Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Family Saga forum

Jewish Family Saga

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2011 5:29:41 PM PST
Amelia Sobel says:
I have recently written a Jewish family saga, and as far as I know I am the only one. Is anyone else aware of any Jewish sagas out there?

By the way, the book is currently available free to prime members, so check it out!
Oy Vey: A Novel (The Fortuity Saga)

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 9:02:15 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 21, 2011 10:47:04 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2011 7:18:45 AM PST
Amy, check out "The Offer" by Jesse L. Lasky.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 2:08:47 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 3, 2012 3:22:35 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2012 3:48:48 PM PDT
Years ago I read a book by Maisie Mosco. It was a trilogy about a Jewish family in Manchester, England. I can only remember the name of 1 of the books now. One is Almonds and Raisins, the other is something about Ashes. The third I can't recall. I do recall really enjoying all of them. I also read several other books of hers and loved every one of them.

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 4:42:58 AM PDT
Alina Adams says:
There were a series of books by Gloria Goldreich, Leah's Journey, Leah's Children... That did the usual from Russia to America to Israel trope. Also, of course, Evergreen by Belva Plain, and Howard Fast's Immigrants series has a Jewish family in a prominent role.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2012 4:54:49 AM PDT
Good luck with your book, Amelia.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 1:43:33 AM PDT
Joseph Amiel says:
Birthright, my novel of a father and daughter locked in a struggle for the world's most legendary bank, a family reminiscent of the Rothschilds, is now a #1 Amazon Bestseller even before its launch on Oct. 31st. Readers who loved this international best-selling novel had urged me to make it available as an ebook, and it can now be found on Kindle and paperback at Birthright. I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think on my web page at JosephAmiel.com.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Family Saga forum (30 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Family Saga forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions