Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Explicit/Descriptive sex scenes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 239 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 9, 2012 9:09:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 9, 2012 9:19:47 PM PDT
Stephanie says:
I don't know what title to put in here, but I'm looking for an erotic book that has more explicit or very descriptive sex scene.. when they'r doing it, the H is very descriptive with h on what to do to him... like more dialogue from H.

omg sorry if this is a little bit confusing. I'm bad on explaining things. but here is one example I read.

Devil's Pact by Samantha Cruise.
The H here was very explicit in dialogue to heroine. He was telling her what to do while she was down on him...

I hope someone can rec me more. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 9:46:00 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 9, 2012 9:47:35 PM PDT
LSmith says:
Try My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One by Nikki Blaise. Granted this will be the female POV but if you like explicit sex scenes ( as I do) this will do the trick. If you do like that there is a second book as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 8:07:17 PM PDT
Stephanie says:
Thank you for the rec. It's actually free at the moment. :)

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 8:33:56 PM PDT
Susan_G says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 5:16:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 11, 2012 5:17:49 AM PDT
Cphe says:
Hi - You might try Robin Schone - she writes historical erotica - some say that she is quite clinical/descriptive in her writing.
The Lady's Tutor

I would personally start with the above book - it seems the best known of her work and there is always a definate plot line with her writing

Posted on Jun 11, 2012 6:51:41 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 24, 2012 10:51:19 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 12:52:18 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2012 10:38:45 PM PDT
LSmith says:
Just checked the book's description...thank you but I will pass. In one story the woman is kidnapped and raped. I won't support or read any story with rape or incest.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 1:19:01 PM PDT
Susan_G says:
L. Smith, if you would read the book, you would see that things are not as they seem. I noticed one other reviewer mentioned rape, and I don't think that was a fair representation of what happens in the story.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 1:37:47 PM PDT
Jill Amato says:
try Maid to Order (Erotica with a Happy Ending)

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 10:37:37 PM PDT
LSmith says:
@Respawn: I read the book description not the reviews. I realize reviewers may differ on interpretations on what may be "rape" but if the author is promoting the subject I will pass. I respect your opinion of the book, but I simply don't care to read about rape. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 4:42:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 4:47:32 PM PDT
I not sure if you knew but I thought I'd post anyway there is another book it's calledDevil's Promise [The Devil's Playground 2] [The Samantha Cruise Collection] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting)
Another book if you don't mind bdsm is Lovely Wicked

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 4:59:52 PM PDT
Anne says:
Many of the books listed here are very expensive. I generally pay $4 or less per book. Might I recommend searching under "bdsm erotica" for inexpensive options? Many are as low as $1 - $2 so if you don't enjoy it no big deal. You can get 8-9 tries for something that you like for the same price as one listed above.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2012 7:00:48 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 24, 2012 10:51:10 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2012 7:16:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 16, 2012 7:21:20 AM PDT
beachbaby says:
Mike,

You suggested this exact same book in this discussion eight (8) posts back.

This is the fourth (4th) time in five (5) days that you have suggested this book.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/communities/search/ref=cm_cd_search_basic?cdQuery=The+Price+of+Sex%2C+Secrets%2C+and+Seduction&cdPage=1&goBtn.x=12&goBtn.y=10

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 4:56:06 AM PDT
Hmmm, I don't have any outright suggestions, as I've been spending a lot of time writing rather than reading recently. I agree though, I love those over indulgent descriptive sex scenes; ones that make it feel like I am part of the action. A few lines explaining how he put it in, shook it about, he came and miraculously so did she at the same time; do very little for me, I like to read (and write) what they are doing to eachother, in explicit and finite detail. I want to know where his hands are, what the expression is on her face, how his breathing is, what the weather is like outside, the thoughts that are circling her mind and of course the explosive orgasm that concludes things.

Sorry I couldn't suggest any specific works honey, but I hope I've helped and contributed! :)

Ellie x

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 5:07:41 AM PDT
I like Laura Steele's books; they are graphic (in a way I like) and under 5 bucks apiece IIRC.

Falling for Her Brother: Forbidden Erotica

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 5:08:50 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 24, 2012 10:51:46 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 6:28:53 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 6:40:13 AM PDT
I have to say I agree with Eleanor, she and I must have similar tastes. Sex encounters are as much about psychology as they are the physicality of the situation. I love a sex scene which really draws me in and makes me take notice; but those are rare, most read just the same as any other. And I have to care about the character as well, otherwise why would I care if they're climaxing or not, or indeed why should I care about anything they do? Let's just say that anyone can write a sex scene, but very few can write one well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 6:56:26 AM PDT
Thanks! I have some great readers.
: ) E

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 7:12:59 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 1, 2012 10:29:18 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 7:38:58 AM PDT
I'll check it out. I think characterization is so important. If you don't care about the characters, why would you want to read about them having sex?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 7:38:59 AM PDT
I will keep your work in mind, as well as Evangeline's, thanks for the suggestions! Lately I read mostly m/m, but I will still occasionally read het as well. The last het I read was disappointing, however. I don't want to name names, but I think it ties into your other topic about high-ranking yet mediocre writers; as much as I love descriptive sex scenes I don't want to see them on the first couple of pages, I love to get to know the characters, see them evolve, lots of angst and build-up and tension before they finally, deservedly get together. Even menage and group scenes can be more than the mechanics of "this went there, and then this went there". Scenes which are meant to sound explosively hot often end up sounding contrived and clinical. But I don't like sappy, either, which can also be a hazard the genre falls into. I'm excited to hear of yours and Evangeline's work; will definitely check them out!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 7:46:47 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 8:04:52 AM PDT
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (920 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  68
Total posts:  239
Initial post:  Jun 9, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 35 customers

Search Customer Discussions