Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Customer Discussions > Ghosts forum

I need the name of a movie please

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 9, 2009 6:23:55 PM PDT
Rena B. says:
If anyone can help...

A little girl haunts a boy and to set her spirit free he finds her porcelain doll in the walls of a well. There are diamonds in the dolls head. In the book, the diamonds are sewn into the hoops of her skirt. The movie has a different title than the book, though I'm probably wrong about that come to think of it. I would really like the names of both but the movie foremost. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2009 10:45:09 AM PDT
Angel G says:
Hi, i had made a search and maybe it is "Child of Glass", this is the imdb link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077325/
Hope it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2009 5:19:58 PM PDT
Rena B. says:
That's it! Thank you so much. You know I have been trying to remember that for over 20 years? lol Do you mind telling me how you "did a search" so maybe I can use your technique next time or is there a site you can go on? I'm always trying to recall names of movies I saw when I was little and all I know is the basics. I really do appreciate you taking time out to find it for me. This is the only forum I posted on where someone tried to help.

Thanks,
Serena

Posted on Jul 13, 2009 10:17:00 AM PDT
Angel G says:
Hi, but of course, this was the word combination i used for :

girl haunts movie "porcelain doll"

And between all the return hits i selected this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080429200619AAepPFM

because usually they give good answers for all kind of questions.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2009 5:41:01 PM PDT
Deborah says:
Hope you are still following this thread, because this film introduced me to the wonderful writing of Richard Peck. Decades later, I am still a huge fan. The novel, "The Ghost Belongs to Me" was the basis for the film, "Child of Glass" and you can follow subsequent adventures of Blossum Culp in several of his books. Over the years, Peck has written dozens of amazing ghost stories for the grade school age that I still read and reread, ashiver.

No one does it better than Mr. Peck.

Hope this is helpful.

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 4:50:37 AM PDT
Now that's cool. I love Peck's writing. Didn't realize there was a movie out there based on one of his books. I'll have to hunt it up now.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2011 7:48:19 AM PST
lovemyangel1 says:
if you want to buy the dvd you can get it on ioffer.com child of glass it is like ebay but they are copied dvd's because it is not released yet
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Ghosts forum (30 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Ghosts forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 9, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions