Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Does anybody know

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 18, 2010 5:30:35 PM PST
shorty0321 says:
what book or books is the most erotic,the most explicit m/m/f, m/m/m/f,ect out there?

Posted on Jan 19, 2010 1:50:21 PM PST
tymber dalton's the best! She writes m/f/m & m/m/f/m

Posted on Jan 19, 2010 5:28:51 PM PST
Two words: Kate Douglas.Wolf Tales

Posted on Jan 21, 2010 8:11:47 AM PST
I second Tymber Dalton. I really enjoyed The Reluctant Dom. It's a book with a plot...a story...richly developed characters...and depth.

Posted on Jan 22, 2010 7:15:08 AM PST
nancee323 says:
Hello, I also loved 'The Reluctant Dom', I actually just reread it again last week, but I just finished two great books by Karen Erickson, 'Forbidden:Playing w/ Fire Book 1' and 'Tangled:Playing w/Fire Book 2'. These books were pretty explicit and contained mmf, mfm, mf, and a few couple (1 in each book, I think) mm scenes. They were very good, but short books, I liked 'Forbidden' the best.

Posted on Jan 22, 2010 8:55:10 AM PST
sandra says:
I really enjoyed Samantha Kane's Brothers in Arms series. They are all m/m/f. I also really liked Kate Douglas' Wolf Tales 3 and Wolf Tales 5.

Posted on Jan 28, 2010 7:18:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 28, 2010 7:18:58 PM PST
*blushing* Thank you for the recommendations for my Tymber Dalton books!

I love Jennifer Cole's "A Delicious Taboo" and "A Delicious Taboo Plus Two." (Loose-Id)

Jenny Penn and Leah Brooke have some hot ones at Siren too. (As do others, but my brain is fried tonight, sorry.) Look for Siren's Menage Amour series, that's what they all are, menages. LOL

Posted on Jan 28, 2010 7:39:35 PM PST
Bob Johnson says:
I can't swear to my books being the most erotic but certainly some of the more explicit I have seen. I write under the name Seth Daniels and have titles available here for kindle as well as at smashwords. The smashwords versions will allow you to preview a bit more before you make up your mind but I would hate to bite the hand that feeds and Amazon moves way more merchandise.

Seth

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2010 8:05:20 PM PST
Lea-Ellen says:
Hello shorty0321,
I'll 2nd the rec. for Kate Douglas. She has two series going that are directly connected (the 'Sexy Beast' series are anthology books - Kate has a novella story in each one) {I've put the title of her novella after the 'Sexy Beast' name}
To read ALL of the 'WOLF TALES' stories in order (2 different sets of books):
Wolf Tales
Sexy Beast-Chanku Rising
Wolf Tales II
Wild Nights-Camille's Dawn [novella] {this is the only bk that isn't included inside of 'Wolf Tales' or 'Sexy Beast'} [and you could consider it a prequel]
Wolf Tales III
Sexy Beast II-Chanku Fallen
Wolf Tales IV
Sexy Beast III-Chanku Journey
Wolf Tales V
Sexy Beast IV-Chanku Destiny
Wolf Tales VI
Sexy Beast V-Chanku Wild
Wolf Tales VII
Sexy Beast VI--Chanku Honor
Wolf Tales VIII
Sexy Beast VII--Chanku Challenge
Wolf Tales 9 (Jan. 1, 2010)
Sexy Beast VIII--Chanku spirit (April 2010)
Wolf Tales 10 (July 2010)
Wolf Tales 11 (January 2011)
Wolf Tales 12 (July 2011)

{the novella stories she has in the 'Sexy Beast' books are directly a continuation of the other series following the same story arch} [the names of both series stays the same with each continuing sequel - Roman numbers are just added]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that author Amy Lane also has written some of the kind of books you're looking for.
Her website is: http://www.greenshill.com

Posted on May 13, 2011 7:01:31 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:20:50 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2011 11:16:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 13, 2011 3:12:44 PM PDT
@Robyn:
Why are you going around resurrecting threads from 1 1/2 years ago??? This is the third one I've come across in the last few minutes.

Ohhh...I just noticed...you're a writer. What happened? All the readers leave the forum because of all the spamming that goes on here and so you guys can't hawk your books anymore?

In reply to an earlier post on May 19, 2011 10:32:04 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:21:05 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (914 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jan 18, 2010
Latest post:  May 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions