Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Fitness forum

best diet pill?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 301 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 15, 2012 4:28:30 PM PST
I don't know of any diet pills on the market now that work. They have to have ephedra which is banned.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2012 2:42:11 AM PST
Ringo says:
USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro. I've used it, it's strong and works great at killing appetite.

http://supplementreviews.com/usp-labs/oxyelite-pro

Posted on Feb 22, 2012 9:59:20 AM PST
Dorks -the poster knows there is no "magic pill" and they have to "diet

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 11:04:07 PM PST
There is no Best or Safest Diet pill. It is really easy. It is all about what you put in your mouth.
That and exercise. I used to weigh 400 Plus pounds. I am down to 225. I have lost a whole person or 187 pounds. Eat the foods that you are supposed to eat. High protein, high fiber low fat,.
Drink so much water that you have to go pee every 45 minutes. That is a good place to start.
Good luck. Check out The web site called The hackers diet. It sets out some great guide lines to follow.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2012 1:55:07 PM PST
S. mc says:
some people will tell you there is no quick fix but thats false watch dr oz hes always showing new stuff he reccomended safflower oil and i take that and lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks but didnt change how i eat and he also reccomended white bean extract and saffron white bean extract did nothing for me but doesnt mean it wont for you but there was a recent show he did about saffron with saeterial and he did 3 day study of 2 women 1 woman lost 3 pounds and the other lost 5 pounds in just 3 days havent tried it yet but would reccomend buying this particular one in bulk cause it so popular its sold out everywhere and extra wait of 7-14 days since its out of stock everywhere

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 29, 2012 6:04:37 PM PST
Good job! How did you keep from eating? I wanna eat all the time, otherwise my stomache feels upset & like it has to be filled

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2012 11:42:43 AM PDT
KaylaJean says:
I just lost 14.4 pounds & 18 inches in 24 days. Check out my blog. :)
http://myadvocarejourney.blogspot.com/2012/03/24-day-challenge-before-after.html

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2012 6:36:43 AM PDT
msgmtn says:
" recently the food industry was approved to genetically altered foods, also, they put addicting food additives in processed foods that literally make you crave them and go into withdrawl when you stop eating them. Why, it makes the snacks taste great and you buy more... "

RECENTLY? I guess you could say recently if you consider the 50"s recently. They and been using msg in food for I don' t know how long and when examined with out bias the only explination for its use in food is beceause of it's neural interaction which creates and addtive association to the food it is laced with. Secondly they have been genetically altering food for decades as well. I know, I have worked in multiple facets of the food indutry and still do.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2012 4:50:33 PM PDT
Aw, that is just crap. The explanation for the use of MSG, which has been used in Japan and China for thousands of years, is that it tastes good. In fact, it is so important to our human palate that glutamate is considered the fifth taste. And it isn't just an additive. It is naturally present in, among other foods, cow's milk, Human milk, Parmesan cheese, Eggs, Chicken, Duck, Beef, Pork, Cod, Mackerel, Salmon, Peas, Corn, Beets, Carrots, Onions, Spinach, Tomatoes, Green pepper and sea vegetables.

Damn those bastards in the food industry for making their product cheap, plentiful and tasty. Soylent Green is all anyone needs, right?

(The other four basic taste components are sweet, sour, bitter and salty. Glutamate is probably better known as umami.)

Posted on Apr 12, 2012 5:52:11 AM PDT
do cardio on an elliptical or tread mill, i use to think the dr was crazy to ask a 40 year old woman to do this. but if im going to take something that is going to surpress my appetite im going to release some stress and have some me time. so i take my half full bottle of frozen water, fill it up at the fountain, my i pod and get on that tread mill and get in the zone. its the most exhilarating feeling you will ever feel in your life to get out and have some "me time" you can use sensa, phentermine, or any other diet product but get up on that tread mill and drink plenty of water if you sweat a lot make sure you mix your water with gatorade. if you get your cardio up to where it should be according to your age and maintain that rate for about 45 min, (no higher no lower) you can burn up to 500 calories in an hour and thats not all you will continue to burn it through out the day. you burn calories at night when you sleep, when you clean when you do every day tasks when you do cardio for an hour you boost that burn throughout the day. when i got this revelation i was seeing 3 or 4 lbs a week melting off me each week and dont weigh yourself every day its depressing. just once a week. i retain fluid bad so my weight fluctuates all the time. but keep doing your cardio to maintain a healthy lifestyle and not focus so much on weight. you will see yourself feel so much better, sleep better, breath better. its amazing what cardio can do for you

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 21, 2012 10:52:32 AM PDT
You need to checkout--oops, can't provide link but you can email me if you are interested and I will send you the link! LetsEndTheTrend@yahoo.com (Promise, this is real and not spam!) It's an online community of people just like you and me! The range of members is some who have never worked out a day in their life to people in the health and fitness industry. You can join for free! Check out what's working for people and not working in the message boards. View info on health and nutrition. Again, it's free to join! You will have access to recipes, make friends throughout the country, and find articles on fitness, health & nutrition. We are trying to "End the Trend of Obesity!" We believe that Fitness + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS!!!! We are there to help you succeed and achieve your health and fitness goals! Would love to have you come join! Doesn't matter if you are just getting started, wanna lose weight, tone up or just get healthier, we're here to help!!! www.beachbodycoach.com/fitcoachkaren

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 10:53:11 AM PDT
You need to checkout--oops, can't provide link but you can email me if you are interested and I will send you the link! LetsEndTheTrend@yahoo.com (Promise, this is real and not spam!) It's an online community of people just like you and me! The range of members is some who have never worked out a day in their life to people in the health and fitness industry. You can join for free! Check out what's working for people and not working in the message boards. View info on health and nutrition. Again, it's free to join! You will have access to recipes, make friends throughout the country, and find articles on fitness, health & nutrition. We are trying to "End the Trend of Obesity!" We believe that Fitness + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS!!!! We are there to help you succeed and achieve your health and fitness goals! Would love to have you come join! Doesn't matter if you are just getting started, wanna lose weight, tone up or just get healthier, we're here to help!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 10, 2012 9:03:10 AM PDT
JT Siegel says:
Well that wasn't the question. You should have answered the question or not said anything at all.

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2012 3:07:32 PM PDT
Bgrider says:
ASSET ALL NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT This stuff is AWESOME!! Myself and all of my friends have lost weight on it! And it is all natural and fruit and fiber based!! No harsh ingredients at all!

In reply to an earlier post on May 20, 2012 9:46:44 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 20, 2012 9:47:44 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2012 6:56:23 AM PDT
Joe says:
Good for you! I love hearing success stories! Did you use any supplements? I had dieted for a few months without success. Then I found Apidexin online and it has really boosted my weight loss! I would really like to know what is working for you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 12:59:34 PM PDT
Efedera was the only one that ever worked in the past until recently. Efedera was dangerous though.. Now there is a new pill. Velocity which is 100% safe.. Check it out. http://getfit724.go1vizn.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 12:59:45 PM PDT
Efedera was the only one that ever worked in the past until recently. Efedera was dangerous though.. Now there is a new pill. Velocity which is 100% safe.. Check it out. http://getfit724.go1vizn.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2012 1:12:14 PM PDT
R. Davenport says:
just for clarification purposes, it is spelled "ephedra". It still lingers around in some supplements and you have to watch for it. Just for thos label readers... :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:20:35 AM PDT
poohbear1961 says:
Nothing you put in your mouth will remove fat from your Butt. If you are exercising and Dieting, save yourself some money and skip the fat burner. It does nothing for you

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 3:11:10 PM PDT
My new health & diet OBSESSION:

www.skinnybits.com and www.energybits.com

type "healthy" into promo code checkout for 10% off!

All organic, all natural - its just algae!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 8:03:00 PM PDT
Kat Mart says:
Just wanted to add to K. Sun's post...It does work but it dangerous. Many diet pills used to contain it, but we're pulled because of the effects on the heart. I used it for too long and now I have a heart murmur that causes heart palpitations so bad that I lose my breath.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 2:03:14 AM PDT
Heliopolis says:
I'm not going to lecture -definitely diet and exercise and creating a positive life for yourself in general is important. Stay away from carbs.

But below is what I recommend highly. Take it conscientiously and build up slow to find the threshold where you feel results. Even break the capsule and split the dose in half to start if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Oxy5001 Mega Thermogenic Weight Loss Supplement 120-Capsules

It can really get your metabolism going in the morning if you take it on an empty stomach and wait about 30-50min before eating. Ideally you'd do some exercise after taking it in the morning, even 10 minutes of jogging in place would help. You rev up your metabolism greatly by doing both and refraining from eating til after some light exercise.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:07:37 AM PDT
K. aguilar says:
What healthy foods do you eat now?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2012 2:09:16 AM PDT
K. aguilar says:
Which type of the HCG do you take, the shots, pills or the liquid?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Fitness forum (169 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fitness forum
Participants:  163
Total posts:  301
Initial post:  Dec 23, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 27, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers

Search Customer Discussions