Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Free erotica today

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2011 3:25:30 PM PST
D. Politis says:
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that lists when Amazon makes erotica books free for the Kindle. So if you find a free erotica book, post the link in this thread for everyone to enjoy.

Today for Kindle Amazon has The Bond That Ties Us (Eternal Bonds book one) by Christina d'Abo free. I have not read it yet, but it is Elloras Cave and involves a sexy alien. The Bond That Ties Us (Eternal Bonds, Book One)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2011 5:41:52 PM PST
Liz says:
D, excellent idea! I downloaded Bond that Ties Us. I'm surprised it's free since it's normally $8, but I always jump on those books when I see them because the prices shift around so darn much. Anyhow...these are the only ones I have that are still free as of today:

Soul Hunger (Ra's Chosen, Book One)
Bewitching the Werewolf (reviews are good but you never can tell, and it's a novella)

I admit I've not read either yet so I can't say anything about them good or bad, but the werewolf one is a novella. The other ones I got free recently that I actually have read have all returned to their normal price. They sure move fast! I'll be curious to see what comes from this discussion. There will probably be some overlap from the 99 cent discussion. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 6:10:33 AM PST
Liz says:
The Possession

I was just searching for more this morning and found this Jaid Black one. Hope it sticks around.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 9:10:20 AM PST
Robyn Shot says:
An easy way to find them is to search under "Kindle Store", with the keyword "erotica", then sort from price low to high. The free ones will pop up first.

Can't speak for quality, though, but at least they're free....

Robyn

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 9:24:44 AM PST
Liz says:
I'm really embarrassed that I never thought to check that way. :-) Thanks for the thought. Sure beats clicking around. Thanks, Robyn

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 10:26:13 AM PST
Some really good free ones that I've read are:
Wicked Games (SO good!!! Sexy and romantic); Bridget' Boy Toy (explicit); The Perfect Servant (explicit); Stolen (explicit); Dumpsterotica (Hilarious); Dance of Seven Veils (Sexy); Forever Mine (Romantic);Mayne Attraction (Love Triangle);A touch of Greek (Romantic Sexy); A Faerie Fated Forever (romantic); Fairytale (romantic); Lord of Dreams (romantic)
P.S. These were free when I read them but I don't know if they're still free. Good Luck!

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 10:30:59 AM PST
One more really good one - Brianna (Celestial Passions): this one has a plot and is HOT!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 10:55:09 AM PST
Steve Thomas says:
Not free, Kit. Brianna (Celestial Passions)

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 4:47:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2011 4:52:03 PM PST
surotica says:
how about ereaderiq.com to get all the free romance and erotica kindle listings of amazon books from one place.... am i allowed to post this?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 5:38:04 PM PST
beachbaby says:
I love that site! You can sign up to get daily email notifications from them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2011 9:24:33 PM PST
Surotica - thank you!!

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 8:25:45 AM PST
beachbaby says:
I have not read this but it is free today - Struck by Thunder (The Grandmaster's Legacy).

Posted on Dec 24, 2011 12:39:52 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2011 12:42:13 AM PST
D. Politis says:
Gypsy Nights

I have not read it yet but it involves a vampire and a menage a trois scene.

Edited to add: Just be careful because these free books sometimes change prices quickly. Double check it is still free before you click.

Posted on Dec 24, 2011 12:50:57 AM PST
D. Politis says:
Last Man on Earth

Michelle M. Pillow has some great series with alpha males. This one is just a short story but definitely worth the read.

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 1:31:54 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 25, 2011 11:32:57 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 2:15:33 AM PST
Ana R. says:
This one is free today! HYPNO SLAVE DOLLS 1 - THE TV REPAIRMAN

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 6:37:48 PM PST
Belissima says:
There is a flood of free pseudo-incest erotica. Wish there was more non-incest ones. Lol. Pseudo or not still a bit too taboo for me.

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 11:38:27 AM PST
D. Politis says:
Today, Lunewulf Law, a werewolf book which seems to involve a menage a trois scene, is free. It is from Elloras Cave and they usually have some pretty good books. Lunewulf Law (Lunewulf, Book One) (Ellora's Cave Twilight)

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 12:13:25 PM PST
D. Politis says:
Today, Sunfire is free today. It looks like members of a rock band can change form into firebirds. And one of them falls in love with the band manager's daughter. But the manager wants to kill her for power. I have not read this one yet.
Sunfire (Pure Wildfire, Book One)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2011 12:30:12 PM PST
Liz says:
D, as usual you are right on the ball! Both such high priced books normally, E.C. must be having a fire sale! I read Last Man on Earth the other day and it was pretty good, but then again I usually like Michelle's stuff. Thanks again!

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 11:23:27 PM PST
Kharma (Divine Series)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2011 11:38:26 PM PST
BevHarro says:
Here is another way to find free books - we get daily emails from www.ereaderiq.com They go through, find all the free books listed that day on Amazon, sorted into Genre. Soooooo much easier than trawling around yourself. And also FREE.
Enjoy.

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 1:48:50 AM PST
D. Politis says:
Foreign Exchange I have read other books by this author, Selena Kitt, and she writes very hot, explicit stuff.

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 1:51:03 AM PST
D. Politis says:
Fallen Angel seems to be a pirate themed one. The description says it is only 96 pages, but hey, it's free.

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 2:04:24 AM PST
D. Politis says:
The Song of Orpheus (Myths Behaving Badly) This is an erotic retelling of Orpheus and Eurydice, the guy who played a lyre so beautifully that pagan god Hades agreed to let him have his dead wife back from the underworld as long as he did not look back at her ghost before they left the underworld. He exits the underworld and turns to look at her, forgetting that she has not exited yet, so she goes back to the underworld and he is left alone to die of grief. I do not see how this can possibly become an erotic tale, but it is free so I am posting it.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  377
Total posts:  2036
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2011
Latest post:  11 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 230 customers

Search Customer Discussions