Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

How to send Gifts to India Online

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-23 of 23 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 14, 2013 11:08:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013 11:10:57 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 11:10:05 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 14, 2013 11:10:18 AM PST]

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 10:34:50 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 7:00:58 PM PST

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:31:33 AM PST
prabhakar says:
HI Friends,
Please let me know if you have any idea about this?
what is the procedure to send software as a gift to my brother/father in India.
I am in usa.

thanks,
prabhakar

Posted on Apr 2, 2013 6:04:59 PM PDT
Amit Desai says:

Posted on Apr 8, 2013 6:00:55 PM PDT
smiti says:
I have been using ferns and petals (fnp.com) since 3 years now. Very prompt customer service, great cakes and beautiful, fresh flower arrangements. Monginis.com also sends cakes, but I think recently their payment model has changed to India cards only. Even archiesonline.com has decent gifts, again, prompt delivery (they sent my gift one day earlier once to be on the safer side). If you do not want to send on a specific date and are flexible for delivery date, you could try junglee.com or flipkart.com for gifts (not flowers or cakes, though). Even shoppersstop.com delivers, but I have had a horrible delivery experience with them (they delivered a month later after me calling them a gazillion times) so I would not recommend them. Yep, I gift a lot in India. :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2013 1:30:08 PM PDT
mazza says:
Hi Prabhakar,

You can try this UK based site to send gifts, flowers and cakes to India - www.pyarabandhan.co.uk . This seems to be the only UK registered company MangoBlitz Limited, that sends gifts and flowers to India. They have a 20% Discount offer at the moment on their website.

Good set of products and a clean and simple site.

Thanks
Manoj

Posted on May 31, 2013 3:23:42 PM PDT
Raaga says:
Hi,
I have used www.pyarabandhan.co.uk to send gift to my sister in india when she opened her new shop. It was really prompt . Gift along with the packaging was really impressive. I recommend this site to everyone to send gifts to India on any occasion .

Posted on Jun 1, 2013 6:18:25 PM PDT
c k patel says:
how much sand to Gujarat (anand) about 10 pound how much $ charge

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 11:32:25 PM PDT
I have been a regular customer of GiftstoIndia24x7.com and have been using their services for the past 2 and half years. Every time the delivery has been prompt and the quality of the gifts has always met the standard of the website. They also have a wide variety of gifts. So, I do not have to worry much, I can select the gifts according to the occasion and send it across to my loved ones in India. Thank you GiftstoIndia24x7.com for such a wonderful service.

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 4:12:08 AM PDT
Abhinav Sood says:
Parents play an important role in bringing up and developing the child's personality. They are teachers, mentors, well wishers and best friends to their children. Appreciate their unconditional love and the hardships they went through to bring you up by celebrating the day with great joy. Present them something unique on this day and express how much you love and respect them. I usually use the 'Post My Greetings' (http://www.postmygreetings.com) web portal to send gifts to my family and friends for every occasion. I am completely satisfied with the product quality and their delivery services to India.

Posted on Jul 22, 2013 2:24:02 AM PDT
M. Patni says:
I recently used giftstoindia24X7.com and instead of a Taj cake they delivered some cheap chocolates and then refused to accept liability for it as well. They are the worst delivery service I have ever used. The staff is very unhelpful and in my case what they did amounted to cheating. It completely spoiled the surprise I had planned. Ferns and Petals is much better. I strongly advise against using giftstoindia24x7.com.

Posted on Aug 6, 2013 11:05:44 AM PDT
Neeraj Uppal says:
I use SofiaRaj.com to send cakes to Delhi NCR. They have very good designer cakes...my parents and family in India love 'm.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 4:57:58 AM PDT

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 8:39:51 AM PST
I read some good reviews about fnp.com in this forum and decided to send gifts for Diwali. I ordered 4 items out of which only one item got delivered properly. I ordered a pink shall and pink handbag for my sister, but they delivered blue ones. I ordered a yellow glass lantern for mom, but got the red glass and the glass was completely broken into pieces. On an auspicous day, mom got broken glasses and i was totally disappointed. I will not use this site from now on and wont recommend to anyone. I wrote an e-mail to the customer service center and they asked for snapshot of the wrong products. I will keep you guyz posted about their response.

Posted on Dec 14, 2013 3:11:16 PM PST
If you want to send gifts, like the bulky, fragile or personal stuff, you can connect with your friends via http://www.ManyShip.com. ManyShip helps you send products and goods via friends on Facebook. Simply post your need, such as this one - https://www.manyship.com/senders/Manjari/requests/466, and your friends going to that places may help you carrying it your loved ones. It is safe and secure. ManyShip uses Facebook to connect friends to build trust and create a safe place to do transactions. They do manual checks on transactions too.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2013 4:21:59 PM PST
Do not use the http://www.giftstoindia24x7.com - i did the mistake today - i have been running round and round - trying to get my transaction disputed- I ordered gifts for family back in India and when i paid with my Credit Card - the payment page said the transaction got declined whereas my CC issuer can clearly see the transaction went through and there is a temporary authorization of the amount that they charged. Beware of these guys - they have no number to reach them in the US - the chat window agent is completely useless - repeatedly declined that they charged my credit card- I can clearly as well as the bank issuer

Posted on Feb 19, 2014 8:32:22 AM PST
Fahmida says:
What abt tajonline..have anyone use that website pls let me know

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 1:25:00 PM PST
I tried a different service for this New Year, http://deliverwishes.com (Deliver Wishes). They have Service number in US, Dubai and India to call. I paid through my credit card and immediately I got detailed email about my order items, how much they charged from my Credit Card and received second email once they deliver the item. Very prompt service and we have the proof for all transaction by email.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2014 8:09:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 10, 2014 8:12:05 PM PDT
I agree. Check my tweet @jatau to see the cake Gifttoindia 24/7 delivered to my nieces' engagement party. The cake was supposed to be a Taj cake. The cake looked like made by my 7 year old grandson. Check my comments on their Facebook page.

Posted on Jul 30, 2014 7:28:51 PM PDT
can somebody please suggest me that are hand made chocolates tasty?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2014 5:10:46 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 27, 2014 7:47:53 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  23
Initial post:  Jan 14, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 22, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 18 customers

Search Customer Discussions