Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Fashion forum

Women dressing immodestly just to satisfy the male gaze

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 20, 2013 10:51:46 AM PST
If says:
Is it fair for women to dress immodestly while men do not?

Posted on Feb 26, 2013 7:32:03 PM PST
K. Ficklin says:
I don't look at it in the sense of "fairness". I think those who dress "obviously" just look cheap. I think it's a reflection of their own low self esteem, though they'd probably deny that.

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 2:46:19 PM PDT
Dan NY buyer says:
Some women are just more erotic and more seductive than others. They have needs and desires similar to men. What they wear gets them them "those guys" they want for their special social life or just a sugar daddy that will pay their bills.
Times change and everybody is different.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 29, 2013 8:39:34 PM PDT
If says:
Not necessarily more erotic or seductive, just needy of validation from a man, maybe just low self esteem.

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 6:05:31 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 30, 2013 6:05:58 PM PDT
D. AVERY says:
Immodest is relative. My short skirts are comfortable on hot humid summer days. I have all of the self esteem that I would ever need. You will just have to wait until winter if too much skin is offensive to you.

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 10:43:34 PM PDT
If says:
For your information D. Avery, I was not speaking about short skirts. Did you read anything about short skirts in my comment? I don't know you and was not speaking about you and your skirts.
My comment was directed at extreme exposures.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Fashion forum (245 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fashion forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions