Customer Discussions > Game Boy Advance forum

Best games for 3 and 4 year old?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 25, 2007 10:05:19 AM PST
Is there a review anywhere of games for little kids? I can't search by 3 and up and I can't figure out what would be fun and appropriate for my preschooler. Can anyone help?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2007 5:45:22 PM PST
Michele says:
Don't know if you have a boy or a girl, but my daughter loves the Dora GBA games. ESPECIALLY Super Spies! She also likes Strawberry Shortcake, Franklin, Care Bear - Care Quest and Little Einsteins. Little Einsteins has gotten AWESOME ratings for little children.
Your reply to Michele's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2007 11:12:34 AM PST
Thank you! That is very helpful. I got him the Little Einsteins game yesterday and he loves it! We will try more of your suggestions.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2007 8:40:17 AM PST
Michele says:
My daughter is also enjoying the challenge of the Kim Possible: Drakken's Demise GBA game. I won't even attempt it because I'm clueless, but she LOVES it. I'm glad he's liking Little Einsteins. I love that cartoon! Let me know if you run across any other good games other than the ones I suggested. I know there's some Scooby Doo ones too.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2007 2:28:34 PM PST
okay, thanks! I will.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2007 9:38:40 AM PDT
TCampbell says:
Little Einsteins is a great beginner game. but did not last long with my 4 year old daughter (great for learning the basics of GBA but is very easy).
i had the best luck with a Dora "two-games-in-one". It has pirate piggies and superstars. Like Einsteins, the SuperStar game was a very good beginner game. The Pirate Piggies is by far her favorite. It's a side-scroller with Dora & boots looking for stars & stuff- They have to jump/climb/etc around obstacles. If you "mess-up", you just start over a little earlier in the adventure (unlimited lives). Besides being her favorite, the cartridge only cost $10 at the toystore.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2008 1:11:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 22, 2008 1:12:07 PM PDT
Pebbles says:
I have all the rugrats games for gb, gbc, and gba and their not hard try those games your son would probably like them too. Their really easy and they don't involve to much reading either.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2008 1:40:24 PM PDT
M. Man says:
Astro Boy: Omega Factor has held my 4 year old niece's attention for quite some time. It's a relatively easy action game that features bright colorful graphics, adorable sounds, great music, lovable characters and developed by companies renowned for their high quality titles (Treasure & Hitmaker).

One listed for $9.99:
http://product.half.ebay.com/Astro-Boy-Omega-Factor_W0QQprZ30580484QQtgZinfo

The Super Mario (Land & Advance series) and Sonic Advance (not as great as the classics on Genesis) series is also a great place to start as many of my ankle biting relatives along with myself, started playing these games when we were around her age.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2008 7:40:12 AM PDT
Pebbles says:
Try getting a Game Boy Camera too that will keep a little kid busy for hours.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 13, 2008 1:05:54 PM PDT
Pebbles says:
Bump.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Game Boy Advance forum (18 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Game Boy Advance forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Feb 25, 2007
Latest post:  Aug 13, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions