Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Age Play Book Suggestions?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 9, 2012 8:36:01 PM PDT
tonib says:
Hi everyone!

I just read Bonnie's Baby Pictures, a book about this girl who is regressed back into babyhood. She wanted to be a model, but when she convinces her friend to take her pictures, he insists she wears diapers for the photo shoot. This book has a lot of bondage and dominance themes, which I really like in my erotica.

That said, does anyone know of any other books along these lines? Any suggestions would be really helpful!

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 7:48:09 AM PDT
LJA says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 8:50:58 AM PDT
Noelle says:
Here's a few recs of some that I've read lately
Teaching Tara (An Age Play Story) by Devon Shire
The Doctor's Favorite Patient (An Age Play Story) by Sara Tyr
Lost and Found by Breanna Hayse
The Game Plan by Breanna Hayse

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 9:00:38 AM PDT
Noelle says:
There is also a second book to The Game Plan,I just haven't read it yet. I think it's called Time Out. And all of the recs are available on Kindle.

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 6:41:47 AM PDT
Avid Reader says:
Childebride Island and Safe Haven: An Age Play Spanking Romance. Both have bondage and discipline, which you said you like. Childebride is historical and pure fantasy; Safe Haven is contemporary and very realistic. Also Carolyn Faulkner's The Submissive Bride: A Novel of Victorian Age-Play and Discipline andThe Little Miss Books 1-4.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2012 12:39:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 13, 2012 3:28:50 AM PDT
Basia Rose says:
LJA,
Ageplay is a very common practice in BDSM (bet E.L. James doesn't know about that!).

From Wikipedia:
Ageplay is not considered to be related to paedophilia by professional psychologists.

Sexual ageplay itself does not involve the sexual attraction to biologically underage people. Rather, when a consenting adult takes on the roleplaying mindset of a young person, it is motivated by re-experiencing emotional states and social interactions of one's youth, which also happen to be pleasurable in a sexual context to the participants. For example, roleplaying a "teacher/student", "daddy/daughter", "mother/son", "uncle/nephew", "coach/player", or "doctor/patient" theme, during sexual activity, may be common in sexual ageplay that both opposite-sex and same-sex partners take part in.

While roleplaying as a younger person is common in sexual ageplay, participants may roleplay together as if they were adults of an older fictitious age.

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 9:17:34 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 28, 2012 4:12:49 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 4:31:01 AM PDT
Thumbelina says:
Straits Academy for very nice "uncle/niece" age-play scenes within a spanking mystery/thriller by Alice Liddell, the same author as some of the titles mentioned by Avid Reader in one of the posts above.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012 4:33:07 AM PDT
Thumbelina says:
Age play is NOT the same as pedophilia. People who engage in age play are NOT interested in sex with children. It's the power exchange and/or nurturing aspects that are attractive and satisfying.

Posted on Oct 9, 2012 8:02:16 PM PDT
Basia Rose says:
Oh, and I've just completely fallen in love with The Game Plan and Time Out: The Game Plan, Book Two.

Definitely recommend them - what fun books!

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 9:46:23 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 11, 2012 9:46:51 PM PDT
Basia Rose says:
Okay, I'm on an ageplay reading spree at the moment, and here are some others I've enjoyed in the last few days:
Daddy's Girl
Trouble Comes In Threes
Ally and Jake

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2012 9:07:06 AM PDT
Noelle says:
I've read The Game Plan and really liked it but the age play element seemed pretty light,IIRC. It also seemed like the younger brother might be heading twords being "a little boy" wich is not my cuppa so I never read the second book. I'm I wrong about that and missing out?? Lol

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2012 5:50:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 12, 2012 5:53:56 PM PDT
Basia Rose says:
Uh... you're correct about that! But it isn't covered much in the next book. Those books have a little of everything in them, but I really liked the author's "voice" (I hate when people talk about author's "voices"!).
The second one was fun too, but I don't think you could read it without reading book one first.

This book: Daddy's Girl I really, really loved. There're only two characters, and we get to spend more time seeing their developing relationship. Probably my favourite book in my ageplay reading spree so far.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 12, 2012 7:41:48 PM PDT
Noelle says:
I agree about Daddy's Girl, loved that one! Also I have downloaded some samples of the other recs you gave.....they looked good too. =D

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2012 7:49:03 PM PDT
Basia Rose says:
Hope you like them! I'm still searching for more...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 17, 2012 9:54:02 AM PDT
Noelle says:
Thanks! I'll post more if/when I find them.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 6:58:26 AM PST
readerliker says:
Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

Posted on Aug 26, 2014 3:14:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 26, 2014 3:16:46 PM PDT
Elsie says:
I came across this thread through Google looking for something else but I'm an avid reader of the Waldorf Manor series by Bella Bryce. She writes clean ageplay and spanking fiction. It looks like you have lots of suggestions from other posters but if you want any more or if you prefer that genre without sex then her series is great. I have read all four books and loved every single one. http://authorbellabryce.weebly.com/ and her books are all on amazon. You could start with The Solicitation which is the first book in the series and every one is different. Each has ageplay in a different form and only the last three are romances. Depends on what you want I guess.

Charlotte

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2014 6:31:19 PM PDT
Could you please list the author of Bonnie's Baby Pictures. Unable to follow the link in your post. Thank you

Posted on Jan 8, 2015 9:53:10 AM PST
One of the most emotionally stirring Romantica stories you will ever read is my new book "A Snapshot in Time." It is a May/September love story with and engaging plot. Paperback: A Snapshot In Time Kindle: A Snapshot In Time

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2016 4:33:39 PM PDT
C. R. Ellis says:
https://www.smashwords.com/extreader/read/212764/2/bonnies-baby-pictures i think it is free. Do you know any good ageplay books?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2016 8:02:47 AM PDT
A. Nichols says:
Does anyone know why Breanna Hayse books are no longer available on Amazon? When I went to link some suggestions the books were no longer there. Here are the titles with no links:

Moving a Little Heart
A Little Wish Upon a Star
Loving a Little Heart
Little Lady Jane
Two Guardians for Little May

Little Scarlett and the Doctor by Rose St. Andrew was good.

Darla Phelps (she wrote Daddy's Girl suggested above) also did a series titled "Pets". Pets: Bach's Story was very good although there were a couple of parts I really didn't like.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (948 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  Aug 9, 2012
Latest post:  27 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions