Customer Discussions > Frustration-free Packaging forum

i-parcel Questions and Answers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 14, 2011 11:49:11 AM PST
Hi, I work at i-parcel, and I would like to use this discussion to answer questions or read and respond to feedback of any kind about our service. We value Amazon's customers who use our services greatly, and look forward to interacting with any of you.

For any specific parcel level questions, please email your i-parcel shipment number (starts with STD, EXP or AEI) to trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com.

Please also remember that Standard (STD) and Expedited (EXP) shipment are, unfortunately, not trackable to the final delivery points.

Our goal here is to help and also to absorb feedback. Even negative feedback is more than welcome, we have learned more about improving our services from negative feedback than we ever thought possible.

So please feel free to comment or ask questions as you please.

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 12:27:32 PM PST
Hi Will, I'm nok from Thailand..good idea for this subject..for me I was impressed from i-parcel after I ever was abit worry cause I got a bad details for i-parcel and its a first time of me to orderd stuff from amazon..I thought cAuse of customers don't know the place to find their answer when we want to know about their stuff..amazon should to give deep details for customers check the way of ordered..I don't know what way? If the customer can't to find from amazon they will find from other way like me and made i found not good impression about i-parcel comment then make me worried..so I thought its about communication between customers with i-parcel and amazon..
However Will, u are the good staff of i-parcel to do the best..

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2011 1:54:20 PM PST
Thanks Nok! Always good to hear and thanks for your support.

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 8:33:46 AM PST
Tracking and Tracing questions:

Please always address any tracking or tracking questions to trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com

We are staffed 24/7 with people who can help you and who genuinely care about your package.

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 8:36:53 AM PST
Please note that Standard shipments (i-parcel number begins with STD) are not trackable. This is also on the Amazon.com site which you can see here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468530

By all means still feel free to email us at trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com and we will try to help you, but be advised that tracking is not part of the STD service.

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 6:01:36 PM PST
I-parcel thanks for the excelent service and the fast response !!!

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 12:57:16 AM PST
How does i-parcel handle international deliveries for STD and EXP? Is it a point-to-point or do you first send the package to a hub in the region and let regional/local services handle it? My package is still yet to be seen and I am just curious what type of route is taking...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2011 6:05:47 AM PST
Where do you live? Let me know and I will answer generally. ALSO - if you want to email me your STD or EXP number to amazongroup@i-parcel.com I will answer you privately.

Each country is different in terms of how it's handled and who will deliver it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 3:35:04 PM PST
David says:
Hi - something has changed - for the worse!

You say: Please note that Standard shipments (i-parcel number begins with STD) are not trackable

But previously they were! I have tracking information for previous STD Amazon packages in July and August right through to delivery to me here in Australia. Now a current STD package is not trackable. Why did it work previously but not now?

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 8:12:51 PM PST
Jean Chan says:
Where do you send the package to when it arrives in Singapore because its been a week since the estimated arrival date that the data gave me

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 9:42:17 PM PST
kahlil says:
It's been two weeks since Im supposed to get my package.

Ship Carrier: i-parcel
Tracking ID: AEIXxxx
Latest Event: Customs Clearance delay - November 4, 2011 5:00:00 PM

Tumi Alpha Small Flap Body Bag 022105DH,Black,one size
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 5:56:18 AM PST
Hi David,

The system is the same as before logistically. The problem is that STD (as a service, worldwide) is not a trackable service. Amazon also have this information on their website here:

Why You May Not See Tracking Information
If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, your package should still arrive on time. Here are some reasons why tracking information may not be available:

The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination. This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk.
The first package scan may not be until delivery.
Some shipments, such as Standard International shipments, are not trackable.
Marketplace sellers sometimes do not provide Amazon with tracking information for their orders.

This is on the 'tracking' page. If you email us your STD number for an Australian shipment we might be able to help you at trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com. You can also email me privately at amazongroup@i-parcel.com if you want to ask anything specific about your parcel.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 5:57:54 AM PST
Hi Jean, your package will be delivered by Singapore Post. It will be the SpeedPost service if your package begins with AEI or the regular mail stream if it begins with EXP or STD. If it's past the deadline, email me privately at amazongroup@i-parcel.com with your AEI, EXP or STD number and I'll try to help you

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 5:59:14 AM PST
Hi Kahlil, have you emailed our Customer Service team yet? They're at trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com and they work 24/7 and they'll give you a quick answer. You can also email me if you wish at amazongroup@i-parcel.com but I'm not 24/7 :-)

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 9:02:14 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 18, 2011 9:52:53 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 3:16:23 AM PST
David says:
i-parcel Answer Man

Something definitely has changed.

I had STD parcels from July and August that were tracked all the way through to delivery to me. I could see where they were every step of the way and when to expect them.

In contrast, I tried trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com and got no joy re the current package which is now beyond its Amazon expected delivery date.

The current package was tracked

Tracking Details:

Event Event Date Event Location
Exported i-Parcel an in transit to country of destination Nov 3 2011 1:32PM Carlstadt NJ US
Entered into postal stream; no further tracking available Oct 31 2011 11:03AM US
Received at i-Parcel Oct 31 2011 11:03AM Carlstadt NJ US

but nothing since.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2011 6:32:15 AM PST
David, send me the tracking number to amazongroup@i-parcel.com please.

Posted on Nov 19, 2011 6:39:26 AM PST
If anyone has any inquiries about individual parcels, please send them to trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com.

Alternatively, if you're having any issues with our customer service department, you can also email me at amazongroup@i-parcel.com.

Please DO NOT put any personal details, including your parcel tracking numbers or addresses, as posts in this forum.

Thanks!

Posted on Nov 21, 2011 7:53:00 PM PST
It took you guys 35 days to deliver my book in Chile and it did NOT arrive in perfect condition. It's a hardcover and the corners are bent and the cover protection is wrinkled. Not happy about the delay or the condition of the book, I'm just glad it arrived AT ALL. I hope I never get iparcel again when they send me something,

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2011 7:57:23 PM PST
Daniel, could you email me your parcel number? I would like to at least see what happened. Send to amazongroup@i-parcel.com

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 9:50:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 25, 2011 9:51:30 AM PST
I ordered some books on October 3 and amazon decided to sent them through i-parcel (i selected Expedited International Shipment). The delivery date for that package was October 17 (i live in Santiago, Chile).

After a month of waiting for my package, i contacted Amazon and they offered me to re-sent the shipment at no additional charge. I asked them to choose a different carrier because i never had a problem before with other carriers (in fact, the books were divided into two packages because one wasnt in stock and the second package that was sent with DHL arrived a couple of days before the deadline), but they told me that the system does that automatically. A couple of days later, my package is shipped again through i-parcel with a delivery date November 17 (sigh).

For the second time my package hasnt arrived on time (the first one never arrived). Im getting really upset by the situation. I contacted i-parcel through e-mail (to trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com) and sent them my information , and the only thing that they did was reminding me that the package was expedited delivery so they keep no track of them after being shipped.

Based on this experience im really considering not buying in Amazon again until I-parcel stops working with amazon or i can choose a different carrier, because as i said i have ordered packages before and never had a problem until now.

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 10:12:29 AM PST
Pablo, can you email me privately (amazongroup@i-parcel.com) the tracking number? I'm curious because we have had issues where Correo de Chile have been holding parcels for duties and taxes at the airport (this is normal) but some customers haven't gotten the notices (which is not normal) and I want to see if this was that situation. Thanks and sorry for your trouble.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2011 10:26:58 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 26, 2011 10:27:26 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 27, 2011 5:05:03 AM PST
Bronwyn, if you want to email me directly at amazongroup@i-parcel.com with whatever you have I will try to help you.

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 2:29:41 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 1, 2011 12:20:55 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Frustration-free Packaging forum (441 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  745
Total posts:  2189
Initial post:  Nov 14, 2011
Latest post:  15 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 96 customers

Search Customer Discussions