ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin Fire TV Stick Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

BDSM novellas

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 54 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2010 8:57:05 AM PDT
I'm actually looking for some decent bdsm novella's along the lines of Anne O'Connell's SINcerely, Megan or Nice Girls Don't. I say novella's because sometimes I just want something short to read that won't take me more than three hours. Recommendations?

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 9:13:46 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 24, 2010 9:15:01 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 9:15:28 AM PDT
Remy's Game

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2010 10:06:10 AM PDT
Thanks, Geoffrey. :) I bought a copy.

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 7:38:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2010 7:38:43 PM PDT
irish says:
Have you read any books by Claire Thompson?

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 10:36:30 PM PDT
Zootsuit says:
If you're looking for something with a bit more 'bite', try my book of short stories, "Three by Blades".

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 1:04:58 AM PDT
You might want to try Symphony of C by Cara Mitchell. I found it very enjoyable. It may take you a bit longer to read than three hours. However, I found that most of the chapters were almost like indepedent scenes (some of them pretty intense) while still somehow written as a full story so you ought to be able to read for a few hours, set it aside, then come back for more when you have more time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 10:36:58 AM PDT
Mommas159 says:
I just read this one the other day, pretty short yet satisfying: Bound by Love by Loribell Hunt. Don't let the cover fool you, it has nothing to do with the book!
I also found the Club Shadowlands books by Cherise Sinclair a good "quick" read. A bit more than 3 hrs, but short enough to be a good escape.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2010 7:28:29 PM PDT
Spanked! by Cara Bristol, Richard Savage and Starla Kaya. It's an anthology of four novellas by the three authors. It contains spanking, menage, some mild bdsm. HOT!

Posted on Oct 27, 2010 2:27:18 AM PDT
Tia Rain says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2010 10:55:26 AM PDT
Zootsuit - I might check that out. :) Thanks.
Irish - I have a few samples of Claire Thompson I'm checking out right now.
Mommas159 - I love Cherise Sinclair and have read all hers.
Circe in Chains - I'll check out Cara Mitchell, thanks.
Island Reader - sounds a bit tame for me, but thanks. :)
Troy - I might look into those, thanks.

Posted on Oct 28, 2010 12:35:15 PM PDT
S. Reisner,

You are more than welcome. I tend to be a bit particular about BDSM literature since there appears to be too much written by people without knowledge of the subject. This is why I really enjoyed Symphony of C - Cara Mitchell has obviously either researched her material very well or, more likely, spent years participating.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2010 2:06:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2011 8:46:56 PM PDT
Emerald says:
Hi S. Reisner,

I haven't read O'Connell's books, so I'm not sure what sort of BDSM you'd enjoy, but there are a whole slew of Kindle BDSM novellas. Samhain Publishing, in particular, has tons:

Bound By Design: A Binding Ties story
Bound for the Holidays (Ties That Bind book 1)
Pink Buttercream Frosting

Carina Press (that's the e-publishing arm of Harlequin) has one:

Coin Operated

I recently noticed that Delilah Devlin (multi-pubbed erotica author) has self-published a BDSM novella:

Pleasing Sir

Hope this gives you some new ideas...

Posted on Nov 10, 2010 2:26:24 PM PST
single mom says:
S, I write as Abby Gordon. My first book, Beck and Call, might fit what you're looking for. It's available on Kindle and has been well reviewed. My second book, in the same genre, is Model Fantasy and will be released 7 Jan. Please let me know if you like Beck and Call!

Posted on Nov 12, 2010 6:55:10 AM PST
I have a recommendation:

Strokes At Midnight by Jennifer August

Novella length, very hot, BDSM play. (control, spanking, nipple clamps...)

Posted on Nov 15, 2010 10:32:58 PM PST
Ardor says:
I haven't read any of the books you gave as examples so I'm not sure how close my novella is to them.

I just published "Begging For More." For the Kindle and Kindle reader software.
Begging For More

James answers an ad for an office assistant. All it said was they were looking for a man who could take orders well and didn't mind working under a woman. James quickly finds himself teased and stripped naked. He's introduced to his new female coworkers totally nude and asked embarrassing questions about his sexual habits. James exposes himself in every possible way to these strong demanding women. He winds up worshiping each and everyone orally and happily becomes their naked plaything.

He's used for the amusement of all his coworkers and loves every naked, humiliating second of it and so will you! Spanking, shaving, golden showers, strap-on sex and oral worship is just the beginning of a job you wish you could apply for. Try the sample chapter and you won't be sorry.

Over 25,000 words of female domination erotica.

Posted on Nov 17, 2010 1:43:37 AM PST
Zakfar says:
It's obviously BDSM. Contains in-depth discussion on the topic, with plenty of varied characters including Femdom, Maledom, Femsub, Malesub, Transvestite, etc.

A Professional Dominatrix

Posted on Nov 19, 2010 10:28:24 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 22, 2010 10:55:16 AM PST
irish says:
I just read a new release from EC: Wrapped Around Your Finger by Fallon Blake. Very well written, romantic, light BDSM.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 11:25:11 PM PST
Elaine Shuel says:
Brittany's Master is one of the BDSM stories I wrote. I can't say if it's like the two you referred to. I didn't read either of them. Simon Says and Taught A Lesson and a trilogy of the 3 of them will be up in the future. I hope you check them out.

Posted on Dec 9, 2010 12:47:41 AM PST
Tia Rain says:

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2010 2:23:25 AM PST
N & J says:
Single Mom,
I purchased your book back in April and thought I was great. I look forward to reading your new book, Model Fantasy when it comes out.

Posted on Dec 14, 2010 3:26:42 PM PST
single mom says:
N&J, thanks! please let me know what you think!

Posted on Dec 18, 2010 9:43:52 PM PST
I've recently released a collection of ten short M/M BDSM stories for $.99 called Sublime: Collected Shorts. I also practice the lifestyle, so you at least won't run into giant WTF moments :-p And they'll be nice quick reads for you, on average five pages per story.

Blurb: Broadway darling Nicky Avery gives commanding performances on stage, but when he comes home at night, it's Devon Turner who commands him. Devon-that's "Sir" to Nicky, of course-owns Nicky heart and soul. And neither of them could possibly be happier.

Sublime explores the gifts of submission and domination, Devon and Nicky's ultimate expression of love and trust. The ten short stories in this collection range from sweet and sensual to hot and hardcore, from cross-dressing to knife play, and so much more.

Dom or sub, curious beginner or 24/7 lifestyler, the stories in Sublime will tease and tantalize, arouse and thrill. And don't mind Devon and Nicky . . . they like to be watched anyway.

Rachel Haimowitz
Counterpoint (Song of the Fallen)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2010 8:07:11 AM PST
Oscar's mom says:
"Her Game, His Rules," by Saundra Brookes, is on the shorter side.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (938 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions