Customer Discussions > Frustration-free Packaging forum

Too Long time for delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 16, 2011 10:09:09 PM PST
Goh Yeh Wei says:
I have purchase my item on 20 January 2011, however till todate i yet to receive the parcel...........i hope Amazon can really look into this matter seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2011 9:42:46 AM PST
C. Sachs says:
If you want amazon to look into this, contact them directly. Go to "Your Account" and sign in. Then go to the particular order and see if you can find the option to have them call you. If that doesn't work, google "amazon customer service" and see if you can scare up an 800 number.

Posted on Mar 7, 2011 6:12:12 PM PST
balkhise says:
I want no what number I can contact to the costume my tv chipping is too long I don't no yet when I can git my tv plaese the esteme delivery was march 2 today is march 7 nothing yet

Posted on Aug 26, 2011 1:34:04 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 26, 2011 1:34:33 AM PDT]

Posted on Sep 4, 2011 7:19:50 AM PDT
Does anyone else have a problem with Amazon publishing in bold red letters by the 2-day shipping option at the checkout page "receive by (given date 2 days from order being placed)" and the on the invoice menu after the order is placed it says the same date. But the next day it gives a date days off from the initial time expected, which at this point you may as well have chosen standard shipping. I ordered my textbooks for school from amazon expecting to have them on time before I went back and nothing, so thanks for the inconvenience, now i have to pay to have my books shipped to me from my parents house when I go back. So, in the end no money was ever saved. I knew i should've just stuck with the other site I normally use because this never happens with them. O' the frustration. . . . .

Posted on Sep 12, 2011 6:33:38 PM PDT
lunchrocks1 says:
this had happened to me 1 maybe 2 depends on tommow i orded mw2 :D but i though wtf ive benn watiing about ready to file i claim one day after givinbg up on it coming from wall maryt i found it on my porch and i was like wtf so see this is whats wrong with shipping

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2011 8:25:31 AM PDT
Bon says:
YES ! ! ! how about over a WEEK later!!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 3:40:33 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 15, 2011 3:41:58 AM PDT
I paid for express shipment in order for my textbook to be delivered ASAP, but until today i haven't received it, ordered was placed end of last month, and sadly enough i need this book.
As well i wish they had a way that i can trace where exactly is this book, who is the shipping mailer and etc...!!!
Amazon never used to be like this, maybe Amazon in UK is different from this one...because when i wa away someone ordered me a book for my last semester and within a week it arrived...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2011 1:40:04 PM PDT
Joe Waldorff says:
I ordered on Sept 12 and paid extra shipping to get the item on the 14th and now they email me tracking that says I won't recieve it until the 15th which will cost my business money on delayed pruduction. How do I get a refund?????????????????///////

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2011 6:38:29 AM PDT
balkhise says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2011 6:40:32 AM PDT
Bon says:
put your SPAM some place else!!!

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 11:42:58 AM PDT
Just ordered 2 day express shipping, and it took 5 days to get here. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2011 12:14:40 PM PDT
Bon says:
that has happened MANY times to me----MANY ! ! ! !

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 8:22:56 PM PDT
Itau says:
I havent recive the books (Two)

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 10:40:24 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 27, 2011 10:41:04 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 4:38:31 AM PDT
You use a company Called USENDIT I have foung my orders on the floor in the hallway were anyone can take them I have been told an order was shipped I never got it. I don't have the chance to sign for my package who gets it. It's to bad that with all the people that need jobs we get people who don't care

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 7:49:52 PM PDT
Chris B says:
Whats up with the delivery estimate being 17-34 days wtf?!?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Frustration-free Packaging forum (448 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Feb 16, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions