass cheeks and so much more before the night is over. Tomorrow? Well, tomorrow she and Ben will go back to being casual work acquaintances, and hopefully her libedo will stop doing the cha-cha every time the darn man is within a hundred feet of her.

A crystal-strewn cavern hidden beneath a Mayan sacrificial temple. no one around. And no room for misplaced assumptions. Tonight it's time to let bodies do the talking.

Book details: Novella is a 22,000-word contemporary romance that contains a significant amount of explicit sex, goats, a Mayan sacrificial temple, underwater cave diving, a crystal cavern and ewwey, gooey mud.

On sale now on Kindle at Amazon for $2.99
Crazy for You

Thank you so much for letting me participate in this discussion, and I'm really sorry if I gave anyone a headache over the self-promo spiel.
Grace
www.gracesamuels.com

Posted on Feb 25, 2011 9:01:41 PM PST
C.J. Taekin says:
This is a completely unbiased recommendation. ;-) The pitch follows my signature. Here's the code: MFMF, MF+Voyeurs, MF+Masturbation, MF Public, MM + MF

Erotic Diversions: A Collection of Desire

Best Wishes,
C.J. Taekin

A masterful blend of the physical, emotional and psychological dimensions of sex and sexuality with rich characters, vivid imagery and creative storylines results in five compelling tales of our sexual world.
Contents:

Survivors
A plane is missing in the Alaskan wilderness. Rescue teams race to find survivors before a blizzard consumes them. As the storm descends, one of the teams is trapped in a remote valley where they fight for life and test the strength of their love.

High Contrast
For his own perverted fantasy, a conniving husband schemes to control the desires of his beautiful wife. What he unleashes in her shocks his core as he struggles to contain her new sexual self. Control can sometimes be more apparent than real.

Inside Out
Undiscovered desires become flash points of passion when ignited in the right way by the wrong person. How we respond to these revelations shape who we are. Our heroin searches for understanding of her sexuality when she succumbs to passion. How did he make her do those depraved things? What is inside her?

The Assignment
Student and teacher learn that sex is a capricious siren - passionate and loving in one encounter, carnal and reckless in another. Those who succumb to the siren's impulsive seduction risk judgment for the lure of all-consuming pleasure. For better or worse, society will judge your sexuality when presented with an opportunity to do so.

A Matter of Time
Sometimes experiences transform people. The transformation releases raw energy that crushes taboos and gender roles. Newcomers in its path are swept up and initiated into the cult of kink. A woman learns this when gay lovers reveal a previously undiscovered desire in her. Consumed by this new found passion, she seduces her boyfriend into submission.

I hope you enjoy these stories. If you read the book, please consider writing a review. I would love to learn what you think. By sharing your thoughts we help each other find good books and avoid bad ones.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011 7:27:33 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 13, 2011 9:28:01 AM PDT]

Posted on Mar 13, 2011 11:08:03 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 14, 2011 9:44:50 AM PDT]

Posted on Mar 21, 2011 7:26:27 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2011 7:49:30 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 1, 2012 11:54:47 AM PST]

Posted on Mar 22, 2011 12:21:31 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 1, 2012 11:55:16 AM PST]

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 1:55:47 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 1, 2012 11:57:47 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2011 2:51:29 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 26, 2011 5:27:17 AM PDT]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  274
Total posts:  497
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 29, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 45 customers

Search Customer Discussions