Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

First time M/M

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 194 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 21, 2011 12:39:21 PM PST
Ender says:
Seeking books on first time m/m. I would prefer both partners experience their first gay interaction together, but I won't mind if only one is a "gay virgin". Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 1:20:05 PM PST
two of my favorite series:
Faith & Fidelity (Faith, Love and Devotion) - Tere Michaels - first of three
Cut and Run - Madeline Urban and Abigail Roux - first of three currently available - book 4 due out later on this year

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2011 3:36:49 PM PST
i liked Summer Crush: A Gay Erotic Short Story. both lead characters were new to m/m encounters. it also contains group and bisexual content.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 4:26:16 PM PST
Bitchie says:
Here's a list of best GFY(gay for you):

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/2546.Best_Gay_For_You_Romance

and gay "virginal" characters

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/2861.Best_Gay_Virginal_Characters

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 2:53:13 PM PST
Ender says:
Deanna L. Fisher,
I've already read (and enjoyed) Faith & Fidelity, but I'll be sure to checkout Cut and Run. Thanks for the recommendations.
-E

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 2:55:18 PM PST
Ender says:
James,
Thanks for the suggestion.
-E

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2011 2:56:46 PM PST
Ender says:
diremommy,
Thanks for your assistance.
-E

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 5:10:50 PM PST
Sara Winters says:
Hooked and The Trap both have first time gay characters. With Hooked, only one is a gay "virgin."

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 9:05:52 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 17, 2011 11:04:05 AM PST]

Posted on Feb 23, 2011 2:19:50 PM PST
beachbaby says:
I have read and enjoyed The Forbidden Room and it's sequel A House of Cards: Deconstructing Ethan (The Forbidden Room). It is one of the character's "first time". The sequel starts up where the first book ends. The product description (IMO) is very accurate.

Posted on May 24, 2011 1:06:46 PM PDT
Merchokelly says:
One of my favorite authors, Dextrousleftie, has a supernatural book about a psychic and a cop, and the psychic is a total virgin, never even been kissed. Its called Eye of the Beholder. She also has a fantasy novel called Heart of the Hawk, and the bottom in it is also a complete virgin. If you want to check it out, use her author's name 'dextrousleftie' in the kindle store sub-section of the search function. I think you'll like her work , I know i do.

Posted on Jun 2, 2011 7:21:14 PM PDT
virginia59 says:
I'd suggest:
The Tin Star
Shayla Kersten also has several books that might interest you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2011 1:04:31 PM PDT
I can't believe no one has mentioned Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley. That's my favorite romance book of any genre. Full with lots of angst

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2011 6:22:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 4, 2011 7:00:22 PM PDT
BookTerry says:
This is not exactly what you asked for, but you might find it interesting. Joey Strong has written a series called Fallon Mates. It is a great series and is best read in order so you can understand all that is going on in the series. In the latest book Zoe's Gift, two men who are attracted to each other come to claim their genetically determined female mate. Although they are both wildly attracted to Zoe, she senses the attraction they have for each other. She is greatly aroused by their attraction to each other and the two men become lovers as well. Another book you might like is Demon's Fire by Emma Holly. Again each man in the story has a relationship with a woman who encourages the men to act on their attraction for each other as well

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 4:57:32 PM PDT
The Lost Locket by Marie Harte - a m/m/f book where one half of the m/m has his first time - PNR book, easy read, very hot.

Posted on Jun 11, 2011 1:45:07 PM PDT
virginia59 says:
You might want to try some of the books by K.A. Mitchell:
Bad Company: Involves one of the guys having no experience.

She has a couple other books that although they aren't first timers, they are great reads IMO:
Not Knowing Jack: Couple early in a relationship. One the guys is to die for (Tony).
Collision Course: Has a scene with some light BDSM.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2011 7:13:00 PM PDT
Not Knowing Jack was great!

Locker Room by Amy Lang is about two young guys who were best friends as kids, and become each other's firsts. Don't let the title and cover fool you!

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 8:06:04 PM PDT
Libros Lover says:
Missy Welsh's 'My Summer of Wes'

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 11:55:54 AM PDT
TheHumburger says:
Coach & Other Stories (gay erotica) There's one with a newbie though it's with an older guy, and a couple others with beginners though I think they;re also with experienced.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 11:58:18 AM PDT
I would def. recommend Regularly Scheduled Life before reading Not Knowing Jack - otherwise some of the background will be missing

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 4:40:13 PM PDT
Redwithabook says:
JL langley has this in her books alot especially the englor series since it forbidden for them to have sexual experiences before marriage! Also her with abandon series the first one and the third one!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 4:55:24 PM PDT
I love the englor series - wish she would hurry with the next one...lol!

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 7:05:00 PM PDT
Bitchie says:
Dee, would I like that series if I DON'T particularly enjoy sci fi novels?

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 8:09:14 PM PDT
virginia59 says:
Some other books to try on this topic if you're interested are those by Stormy Glenn. A number of them involve first timers. She has both contemporary and paranormal. Some better reads than others. Just depends on what interests you. Kim Dare also has some books which fit this; however, her books tend to be more novellas which, for me, most times, end just when things get interesting :)

Regarding Regularly Scheduled Life: Just a warning, that book I found to be very heartbreaking. They get their HEA but, man, it's an emotional struggle. I enjoyed Not Knowing Jack a lot more.

Looks like, though, you're getting a good reading list together!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2011 8:34:25 PM PDT
Redwithabook says:
Me too! But on her website she has some yummy freebies! About Nate and aiden and the with abandon series!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (918 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  51
Total posts:  194
Initial post:  Feb 21, 2011
Latest post:  May 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 22 customers

Search Customer Discussions