Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Fantasy forum

KTT9 Afterparty!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 6501-6525 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 16, 2012 3:23:58 PM PDT
Ray-Ray says:
Quick survey about you:

1. Name
2. eye color
3. hair color
4. skin color (not being racist, just for the survey)
5. favorite type of clothing to wear
6. preferred weapon
7. favorite color
8. hair type

Now for me:
1. Ray-Ray
2. brown
3. brown
4. white
5. glittery-like dresses
6. dagger
7. light blue
8. tips down to the tops of my rib cage and still growing strong (punny)

Thanks!

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 6:20:29 PM PDT
Ray-Ray says:
Ummm...

Can I trust you guys?

Great! *notice she doesn't wait for an answer*

Alright, so I was just on the phone with Rachel and she had to go to dinner and I told her something that made her scream with joy. Okay, I've had this crush on a guy since third grade and he didn't ask me out. But he told me that his friend is single *hint hint* and I just chatted with him on gmail and he sent me a picture of himself he is soooooo hot and I'm going out with him by video chat becuase he lives in Wisconsin. But I need a dress to wear and Rachel didn't call me back yet even though she left for dinner with her family about 10 minutes ago but I really want a friend in need so you're my only option (no offense). I would send you a picture but I don't have one on my computer. :( Please tell me is it bad that I haven't told my parents yet, because I've told them before about guys that asked me out online and they didn't believe me; isn't that sad?

Also, now I'm talking in a British accent because Rachel asked me to find a guy that she kissed in kindergarten for her and now I'm trying to find him on Google Maps (please don't ask) and he lives in frickin' England!

Wow, two rants. And... I'll just shut up.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:32:01 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Morning folks...ehm Ray-Ray.

Another survey thingy? What are you doing with those things?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:41:54 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Ray-Ray,
Can't help you out there, sweetie. I have little faith in Internet dates. I would tell your folks, it's just smart to keep that sort of thing aboveboard, so to speak.
Can't help with your dress either, since I don't know what it looks like, but I'm sure it's fine. Boys, on the overall care less about that sort of thing than girls do. ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 8:48:11 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 17, 2012 8:52:07 AM PDT
Good morning everyone. I need to do some house cleaning before I leave next week. I will ask Jason's friend to bring in the mail and check on things once while I'm gone and the kitchen looks a wreck. It won't bother him in the slightest but it does me.

As for internet dates, unless they are on Skpe with visuals, they can be fraught with danger or disappointment. Chat room meetings should be light flirtations for practice with no emotional involvement at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 2:36:23 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Joyce,
I know the feeling. It is never pleasant to leave a mess for the mail-pick-upper. Okay, now I'm going to have to ask, because even though I am sure you've already mentioned it, I totally forgot where you were going. Was it visiting your son? Darn this freaky memory. Hope it's someplace nice. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 3:32:43 PM PDT
C. Wright says:
Yes, that's what I mean. But no big announcement. Apparently, they just wanted to see their Dad on Father's Day. Imagine that!

We played tennis with them for the first time as a couple, and she did pretty well. With a little practice, she may be able to keep up with us!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2012 6:39:53 PM PDT
Yes, I'm going to London to see the king. hehe London, Ontario that is and he's at least the crown prince in my life. It seems kind of expensive to fly to Canada to have only 3 days there but that's all he has off of work and I can't really take a lot of time that far away with my Mom. She's very healthy even at 87 but if I am gone too long she will fret and anything that might go wrong will do so then just because of the perversity of the universe.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 10:49:05 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Hi everybody! Just checking in...I won't be home for another two weeks. Sorry for not posting more, but I do (mostly) read all of your posts and enjoy them. :-)

Hope you all had a fantastic Father's Day! I think we have a few fathers in the veteran KTT list, no?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 4:29:56 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Howdy all. My, a lot of folks are lurking. Or have y'all moved on to greener pastures?

C.W.,
Pity about the (not so) big announcement. Glad to hear you had a nice match, though. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 4:31:42 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Joyce,
Good to hear you're going for a visit. I got the idea that you've been missing your son somewhat of late?! ;-)
Hope you have a grand time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 4:33:23 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
JJ,
Long time no see. Sorry to hear you'll be away another two weeks. The forum is very slow lately. :-(

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 4:38:41 AM PDT
I'm back.

I know, you didn't miss me.

I didn't want to announce on the Internet that I was out of the country. I just returned from a cruise to Italy and Greece. I'm exhausted and my work inbox will take a long time to clear. Like JJ, I've been reading KTT, but at cruise prices for a very s-l-o-w internet connection, I wasn't going to post.

Samaya, I thought of you, but we didn't even fly over Spain, so I didn't wave.

Ray-Ray,
Congratulations on your test scores.

I know you asked for advice on something, but I couldn't find your post. Judging for Samaya's answer, I would advise caution on the Internet.*

I will answer only one of your questions: My favorite weapon is my writing. The weapon I would most likely use in a physical emergency is 911.

______

* except in taking Samaya's advice

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 4:45:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 5:08:16 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Teresa,
Well drat, you should have waved regardless. ;-)

Welcome back! And tell us all about it. Was it great. Was it awesome? Did you have fun? Hope you did.

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 5:07:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2012 5:14:18 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Oh my, my interview and author spot is up. I got invited by this blogger a little while ago, (got an email out of the blue) and it's up. Yay!

http://lauriethoughts-reviews.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/wi-investigations-by-samaya-young.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:45:18 AM PDT
Congratulations on the interview, Samaya.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 5:46:02 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 5:46:41 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
:-)
Thank you.
There will be an excerpt there, at some point. Something went wrong with the file I sent, apparently. ::-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 7:46:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 7:48:57 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Okay, for the sake of keeping the thread going a little bit longer, I'll do this one. :-D

1. Name: Sam, Samaya, Sammie, Samsy, Hey You!
2. eye color: Green brown.
3. hair color: Ash blond.
4. skin color: Top, tanned like fried chicken, bottom, white like boiled chicken. (I'm not a shorts fan, hehehe)
5. favorite type of clothing to wear: Casual. Jeans, yoga tops, etc.
6. preferred weapon: I can only pick one?
7. favorite color: Greens, yellows, browns.
8. hair type: Hmmm. Wavy-like.

Someone else better do this one too. :-S

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 8:34:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2012 8:35:06 AM PDT
Oh, all right, I'll play along.

1. Name: Joyce
2. eye color: Charcoal Grey
3. hair color: Blond
4. skin color: Fair
5. favorite type of clothing to wear: That depends on the circumstances. I wear comfortable but love to dress up.
6. preferred weapon: My voice (and brains) though I once used a lettuce in time of need
7. favorite color: Sunshine yellow
8. hair type: long, wavy, worn twisted up
extra. Night owl

Samaya, I haven't seen my son in going on 2 years and he doesn't call or email without reason.

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 11:40:05 AM PDT
A photographer took my picture on our cruise and I'm using it as my author's photo. It makes me look at least twenty years younger and a lot prettier.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 11:50:50 AM PDT
Teresa, that's great! Photos like that ususlly have such harsh lighting that they add ten years and make you ugly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 2:59:44 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Joyce,
Why doesn't he call or email without reason?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 3:00:06 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Teresa, now I wanna see that picture. :-)

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 3:10:41 PM PDT
Samaya

http://www.amazon.com/Teresa-McCullough/e/B008231AI8/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

Bear in mind that I carry a Medicare card.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 3:18:01 PM PDT
Teresa, that's a great picture.

Samaya, I have no idea. My son has always been reserved and private (he gets that from me) and when I ask he says he doesn't have anything to say. If I mention that he could just say hi and ask if I'm still alive, he says, "Mom, you email me all the time so I know you're alive." I have learned to accept that he is not clingy which is kind of funny because when he was little my parents thought he was a Mama's boy. In a way, he was, but not because he was clingy so much as I was the one who played with him and understood what he was interested in.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Fantasy forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fantasy forum
Participants:  77
Total posts:  8123
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions